The Seven Days Of Creation , True Or False ????

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Many So - Called Religious Scholars Of The Three Established Religions Namely Judaism , Christianity , AndIslam All Being The Same And Having The Same Views On Creation And The Seven Days , Say That The World Was Created In A Literal Six Days Period Of 24 Hours And That Their God Be It Eloheem . Thehos , Or Allah , The Creator Of The Planet Earth And The Universe Created Everything . It Wasn't An Instantaneous Thing .

LQQk At The Human Body And All The Different Systems And Processes Necessary To Make The Human Machine Run . The Creator Could Have Made It Very Simple . Not To Mention That A Baby Takes 9 Months To Develop , But He Didn't . So That Should Give You Some Insight On '' God '' And His Creation . If It Takes Nine Moths ( Approximately 270 Days ) To Develop The Human Body Just In Infancy .

Not Even Ful Size , You Can Imagine That To Create All Of Creation , It Took More Than The Literal Six DaysThat So Many Of You Believe Is True . The Purpose Of This Post Is To Correctly Inform You Of The Facts Surrounding The Days Of Creation. Proving They Were Actually Evolutionary Periods Of Time Amounting To Over Thousands Of Years , And To Pinpoint The Time Of Adam's Creation . The Seven Days Of Creation Mentioned In Genesis Are Really Equal To 49 , 000 Years . ...

One Day Equals Seven Thousand Years Because I Am Speaking Of A Whole Number '' 7 ''' As In The Whole Of Creation , Which When Multiplied By Itself Equal 49 . There Are 7 DaysAnd Each Days Is Made Up Of 1,000 Years . 1,000 x 7 = 7 , 000 Years . Therefore , That Time Span On Creation Is Equal To 49,000 Years .

7,000 X 7 = 49,000

7 DaysOf Creation = 7 Cycles = 49 , 000 Years

1 Day Of Creation = 1 Cycles = 7,000 Years

1 Cycle 1 Day = 7,000 Years

1 Day = 1,000 Years

As You Can See , There Were 7 Cycles Within These 7 Days Of Creation , And Each Cycle Consisted Of 7,000 Years . So Again 1 Day Is Equal To 1,000 Years As Found In Koran 22 ; 47 And I Quote , Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning. ;... And 1 Cycles Is Equal To 7 Days Which Give You 7,000 Years .

1 Day Of Creation Is Equal To 1 Full Cycle Which Is 7 , 000 Years And 7 Days Of Creattion Is Equal To 7 Full Cycles Which Equals 49,000 Years , This Is What El's Holy Torah In Aramic ( Hewbrew ) ...

Genesis 1 ; 5 And I Quote , The Eloheem Anunnaqi Called Out That The Light Is Daytime And The Darkness Is Called Shasow Hours , And As Result Of That There Was Dusk And Beginning Of A New Day That Took One Period Of 7,000 Years So If There Were Only 6 DaysOf Actual Creation Or 7,000 Years Time 6 , Wouldn't It Be 42 , 000 Years If There WereOnly Six Days Of Creations ?

Yes , But We Are Living In The Last 7,000 Years . Which When Completed Will Be 49,000 Years And The Seventh Day Will Make Creation Complete . The First Day Genesis 1 ; 5 . Creation Of Evening And Day 1 Cycle = 7,000 Years , The Second Day Genesis 1 ; 8 . The Creation Of The Firmament And The Skies And Heavens . 2 Cycles = 14 , 000 Years .

Genesis 1 ; 8 , And I Quote , And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Made An Arch Firmament

( Asteroid Belt ) In The Sky Visible , And Separated Between The Two Waters ; One Which Was Beneath The Beatened Out Firmament Mercury / Venus / Earth , And Mars From The Other Which Was Above Jupiter / Saturn / Uranus And Nepture ; And This Happen . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Name The Firmament Skies , And It Was Dusk Period And New 2nd Day Of 7,000 Years Was Over . The Fourth Day Genesis 1 ; 14 - 19 , Creation Of The Sun And Moon .

