The Beginning

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

This Post Is To Reveal The Facts About A Much Controversial And Disputed Subject , The Beginning And Just Who Recorded The Actual Beginning And From When . What Point In Time And Which Place Did All Religions Get Their Concept Of A Beginning ;

Because There Are Many Stages Of Beginnig Or Creation . The Most Commonly Accepted Story Is The Western World Story As Found In Their English Translations Of The Bible , And Lately English Translation Of The Koran , Who Seem To Feed The Hungry Minds Of The Westerneers ,

Who Are In Constant Pursuit Of Identity , Being The Melting Pot Of Many Nations And Nationalities Stripped Of Their True Identity , So We Will Begin By Addressing This Concept .

Ques ; Does God Have A Beginnig ?

Ans ; Yes . God's Beginning Is With Each Religious Denomination Or Sect , For Instance , Allah Is Declared The One And Only God Through The Declaration Of The Islamic Faith . When Muhammad , Who Was Born In 570 A.D. And Died In The Year 632 A.D.

In Arabia Made An Islamic Declaration Of Faith That '' There Is No God But Allah '' , That Declaration Was The Birth Of The Allah Concept As Taugh In Islam , When Moses Declares In His Question, '' Who Should I Say Sent Me ? ( Exodus 3 ; 13 ) .

And The God Of The Jewish Torah Answer , '' I Am That I Am '' ( Exodus 3 ; 14 ) , ( Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh ) < aramic , Then He Declares The Jewish Concept Of God . In The Bible God Enter As Eloheem First In Genesis 1 ; 1 , Then Becomes Yahweh Eloheem ( Genesis 2;4

Onto Just Yahweh ( Genesis 4 ; 26 ) And Even Onto Adonia ( Genesis 18 ; 3 ) , A Title Also Used By Human Beings ( Genesis 15 ; 2 ) . This Growing Process From Plural To Singular Establishes The Birth Of Each Of The God Concepts Of Judaism In The Torah ,

Though He Has Many Other Names There . These Are The Basic Pricipals . Now For The Christians . Who Choose To Use Greek And Latin ; Two Languages That Jesus The Christ Did Not Speak . They Took On The Same Principle Of Judaism And Used Theos < greek

God , Kurios < greek , Lord Or Despotes < greek , And Dios < greek While Each Claim That The God That Represent Them By Whichever Name They Call On . To Use According To Whichever Language They Chose . Was The Very God Of The Beginning Of Creation .

All The While , Their Books , Scriptures , Scrolls Or Tablets Were Written Many Thousand Of Years . After The Fact . The Fact Is . That Their God Has Its Origin With The Birth Of Each Of Their Religions . The Same Will Apply To ; Hinduism . Buddhism , Seikism , Baha'ism .

Which Are Religions To House Their God Concept . There Would Be No God . So In This Sense , God Has A Beginning , Or As Each Of You Come To Know Of God That Is His Or Her Beginning . Or At Least To Each Person .

Inscribed By ;

The Grand Al Mufti '' Divan ''

Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York - El 33 / 720

More In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

The Beginning

Post by spot »

That describes the moments of self-revelation well. How about the death of God? Zeus is a revelation of God some time in the past but who believes in Zeus any longer? Did Zeus die? Or is Zeus still there to be worshipped? What happened to Zeus during the centuries when nobody was burning offerings to him on his altars?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SOJOURNER

The Beginning

Post by SOJOURNER »

Ques ; Does God Have A Beginning ?

Think on this: If God had a beginning, would there not be an end too?

I think much of what is God is just part of the Mystery which people of faith accept and cannot expain.

Why is it that we always try to put God into our limited view and knowledge of things........... Is this not limiting an unlimited God................

My God is a God of abundance and is outside the realm of what I know.
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

spot;940744 wrote: That describes the moments of self-revelation well. How about the death of God? Zeus is a revelation of God some time in the past but who believes in Zeus any longer? Did Zeus die? Or is Zeus still there to be worshipped? What happened to Zeus during the centuries when nobody was burning offerings to him on his altars?

Thank you for your input .

What know about Greek Mythology -- '' Myth '' Which according to Webster's New World Dictionary is ; A word legend, A traditional story of unknown authorship , Serving usually to explain some phenomenon of nature , The origin of man , Or the customs , Religious rites , Etc Of people '' Actually mytholgy is myths or stories invented to cover up explanation of the truth which are usually tradition basis , But serving usually to explain some . extremely extraordinary occurrences of natures ,
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

The Beginning

Post by spot »

But Zeus was the only revelation of God to the Greeks. God's Beginning Is With Each Religious Denomination Or Sect. Are the Greeks not a denomination? Or were they shown nothing of God? Or did God show himself to the Greeks as something else?

