The Bali bombers

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

Cant come quick enough,then they can go to their paradise in the sky good ridence.
Oscar Namechange

The Bali bombers

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Scum of the earth......... goodbye .......BANG :wah::wah::wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
wildhorses

The Bali bombers

Post by wildhorses »

They should dig some extra graves for the bodies of the ones who are planning revenge. Put their name on it.
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

It was pre- meditated on their part imaterial who told them to do it they had a choice,they wanted to kill westeners and they did.They commited an horendouse crime they deserve to die, the life,s of inocent people have suffered there is no excuse get rid of them.
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

Ally;1044685 wrote: It was pre- meditated on their part imaterial who told them to do it they had a choice,they wanted to kill westeners and they did.They commited an horendouse crime they deserve to die, the life,s of inocent people have suffered there is no excuse get rid of them.

It sounds rather one-sided to apply that logic to these bombers but not to the US White House Administration to whom all the words equally apply. It was premeditated on their part, nobody told them to do it, they had a choice, they wanted to kill Arabs and they did. They committed a horrendous crime, they deserve punishment, the lifes of innocent people have suffered, there is no excuse, get rid of them. There, not a word out of place. George Bush and his cronies are all war criminals. Which court is ever going to try them?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

Not the subject thats being discussed here spot, there are other forums for the one u are bringing up.These guys are stirring up trouble right to their last breath.Get them out of here and let people get on with their lives.
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

Ally;1046227 wrote: Not the subject thats being discussed here spot, there are other forums for the one u are bringing up.These guys are stirring up trouble right to their last breath.Get them out of here and let people get on with their lives.

How do you not associate the one with the other? The Bali bombings wouldn't have happened, not under any circumstances whatever, had the war criminals in the White House not forced their New American Century Crusade onto the Middle East. You don't see any link? Seriously?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

fuzzy butt;1046234 wrote: it doesn't really hide the fact that Indonesia has hated Australia.All Indonesia? Okay, maybe. Something to do with a historical racist immigration policy perhaps?
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

Spot is it only the American politicians that have committed war crimes or is that statement for all of them in every country including yours.As far as the bombers are concerned in my opinion only mine they where born bad. We in Australia are fed up with the arrogance of the Indonesian government towards us we pour untold amounts of money into Indonesia and get ridiculed and sneered at by them.It makes my blood boil,but help your fellow man and all that if it were upto me they wouldnt get a cent.Now you can have a real go at me spot.
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

Ally;1046250 wrote: As far as the bombers are concerned in my opinion only mine they where born bad. We in Australia are fed up with the arrogance of the Indonesian government towards us we pour untold amounts of money into Indonesia and get ridiculed and sneered at by them.It makes my blood boilArrogance? Given that Indonesia's predominantly a Muslim society, is it altogether impossible to think that flying large numbers of Aussies over there to party semi-naked from dawn til dusk while drinking vast quantities of alcohol and promiscuously fornicating on the beaches might just possibly upset what is without doubt a rather more restrained and temperate culture? That sort of grass-roots revulsion probably has an influence on Government attitudes. If you interpret them as arrogant it's possible you're grasping the wrong end of the stick.
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

You wouldn't describe the Balinese as "a rather more restrained and temperate culture"? I must be misinformed then. I thought they were, compared to the tourists.

You're quite right about the predominant religion of that island not being Islam though. It's Hindu. The predominant religion of Indonesia as a whole is Islam.
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

Balinese people are different from the Indonesians they are also different from the bombers who are Javanese not nice people ,even the Balinese don't like them. As for the tourists ur not all wrong but not all wright there are many nationalities that visit Bali and get up to all the same things.Wouldn'T it have been up to the Indonesian Government to have allowed this in the first place so why is that so, maybe because they want as much money from the west as possibly regardless of the consequences.
Oscar Namechange

The Bali bombers

I agree with Fuzzy.

What happened was on a henious scale.

They delibreately targeted Indonesia purely because they knew the bulk of tourism is from Australia. Let us not forget that there were British casualtie's involved as well.

They targeted young holiday makers, many with young children. they were indiscriminant.

Are you going to say Spot, as an example, that if when one of our British citizens are caught entering Thailand with heroin, that they should not face a life of imprisonment under Thaiwanese law, because the criminal is Western?