4 Cycles = 28 , 000 Years .

Genesis 1 ; 14 - 19 And I Quote , And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Said Amongst Each Other , Let The Light Exist In The Skies In Order To Separate Between The Day Light Hours Between The Shadow Hours ; And Let Them Be As Signals , Of The Season .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Of Days , And Years '' Time For This Planet '' As Illuminating Lights In The Skies To Shine The Upon The Planet Earth ; And This Happened . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Caused The Older And Brighter Light ; To Be Seen In The Sky In Order To Overpower The Day Time , And The Younger Light Of Lesser Brightness To Be Seen In Through The Shadow Hours ;

They Also Made The Star Visible . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Made Them Appear In The Skies In Order To Shed Light On The Planet Earth . And To Overpower The Day And The Shadow Hours, And To Separate The Day Light From The Shadow Hour ; And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Saw That Things This Way Were Agareeable . AndIt Was Dusk Period And The New 4th Day Of 7,000 Years Was Over . .

The Fifth Day Genesis 1 ; 23 Creation Of The Sea Life And Fowls . 5 Cycles = 35, 000 Years ,

Genesis1 ;23 And I Quote , And It Was Dusk Period And The New 5th Day , Of Another 7,000 Years Was Over The Sixth Day Genesis1 ; 26 - 31 , The Creation Of Living Creatures And Man 6 Cycles = 42,000 Years .

Genesis 1 ; 26 - 31 And I Quote . And The Eloheem Said Amongst Themselves , Now Let's Breed Clone People Homo - Sapient Of This Planet Earth Adamites Looking Just Like Ourselves Anunnaqi And Acting Like Ourselves And We Will Give Them Rulership Over The Fish Of The Sea , And Birds Of The Skies , And Over All The The Non - Speaking

Mammals , And All Of The Creeping Things That Creep Upon The Planet . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Bara Pro - Created ' TheOne They Called - Kadmon - Adam ( Zakar ) And Eve ( Nekaybaw ) . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Baw - Raw - Blessed Them Them ; And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Said To Them , '' Faw- Raw - Breed - Children And Raw - Haw - Multiply And Maw - Lay - Refilled The Eh - rets - Planet Earth , And Raw - Bash - Keep It Under

Control ' And Raw - Daw - Rule Over The Daw - Gaw - Fish ' Of The Yam - Seas ' And The Birds Of The Shaw - Mah - Yim - Skies , And Over All That Khah ee - Live ' AndRaw - mas - Swim ' On The Planet Eartrh . And The Eloheem Kalkael Also Known As Rudwaan AndUriel Said , Here . You Have Been Given Every Herb With A Yielding Seed , Which Is On The Surface Of The Whole Planet Earth And Every Tree Which Yields Fruit AndHas Its Own

Seed To Repruduce ; All Of This Is For Your Food . And Every Living Animals Of The Planet Earth , And To Every Bird Of The Skies , And To Everything That Swims On The Planet Earth . In Which There Is A Living Soul . Every Green Vegetation Is For Food . And This Happened . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Saw All Of The ThingsThat Were Fashioned , And There . It Was All Very Agreeable For Them And It Was Dusk Period And The 6th Day Of 7,000 Years Was Over . << RighTranslation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) . ;.... The Seventh Day

Genesis 2 ; 2 , 7 Cycles = 49 , 000 Years El Sabut .