Maybe some societies have never been shown God at all and they've just guessed blindly.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

spot;940909 wrote: But Zeus was the only revelation of God to the Greeks. God's Beginning Is With Each Religious Denomination Or Sect. Are the Greeks not a denomination? Or were they shown nothing of God? Or did God show himself to the Greeks as something else?

Maybe some societies have never been shown God at all and they've just guessed blindly.

My overstaning of the greek's they also created their own god's also , Meaning another '' Myth '' I'm really speaking of religion , Three basic instritutionalized religions being ; Judaism , Christism , Muhammadism . And the many denominations , And sects , That branched off from these organized religions . Name Who Wrote The Bible ( Post Number 33-35 ) I gave some overstand of the Three Religion .

spot

The Beginning

Post by spot »

So there's the Monotheists to whom God has revealed himself and there's all the rest who stayed ignorant and had to make do with their own invented gods.

Did they all go to waste, those people with no revelation? Or are they just as good as the Monotheists who know God?

Adding them all up, there have been more ignorant of the One God than were given revelation.
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

spot;940941 wrote: So there's the Monotheists to whom God has revealed himself and there's all the rest who stayed ignorant and had to make do with their own invented gods.

Did they all go to waste, those people with no revelation? Or are they just as good as the Monotheists who know God?

Adding them all up, there have been more ignorant of the One God than were given revelation.

Let me say this Religion is man made , The help everyone looking for His At The End Of One Own Arm . Maybe those who have accept these man made religion can give you better answer then I ..

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Nothing .What Would Man's Purpose Be Without God ? The Answer Is Quite Simple . The Same As With A God '' Survival '' , Simply Animalistic Survival . Man Can In Fact Exist Without God , But A God Cannot Exist Without Man . That Is Why Man Created God In His

Image And After His Likenesses , And Then Said God Created Man In His Image And After His Likeness . Because Man Is In Fact God And Admits It In His Holy Scriptures By Calling Himself The Son Of God ( Luke 3 ; 38 ) At One Point , And God At Another Point ( Psalms 82 ; 6 ) ( John 10 ; 34 ) ( 1Corinthians ; 3 ;16 ) .

Psalms 82 ; 6 , And I Quote ; the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

John 10 ; 34 , And I Quote ; Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?

1Corinthians ; 3 ;16 , And I Quote ; Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

Bryn Mawr

The Beginning

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;940905 wrote: Thank you for your input .

What know about Greek Mythology -- '' Myth '' Which according to Webster's New World Dictionary is ; A word legend, A traditional story of unknown authorship , Serving usually to explain some phenomenon of nature , The origin of man , Or the customs , Religious rites , Etc Of people '' Actually mytholgy is myths or stories invented to cover up explanation of the truth which are usually tradition basis , But serving usually to explain some . extremely extraordinary occurrences of natures ,

In what way does Greek mythology differ from, say, Christianity?

Was it any less true to the ancient Greeks than Christianity is to today's western culture?

Why is it a myth rather than a religion?
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

The Word Angel In Greek Is Ang'elos And Simply Means '' Messenger '' The Hebrew Word For Angel Is Mal'ak < aramic , And The Arabic Word Is Malaa - ik < arabic , All Having The Same Meaning '' Messenger '' . To Commit Oneself To Believing In Angels Is To Admit To

The Belief In God . Who Supposedly Sends These Angelic Or Apparitional . Spiritual Or Gost - Like Beings With Messages For Humankind . Angels As Spirit Beings Have Not Been Confirmed . No One Has Proven Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt That These Beings , Oftentimes Depicted With Being , Exist .

chonsigirl

The Beginning

Post by chonsigirl »

No, you can never prove angels exist to another. But those who have seen one, been rescued by one, they know. It is one of those things you do not forget, because you were meant not to. You do not think of the messenger themself, but of who sent them. That is how it is meant to be.

Yes, the words are all similar in meaning, in multiple languages. Some of the angelic names are known from Scripture. Some have specific duties assigned. Some cultures still name children after them, like saint names, in remembrance of a certain deed or act. Who stood in the fiery furnance with the three, and walked around in the flames, while Nebuchadnezzer looked on? Who wrestled all night with Jacob? Who closed the mouths of the lions for Daniel?

But when in need, you never call on an angel, you call on the Almighty. He might answer with one of His appointed ones, or by other means.
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;941358 wrote: No, you can never prove angels exist to another. But those who have seen one, been rescued by one, they know. It is one of those things you do not forget, because you were meant not to. You do not think of the messenger themself, but of who sent them. That is how it is meant to be.

Yes, the words are all similar in meaning, in multiple languages. Some of the angelic names are known from Scripture. Some have specific duties assigned. Some cultures still name children after them, like saint names, in remembrance of a certain deed or act. Who stood in the fiery furnance with the three, and walked around in the flames, while Nebuchadnezzer looked on? Who wrestled all night with Jacob? Who closed the mouths of the lions for Daniel?

