Photos for FG members video needed!

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

We need everyones photos for a new Forumgarden members video...

anyone who wishes to be in the new Forumgarden members video needs to either post them here, or send them to me in private message...

If one of these two are not to be complied with then there will be no way to incorporate you into the new Forumgarden members video as I don't feel it would be right to add photos randomly without others' consent...

I will place the photos in the video in accordance with at what point I was given each photo...That's to say that I will post them in order from that in which I received them...But I will also receive photos in PM so this thread does not dictate in what order I will place them within the video other than the order they were placed in this thread alone...
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

can we add pets ect:-4
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Chezzie;924210 wrote: can we add pets ect:-4

Sure...
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Good luck Kev with it....as you know we are also going to do a FOC one for friends that come and visit us there ....great fun this and thanks to Chez for getting us in the mood;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

grecianurn;924256 wrote: Here's me ...

Thank you grecianurn...

You're lovely...
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Okay, K....................I'll contribute another photo of myself............along for the ride during an autumn vacation. :wah:

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

along-for-the-ride;924507 wrote: Okay, K....................I'll contribute another photo of myself............along for the ride during an autumn vacation. :wah:

How nice...

The autumn foliage is nice too...;)
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

I must have been here too long, i'd rather not see myself in another one. Here's a face i never tire or seeing to add if you would be so kind K :-4

It takes about 40 photo's to make a decent video, no mean feat. If you find enough new people then you can exclude this photo, if not feel free to add, her name is Kiesha.

Attached files
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

buttercup;924514 wrote: I must have been here too long, i'd rather not see myself in another one. Here's a face i never tire or seeing to add if you would be so kind K :-4

It takes about 40 photo's to make a decent video, no mean feat. If you find enough new people then you can exclude this photo, if not feel free to add, her name is Kiesha.

Sure I can add her...

I sort of thought that the title in which I made might confuse people into thinking it's specifically only for new Members of FG and that's not the case...

I was voicing that the FG members photos were going to be newer than other ones...Not that the FG members video was for new members only...

I've taken the word "new" out...

My mistake was not puting the apostrophe behind the word "members"...
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

I see what you mean but like the idea that a video is created for the new one's, makes them feel more at home, we already know its our home :-4

Well done for doing it, hugs.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

This sounds so cool, but I have no idea how to do picture stuff. I don't have a digital camera, just a cell phone that takes pictures. My daughter has a digital camera and I believe she knows how to upload them, but after that I'm totally lost. :(
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925170 wrote: This sounds so cool, but I have no idea how to do picture stuff. I don't have a digital camera, just a cell phone that takes pictures. My daughter has a digital camera and I believe she knows how to upload them, but after that I'm totally lost. :(
If you look at my photo album here or indeed the one I have here they were all taken with my mobile phone....I then bluetooth them onto my laptop...trust me Im useless on a pc .....as Chezzie knows lol.....but its sooo easy......just get yerself a Blue Tooth gadget....very cheap....also make sure your machine is blue tooth enabled;)

Sure one of us will help you.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925174 wrote: If you look at my photo album here or indeed the one I have here they were all taken with my mobile phone....I then bluetooth them onto my laptop...trust me Im useless on a pc .....as Chezzie knows lol.....but its sooo easy......just get yerself a Blue Tooth gadget....very cheap....also make sure your machine is blue tooth enabled;)

Sure one of us will help you.

Thanks Carolly, I know my phone is Blue Tooth, I'm not sure about the computer though...I'll have to get my phone box and see if it works with my computer.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925586 wrote: Thanks Carolly, I know my phone is Blue Tooth, I'm not sure about the computer though...I'll have to get my phone box and see if it works with my computer.
As long as yer pc is blue tooth enabled as I said you have no worries....yer phone should be ok....if you have the connection still to fit onto your pc that you should have got with the phone...also as I say the blue tooth gadgets you can buy most places...if you have no shops near by you can always type into your search engine..well try blue tooth gadget I guess lol;)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925605 wrote: As long as yer pc is blue tooth enabled as I said you have no worries....yer phone should be ok....if you have the connection still to fit onto your pc that you should have got with the phone...also as I say the blue tooth gadgets you can buy most places...if you have no shops near by you can always type into your search engine..well try blue tooth gadget I guess lol;)

Well it looks like I'll have to find that box and hope it's compatible. :-6
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925652 wrote: Well it looks like I'll have to find that box and hope it's compatible. :-6What box ...oh gawd Im getting confused now sorry lol
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925658 wrote: What box ...oh gawd Im getting confused now sorry lol

I'm sorry Carolly...I mean the box my phone came in, it's got something in it for Blue Tooth, I've just never taken it out of the box.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

shelbell;925668 wrote: I'm sorry Carolly...I mean the box my phone came in, it's got something in it for Blue Tooth, I've just never taken it out of the box.
Just e-mail it to yourself through the phone. Write your e-mail into the phone just like a phone number and send.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;925677 wrote: Just e-mail it to yourself through the phone. Write your e-mail into the phone just like a phone number and send.