Genesis 2 ; 2 , And I Quote , And The Seventh Day Eloheem [ IZraa'el ] Of The Anunnaqi '' Finished His Duty Which He Had Done And He Desisted ; ; And Kept The Shabbath In The 7th Day From All His Duties Which He Had Done . << RighTraslation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) , ;.... When The So - Called Scholars Put The Torah Together They Moved Some Of The Verse From Chapter 1 And Added Them To Chapter 2 . Notice In Genesis 1 ; 3 Where It Speaks About God [ Eloheem ] Where It Says Let There Be Light'' And This Light Divided The

Darkness From The Light , What Is The Light Created Here . Now If The Sun Wasn't Created Until The Fourth Day Genesis1 ; 14 Was This A Different Type Of Light ? When You Look Up The Word Used ForLight In Genesis 1 ; 5 You Will See The Wors '' Ore '' Light , Day . Sun , Moon , And Star ; '' And In Genesis 1 ; 14 You Will See '' Maw - Ore '' Which Means '' Light , Bright '' Now Does That Mean Light Was Created Twice Or Does It Mean Something Else

Totally Different ? Ask Your So - Called Religious Scholars Or Releigious Leaders These Questions To See If They Can Answer Them . Here Is Another Point About This Fourth Day . On The Fourth Cycle Of Creation . Your Time Zone That You Know As 24 Hours , ( 24 Hours , 60 Minutes , And 60 Seconds As Some Would Say ) Began . Meaning The First 3 Days Cycles Of Creation Were Periods Of Time In The Evolutionary Process . Not 3 . 24 Hour Period Days . Do You Follow ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

On The Fourth Day Of Creation That Was The Beginning Of Your Time ; But Not The End Of '' God '' El Eloh's Yahweh's Thehos ' Time . In Genesis 1 ; 14 And I Quote , '' And God Said Let There Be Light In The Firmament Of The Heaven And To Divide The Day From The Night ; AndLet Them Be For [ Signs ] Owth . And For

[ Seasons] Moade . And For [ Days ] Yome And [ Years ] Shaneh , This Is The Start Of Your Time . Why Would The Creator , El Eloh , Allah , Yahweh , Need Sign To Indicate Something He Created ? He Created The Sun Which Is The Greater Luminary Body Genesis 1 ; 16 . To Rule Over The Day And Lesser Light Illuminous Body .

The Moon To Rule Over The Night Genesis 1 ; 16 , Would The Most High Need Light . To Rule Over Something He Created ? So These Lights Are For The Inhabitants On The Planet Earth . Let's Go On . You Calculate The [ Years ] By Using One Of The [ Signs ] The Sun Or Solar Calendars . Which Would Give You 365 [ Days ] And The Moon Which Would Give You Your Months Of 29 1/2 To 30 Days Each Up To Twelve Months Which Includes Your [ Seasons ] .

That You Have Four Of ; Spring / Summer / Fall And Winter 12/4 With Each Season Equaling Approximately 3 Months That Change Within Your Year In Your Time Zone , Within The Boundaries Of This Planet And Its Atmospheres . These Signs , Days , Years , And Seasons Are To Sever As Markers For Times For You . If Is Talking About Time On The Planet Earth . With Its Circumference Of 24,896 Miles With A Distance Of The Sun Of Approximated 93 Million Miles .

That This Planet Moves Around The Sun Every 365 Days . Then You Can Actually Calculate How Much A Day Is Based On The Sun In Genesis 1 ; 14 , And I Quote , Where It Says Let There Be Light In The Firmament In The Heaven To Divide The Day From The Night And Let Them Be For Signs And For Seasons And For Days And Years ';... This Is Talking About According To The Creation Of The Sun , That Rules The Days On The Planet Earth And The Moon That Rules The Night Breaking It Up Into 2 Periods Of 12 Hours A Total Of

Approximately 24 Hours . That Is Talking About Genesis 1 ; 3 , And I Quote , And God Said Let There Be Light And There Was Light And God Said The Light Was Good And Divided It From Darkness '' Genesis 1 ; 5 Goes On To Say The Evening And Morning . On The First Day , This Must Be A Different Time Zone Because The Sun Hadn't Been Created Yet To Create The Time And Seasons So The Period Is Equivalent To Your Time Zone .