But when in need, you never call on an angel, you call on the Almighty. He might answer with one of His appointed ones, or by other means.

Tawuhaatttttttttttt .

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

It Was Not The Greeks , Who Have Their Onlympia Of Gods That Settle In Heaven Such As Zeus , Who Has Sex With Humans And Has Half - God Half - Man Children That Walk The Earth . And Then They Guide Them To Humans That Are All Mortal .

These Beings Would Be Angels Or Christ Like . A Little Research Into Cultures That Predate The Greeks And The Bible , Such As The Sumerians , Reveal Stone Carvings Of Winged Mortals . Also The Native Americans And The Oldest Of All Cultures That Have Carvings Of

Winged Beings And Deities Are The Egiptians . Theologians Of The Monotheistic Religion Namely Judasim , Christianity , And Muhammadism ; The Seraphim , The Cherubim And Even Thrones . The Animal Egiptian Had Them As Enneads , Ogdoads , And

Nebaat , They Even Break Them Up Into Good And Evil . Then Europe Step In And Their Architecture . Cathedrals Are Covered With Dedmonic Winged Creatures Called Gargoyles . That Became Your Angels And Devils Today .

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Where Do Angels Fit Into The God Concept ?

spot

The Beginning

Post by spot »

Moderator note: I've divided this thread into "The Beginning" and "The Beginning: discussion". Please discuss this thread in "The Beginning: discussion" and leave the Original Post on topic.
Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

spot;941637 wrote: Moderator note: I've divided this thread into "The Beginning" and "The Beginning: discussion". Please discuss this thread in "The Beginning: discussion" and leave the Original Post on topic.

Tawuh Antuk Jed Katur ~ Thank very much ~ Spot >

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Continue From Post # 14

Ans ; Well , When Man Created The God Concept , He Raised God To Such A High Pedestal Where God Became Unseen , Thus , Unable To Speak To God One On One . Therefore , Man Needed A Mediator . Because He Placed God Up There , As In Matthew 6 ; 9 , Where It States ; ''Our Father Who Art In Heaven '' .....And The Koran 43 ; 84 Where It States ; '' It Is He Who Is Allah In Heaven .... '' It Became Necessary For These Mediator They Call Angel To Have A Mean To Transport Themselves Thus , They Gave Them Wings . So In Fact , Angels Were Created By Man To Be Messengers Of Man To Man , But Claim It's From God To Man ..

Inscribed By ;

The Grand Al Mufti '' Divan ''

Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York - El 33 / 720

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Continue From Post # 18

Question ; What About The War Mentioned Between Angels ?

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Continue From Post #19

Ans ; This War Mentioned In The Book Of Revelation 12 ; 7 Of The New Testament Is Late Information Added On At The End Of The Bible . To Make These Beings Appear More Human , Which Explains Why Several Quotes In The Bible And The Koran Personify Them Into Human Form As In The Koran 19 ; 17 , And In The Bible Daniels 9 ; 21 . In Both Cases , These Angelic Beings Have Now Become Mortals In Physical Form , But Man Wasn't Satisfied With That . His Ego Made Him Bring God Into Physical Form . Like Jesus , The Son Of God At One Point , And God Himself At Others.

Daniyal

The Beginning

Post by Daniyal »

Do Christians Look At God As A Supreme Being ?

Mickiel

The Beginning

Post by Mickiel »

Daniyal;940726 wrote: This Post Is To Reveal The Facts About A Much Controversial And Disputed Subject , The Beginning And Just Who Recorded The Actual Beginning And From When . What Point In Time And Which Place Did All Religions Get Their Concept Of A Beginning ;

Because There Are Many Stages Of Beginnig Or Creation . The Most Commonly Accepted Story Is The Western World Story As Found In Their English Translations Of The Bible , And Lately English Translation Of The Koran , Who Seem To Feed The Hungry Minds Of The Westerneers ,

Who Are In Constant Pursuit Of Identity , Being The Melting Pot Of Many Nations And Nationalities Stripped Of Their True Identity , So We Will Begin By Addressing This Concept .

Ques ; Does God Have A Beginnig ?

Ans ; Yes . God's Beginning Is With Each Religious Denomination Or Sect , For Instance , Allah Is Declared The One And Only God Through The Declaration Of The Islamic Faith . When Muhammad , Who Was Born In 570 A.D. And Died In The Year 632 A.D.

In Arabia Made An Islamic Declaration Of Faith That '' There Is No God But Allah '' , That Declaration Was The Birth Of The Allah Concept As Taugh In Islam , When Moses Declares In His Question, '' Who Should I Say Sent Me ? ( Exodus 3 ; 13 ) .

And The God Of The Jewish Torah Answer , '' I Am That I Am '' ( Exodus 3 ; 14 ) , ( Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh )

Many parts of God have no beginning, but parts of him do; he himself is the origin of those parts of himself that have a beginning; he created those parts himself.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”