Retirement planning resources

abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

I thought I would begin a thread for online free retirement resources. I've been listening to a radio show (online as podcasts) called InvestTalk – which I like because it's given me an elevated sense of financial awareness as I head into retirement. It's good because it offers the education of a financial primer, but with up-to-date info based on how the current state of the market is affecting things. Do subscribe, or just listen to shows that seem worthwhile to you. http://blog.investtalk.com
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

My beloved & I watch Suze Orman. While her overlarge ego is hard to take when she gets on her soapbox about relationships, she has excellent rules of thumb on finance issues of every stripe. Here's her resources page.
Mumbo4

Post by Mumbo4 »

There's also a pretty good information site on everything senior related. Check it out if you want more info :) - Senior Care | SeniorCare.net Hope that helps! Or here's one for nursing homes specifically if that's what you're looking for (just found a place for my grandma on this site last month) Nursing Homes | NursingHomes.org

Return to “Retirement Planning”