Reporting Cyber Bullying?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

A few mins ago someone from College who lets just say was an ******* towards people went onto MSN under a different account just to try and get at me its really quite pathetic but this time i want to report it, its happend on more than one occasion and i got the evidence to back it up but i don't know who to report this to i dunno what The Police would do about it most likely nothing even though its against the law to do such things!
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/YoungPeople ... /DG_070502

Bullying UK is the nation's leading anti-bullying charity. Their websit provides advice and support about all types of bullying including cyber bullying. Visit their www.bullying.co.uk.

thinkuknow has the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what's good, what's not and what you can do about it. Visit www.thinkuknow.co.uk.

chatdanger is a website about the potential dangers on interactive services online like chat, IM, online games, email and on mobiles. It includes advice about how to use them safely. Visit www.chatdanger.com.
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

I can't help you but I hope you get it sorted out.

There is nothing I dislike more than bullies.

It is not a nice feeling to be bullied.

But please remember bullies are really very insecure people & do & say crazy things so you think they are great.They aren't great at all.

They are far from great they are sad,lonely people.

Good luck with it all & stay strong:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Look at this for evidence i mean this is ment to be a College student someone needs a good arsekicking

okk u fat bastard haha u fot, ur nuhin but a fat homosexual bastard n a scrounger

(22:33) - Chane: die ya pooooooooooooooooooof

(22:33) - Chane: haha fattty arse

(22:33) - Chane: bullied oot college

(22:33) Darren - "We onl: I knew it was you lee i aint gullable

(22:33) - Chane: u fat fukin reject

(22:33) - Chane: nae1 likes u fattttyy

(22:33) - Chane: its kathleen actually

(22:33) - Chane: fat bhoyyyy ;)

(22:34) - Chane: look on my bebo

(22:34) - Chane: at the pics of u

(22:34) - Chane: read all the comments ppl wrote
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I do not know who to report it to, but block anyone suspicious like that immediately!
sleepingbeauty

Post by sleepingbeauty »

they need to learn how to spell!

kids these days...i just don't get it!
G-man

Post by G-man »

To be honest, if these folks are actively stalking MusicLover... his full name can be accessed on this forum... besides... searching their ISP info... assuming they haven't in fact masked their IP, wouldn't seem to help, as ML already mentioned that this person knows him IRL and already has access to his photos that he's posted online, apparently.

Regarding the photos posted on Bebo can be removed possibly by merely proving that he's the one in the pics or at most via a court injunction.

Also, regarding posting this convo snipit... I can't imagine why this Chane would be wanting to google her own convo... assuming that they believe that ML would post it online and have it up long enough to be indexed... this individual post doesn't concern me so much, considering the other P.I. that is available on here... which ML chose to post.

If this individual does stalk him to this forum and attack him here, our very able mods will surely be ready to deal with it.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

minks

Post by minks »

Jester;926607 wrote: Hey, very quickly delete this post, and dont publish it anywhere else, keep it confidential.

My advice is to take this to your local police, the college police department and do not contact this person back in any way.

Any reply to him may be construde as provoking.

Also: Print out originals with the headers, that shows the ISP. If you PM me the ISP's I can look it up to see where its coming from, if its close to you and you feel your in danger stay in a group unitl you can contact someone in authority.

On the crontrary my friend, report it to MSN and your internet service provider, haveing been victimized in the past via email in hotmail they were very supportive to me and actually put the dude on a "cyber stalkers" list and had his actions watched. I have no idea for how long but I have not been bothered since.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “General Chit Chat”