Does God Need Religion ?

Daniyal

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Daniyal »

Does God Need Religion ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
mikeinie

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by mikeinie »

'I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave'

The Labyrinth
Daniyal

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Daniyal »

I Must Admit It Does In Slave One Mind ..
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Rapunzel

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Rapunzel »

Daniyal;946803 wrote: Does God Need Religion ?

Who but God would care? :confused:

mikeinie;946818 wrote: 'I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave'

The Labyrinth

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great — You have no power over me. I LOVE that film! :)
Daniyal

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Daniyal »

Rapunzel;947119 wrote: Who but God would care? :confused:

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great — You have no power over me. I LOVE that film! :)

If your believer you should care , If not its no big thing Right :)

TheNewDG

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by TheNewDG »

Rapunzel;947119 wrote: Who but God would care? :confused:

HA HA. I have that movie on DVD. I remember seeing it in the theatre. I loved it.
Daniyal

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Daniyal »

Can we get back to the question

TheNewDG

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;947521 wrote: Can we get back to the question

God IS religion. Right?:-3

CAn you repeat the question?
Daniyal

Does God Need Religion ?

Post by Daniyal »

Can we get back to the question

Return to “General Religious Discussions”