The First Three Days Of Creation Were Evolutionary Periods Of Time; Not Three 24 Hour Days . HowEver , This Doesn't Mean That The Time Or Cycles According To '' God '' Ended On The Fourth Day Because He Wasn't Finished With His Creation Until The Sixth Day And On The Seventh Day He Rested . In The Quotes , Psalm 90 ; 4 , And 2Peters 3 ; 8 It Speaks Of 1,000 Years Equaling A Day , In Psalm 90 ; 4 The Word Used In Comparison With A Year Is Yesterday . Now , If You Look Up The Aramic ( Hebrew ) .

Which Is Shanah , You See It Means '' A Division Of Time , An Indication Of Age , A Lifetime , A Measure Of Time '' But It Doesn't Specity A Year Equaling 365 Days.

NowLet's Take A Look At 2Peters 3 ; 8 Where He Stresses The Importance Of Your OverStanding '' And So You Won't Be Led Astray As It StatesI In 2 Peter 3 ; 17 And I Quote , But Beloved Be Not Ignorant Of This One Thing . That One Day Is With The Lord As A Thousand Years , And A Thousand Years As One Day . And '' Seeing And Ye Know These Things Before , Beware Lest Ye Also Being Led Away With The Error ..

hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

if i had the time to read all that id let you know pal.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

hoxtonchris;917823 wrote: if i had the time to read all that id let you know pal.

It Not Like It Going Some Where Right . Would Love To Hear What You Have To Say . Then I Can Add ParTwo ....

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Daniyal;917932 wrote: It Not Like It Going Some Where Right . Would Love To Hear What You Have To Say . Then I Can Add ParTwo ....I will forward that message onto Hoxtonchris.....Im sure he will be pleased.:D:guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Carolly;917936 wrote: I will forward that message onto Hoxtonchris.....Im sure he will be pleased.:D:guitarist

Hummmm Trouble Maker I See , Your One Of Those People Who Like Throw Rocks And Hide Your Hands .

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Daniyal;917945 wrote: Hummmm Trouble Maker I See , Your One Of Those People Who Like Throw Rocks And Hide Your Hands .All according if the nails need doing;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;917947 wrote: All according if the nails need doing;)

:wah::wah:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kathy Ellen / Carolly /qsducks

-- This One For You And Your Other Buddy Who Will Coming ( Psalm 109 )

Thanks For Bring Attention To This Post And Other's

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;917947 wrote: All according if the nails need doing;)

PMSL:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Daniyal;917956 wrote: Kathy Ellen / Carolly /qsducks

-- This One For You And Your Other Buddy Who Will Coming ( Psalm 109 )

Thanks For Bring Attention To This Post And Other'sYour so welcome:D the bills in the post:cool:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;917958 wrote: Your so welcome:D the bills in the post:cool:

:wah::wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oK totally 100% honest reply.

I read the whole lot, every word and I dont understand any of it. I am not a religeous person so maybe my mind set isnt in the right frame for it . I'd like to ask you, If I presented myself to you and wanted to understand, how would you approach that?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;918036 wrote: oK totally 100% honest reply.

I read the whole lot, every word and I dont understand any of it. I am not a religeous person so maybe my mind set isnt in the right frame for it . I'd like to ask you, If I presented myself to you and wanted to understand, how would you approach that?

Carefully:wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Ignorance is bliss eh:rolleyes:
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

As I understand it each day (our day) in God's eyes is a thousand years.

So it took him 7 thousand years to create the heavens,earth & everything on it.

That is what I am led to believe or that is my understanding of it all.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

True or false has nothing to do with answering this question....Your belief is yours and yours only and this dosent make it true as indeed it dosent make it false.....again its only an opinion.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

mrsK;923433 wrote: As I understand it each day (our day) in God's eyes is a thousand years.

So it took him 7 thousand years to create the heavens,earth & everything on it.

That is what I am led to believe or that is my understanding of it all.

Your The Only One On Point here , The Other Here Are Making / Adding Thing As They Go . The Information Is Not Hard To Overstand If Read Right .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;923494 wrote: If shes on point then where do you get your 49,000 years from? Is it seven thousand years 1 day=1000, 7 days=7000 years?