No, we abide by thaiwan law. Everyone knows the risk if they are stupid enough to illegally smuggle drugs into Thailand. the same rule applys here. It is not down to the West to now dictate how another countrie's government deals with it's enemy.

Once again, the west thinks it knows better and half the time, we know jack shyte.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

The Bali bombers

fuzzy butt;1046860 wrote: It was postponed at the last minute so it did not clash with the visit to Indonesia of Prince Charles, who left yesterday.

]

Couldn't they have got the old wildlfe botherer while he was out there as well?

Done us all a favour :-2
BTS

The Bali bombers

Post by BTS »

spot;1046232 wrote: How do you not associate the one with the other? The Bali bombings wouldn't have happened, not under any circumstances whatever, had the war criminals in the White House not forced their New American Century Crusade onto the Middle East. You don't see any link? Seriously?
No I don't. Show me the link other than the dirty bastards saying that is why..
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

The Bali bombers

Post by BTS »

Wow check this out...........

a jihadi cemetery for the three men and other "holy war

The imminent execution of the murderous trio of Amrozi, Samudra, and Mukhlas has seen a mad scramble to see who can organize a fitting tribute to their Jihadist struggle. A fitting tribute for my mind would be an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere. However, it seems that Cecep Hermawan wants to create a special Jihadi Cemetery in Cianjur West Java so that the "holy warriors" can be buried and remembered for the heroes that they were.

Hermawan's idea is that the Jihadi Cemetery can become a place where all Jihadists who lay down their lives in the pursuit of the cause, in this case the implementation of Sharia Law and the introduction of an Islamic State, can be buried in one place. Hermawan is so confident that pilgrims will come to his Jihadi Cemetery that he is donating one hectare of land for the project.

Hermawan has already approached the three killers about their interest in such a plan. The three seem to feel that it is a good idea. However, the families of the condemned killers, particularly the families of Amrozi and Mukhlas, are a little bit hesitant as the distance from their homes to the cemetery is considerable.

It is almost comical in a sense the competition that is being generated with regards to signing up the families of the soon to be dead killers to a burial spot. Achmad Cholid, one of the Muslim Defense Team lawyers, has suggested that there are as many as five offers on the table. The word is that the families are waiting official notification of when the executions are going to take place before they decide which offer to take.

They might not have to wait too much longer to make that decision. Most news agencies are on stand by and many are of the opinion that the 72 hour notification has already been given and the clock is ticking. For me, I am not sure that the authorities could keep the lid on the notification. The families and the lawyers would be sure to make the notification public hence the idea that the authorities could not keep a lid on this thing.

Shrine or no shrine, Jihadi cemetery or no Jihadi cemetery, there is not long now for these men who will soon no longer be drawing breath on this earth.
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

The Bali bombers

Post by spot »

BTS;1047194 wrote: No I don't. Show me the link other than the dirty bastards saying that is why..

That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, though you're quite right that Osama bin Laden did record a broadcast message the following week claiming it was one of his groups. I had more in mind that the bomb was the work of the Indonesian security services on the same lines as the Bologna massacre where the Italian secret police killed 85 people to bring a hue and cry on the Red Brigade and generally spread fear among the Italian population. Security services have a tendency to want their own country's level of crisis to be heightened, it makes their work so much more important. They also quite often sympathize with the people they're meant to be suppressing - the Pakistani secret service in the context of the Taliban immediately springs to mind as another example.

There's a transcript of an interview with former President of Indonesia Abdurrahman Wahid, which "points to the involvement of the Indonesian Military Intelligence and Police in the 2002 Bali bombing". Were it not almost word for word comparable with the Bologna massacre I'd not mention it, but you asked for a link. There it is, a national security service with a good working relationship with the USA accused of raising the threat level of "terrorism" at a time when the US was desperate to start a "war on terror".
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

They are drawing this out as long as possible.Its obcene.
Odie

The Bali bombers

Post by Odie »

we should be so lucky here with our terrorists, just hang the bastards!

no second guessing, no long drawn out trials, they are guilty, heads off with them!
Life is just to short for drama.
Ally

The Bali bombers

Post by Ally »

Well we would like to hope they wont show new images fuzzy, but the media is the media.was still all over the news this morning unfortunately.now its about them having revenge for their deaths.it goes on juda.they say there has already been a couple of threats to our emmbasy over there,these people will just keep going, anyone that goes to bali now or thats there are very silly these people are unstable.

Return to “Australia”