That sounds easy...what do I do after I e-mail it to myself? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925668 wrote: i'm Sorry Carolly...i Mean The Box My Phone Came In, It's Got Something In It For Blue Tooth, I've Just Never Taken It Out Of The Box.Bingo!!!!!
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925722 wrote: Bingo!!!!!

I never took it out of the box because I had no clue what it was for! :wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925710 wrote: That sounds easy...what do I do after I e-mail it to myself? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this.Can you send emails on yours and not sure if it needs setting up first:confused:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925726 wrote: I never took it out of the box because I had no clue what it was for! :wah:
You should have a disc with it.....download it onto yer pc;)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925729 wrote: Can you send emails on yours and not sure if it needs setting up first:confused:

I can send e-mails from it.

Carolly;925733 wrote: You should have a disc with it.....download it onto yer pc;)

I don't remeber a disc with it...I'll have to look.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;925745 wrote: I can send e-mails from it.

I don't remeber a disc with it...I'll have to look.Well there ye go then!!!!:guitarist
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925747 wrote: Well there ye go then!!!!:guitarist

I still have to find the box...hubby has the same phone so hopefully I can find at least one of them! :wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;925677 wrote: Just e-mail it to yourself through the phone. Write your e-mail into the phone just like a phone number and send.

Yes, it's a piece of cake and who do you think taught Wisey how to do it?:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;925747 wrote: Well there ye go then!!!!:guitarist

qsducks;925758 wrote: Yes, it's a piece of cake and who do you think taught Wisey how to do it?:wah:

Ok, I sent it to myself in an e-mail and then put it in an album at snapfish (it's the one my provider uses) now what do I do?:confused:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

You;ll have to ask Carolly for her email addy.
spot

Post by spot »

This thread has me totally baffled. I don't think I've ever touched a bluetooth-enabled device in my life and I sincerely hope I never do. What on earth's wrong with wires??
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;925758 wrote: Yes, it's a piece of cake and who do you think taught Wisey how to do it?:wah:
Yup, it was a real ducky thing to do..:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;925897 wrote: Yup, it was a real ducky thing to do..:wah:

That's cuz I like you:-4
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

No one's interested in a new FG video?...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

K.Snyder;926282 wrote: No one's interested in a new FG video?...

Me! :-6

Post those photos people! K needs pictures!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well I'm sending a photo, so there !!!:p
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Post by spot »

I'd have sent one but the lens broke when I sat for it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Here I am. :wah:

Attached files
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I remember that photo, abbey! Those cool shoes.............
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

abbey;927435 wrote: Here I am. :wah:
Good Lord! Please tell me that's not your new 24" screen. :eek:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

'Tis I.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, is that from your vacation, AC? :)

Nic pic.

Ghads, my latest one is old......I'm going to scan a different one.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

chonsigirl;927476 wrote: Oh, is that from your vacation, AC? :)

Nic pic.

Ghads, my latest one is old......I'm going to scan a different one.
Yes. That's about 1/4 mile from the in-laws' front door. Here's a wider angle (but it's not really for the vid).
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, that is a really beautiful view of the ocean. You must have had a wonderful time.
along-for-the-ride

K.Snyder;926282 wrote: No one's interested in a new FG video?...

:) I sure am! Especially since I was not on the other videos.;)
along-for-the-ride

Accountable;927475 wrote:

'Tis I.

'Tis a nice pic, Accountable.:)
abbey

Post by abbey »

chonsigirl;927446 wrote: Oh, I remember that photo, abbey! Those cool shoes.............True it was an old pic so here is one I just did. :p

Attached files
spot

Post by spot »

abbey;927552 wrote: True it was an old pic so here is one I just did. :p

That's such a pretty mantelpiece!
abbey

Post by abbey »

Accountable;927475 wrote:

'Tis I.
Hiya gorgeous. :-6

Return to “Photos”