Coronation Street

A forum to discuss local issues in Canada.
Luvdawgs

Coronation Street

Post by Luvdawgs »

Any Corrie fans here? I have a friend who send me all the episodes, since we don't get it in the U.S. I am a BIG fan and have been watching it for over 10 years. Best soap opera ever!!
qsducks

Coronation Street

Post by qsducks »

Luvdawgs;917914 wrote: Any Corrie fans here? I have a friend who send me all the episodes, since we don't get it in the U.S. I am a BIG fan and have been watching it for over 10 years. Best soap opera ever!!

Sorry Luv, AMC & GH only:wah:
theia

Coronation Street

Post by theia »

Luvdawgs;917914 wrote: Any Corrie fans here? I have a friend who send me all the episodes, since we don't get it in the U.S. I am a BIG fan and have been watching it for over 10 years. Best soap opera ever!!

Another big fan here...I can even remember the very first episode :o

Are you up to date with the episodes?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Richard Bell

Coronation Street

Post by Richard Bell »

I was a regular viewer from 1989 until this year. Gone off it for a while.

I thought the idea of Leanne as a restaurantuer to be completely ridiculous, considering she hasn't so much as boiled water in all her years on the show (OTOH, her call girl role was perfect for the character).

I'm finding the plots are pretty wonky these days, and a lot of the new characters are pretty weak.

Still, I'll probably go back to it in the fall, and see if it rekindles my interest.

I miss the humour that seemed to be more in evidence in the past.

Most of all, I miss Fred Elliott. The show hasn't been the same since they killed him off.
theia

Coronation Street

Post by theia »

Ena Sharples (of hairnet fame), Martha Longhurst and Minnie Caldwell sitting in the Snug of the Rovers Return...Albert Tatlock...ah, the memories. Mind you, Ken Barlow was a university student in those days!
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Luvdawgs

Coronation Street

Post by Luvdawgs »

theia;917968 wrote: Another big fan here...I can even remember the very first episode

Are you up to date with the episodes?

Yes I am. Thanks for asking! My friend puts them on my puter every day with a couple of programs that we have.

Return to “Canada”