Moscow 2008.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
RedGlitter

Moscow 2008.

Post by RedGlitter »

Scrat, these are wonderful! Well worth waiting for.

I have some questions! :)

Is St. Basil's Cathedral as beautiful inside as it is on the outside?

What are the big white buildings with the towers and gold roofs? They're beautiful. Is that the Kremlin?

Is that your wife standing by the fountain? She's lovely. :) What (or who?) are the gold statues around the fountain? That's an awful lot of gold leafing!

Is that you by the cannon? If so this is an extra treat! Now I have a face to the friend I talk to! :-6

What is your favorite thing to see when you're there?

What is the weather like? Is it dry? Humid?

What foods do you like to eat when visiting?

I really enjoyed seeing your pictures Scrat....especially the architecture. It's just beautiful. Thank you for sharing these! :)
abbey

Moscow 2008.

Post by abbey »

Beautiful images Scrat,

I was there in May for the football but not long enough to see more of the buildings.
spot

Moscow 2008.

Post by spot »

I enjoyed seeing those, thank you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Moscow 2008.

Post by RedGlitter »

Thanks Scrat- see I wouldn't have known that about the cadmium and stuff. I just assumed gold leaf. I always learn the coolest things from you.

I really enjoyed your pictures a lot! :)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Moscow 2008.

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I went to Moscow donkeys years ago when i was a teenager...still have photos somewhere ...went there on a school journey spent a week there ..it was a Feburary time if i remember rightly..lots of snow ...and plods with REALLY big guns.

Do they still have open air pools and bendy buses.:driving:
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Chezzie

Moscow 2008.

Post by Chezzie »

Great pics, fab quality too...Your wife is lovely on the eye Scrat...and there was me thinking you were in love with a mammoth:D

Return to “Travel Places”