You contradict yourself again and you still have not adressed one whit of my reply. Am I to regard this as being ignored?

If you wasn't so busy trying to be a wise guy and read the whole post you would have seen / what it was saying . In Every One One My Post , They're Self Explain , But Few Of You Here Are So Busy Trying To Flip Things , And Playing Your Silly Mind Game . I Just Laught And Let You Have Your Way By Not Answering Yall .

So Go Back And Read Again , That Way You Wont Be Asking Foolish Question . That If Your Truely Interested , If Not Owell .. CYA:driving:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;923541 wrote: Let me be perfectly honest with you...

Youre the one trying to convince us of something that I could actually careless about in the first place... the fact that I took the time to read it in the first place was an amazing event, the fact that I took the time to go look up Ps 90 is even more amazing...

Let me just rephrase my question on Ps 90 and lets start there ok?

In ps 90, which you used as the basis for your claim that 1 single 24 hour day is equal to 1000 years of time to God... I read your explaination and it does not make mathematical sense... to come to 49,000 years of creation. now maybe I read it wrong, which is entirely possible since I can't make heads nore tails of your writing, its mostly jibberish to me...

But back to psalm 90 and this time I will try my best to understand you...

Psalm 90:4

For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.

there is two comparisons here, and both cant be accurate... the year as you claim is compared to a day (specifically yesterday) and a watch in the night.

the term 'watch in the night' denotes one third of the time frame from sunset to sunrise.

the term day (yesterday) referes to a typical 24 hour period (but here in actuality the time frame is 12 hours since in the same passage the term night (12 hours) is used) but lets not split hairs that you cant divide... anyway...

my question is how do you reconcile the different time frames that the year is compared to? is it a time frameof one third part of the night? or is it one day, 24 hours?

since you did not mention the 'night watch' in your original cut/paste shenanigans I can only assume you left that detail out because it just didnt fit in your calculations... dont you just hate to get finished with a project and have parts left over?

Please explain yourself where did the night watch go?

Wrong let me be perfectly honest you can't really think I care what you think . now you can take small bites out trying to make your silly point when alll you have to read the whole post , which line up perfectly . If you think I'm going to play that same game you and spot and a few other so-called moderators play .. Then you might as well forget it . If you have a problem with reading / overstanding . Thats a personal one not mines ...Get it fix...

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924110 wrote: well actually... I dont care what you think persay, but I was under the impression this was a discussion forum, where folks post stuff and there's an exchange of words, questions answered etc. I can see now that you're not interested in discussing just perpetuating the lies of the alien of york.

never mind that you've taken the biblical record out of context and skewed it to say what you want it to say rather than what it really says, never mind that you've added to it in such a way that days are turned into years, changing the truth into a lie.

I'll tell you what, lets lay out two glasses of milk, and add diazinon to one of them, then I will offer you the choice knowing which one has the poison in it... which one will you willingly choose? the whole milk with nothing added or the poisoned milk?

You can't change the record without changing the message. And you cant refute my findings, so its easier for you to lash out and call me the liar... thats a little young in the argument/debate maturity level dont you think?

Try answering the question, because all of what you have cut and pasted from the alien york hangs in the balance of that one phrase... is the thousand years comparison the 24 hour day, or is it the night watch?

Mind you it only takes one lie to make the prophet false.

See You Were That I Care What You Feel . First Mistake

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924282 wrote: And yet you still refuse to reconcile Psalm 90:4 with the time frames involved, you have some avoidance issues doll...

Either psalm 90:4 says that the time frame of 1000 years is like as unto 1 day OR a night watch (4 hours)...

Can you remove one or the other to clarify it? no you cannot... so either they both are not refering to time, or they are both not the comparison of time. Since both cant be the same comparison then its NOT referring to a measurment of time itself but directly the opposite, stateing that God is not bound by time (time being marked in this case by the evidence of His mighty power, creation.)

You wont explain the verse interpretation because you can't twist it in the hebrew to make it say what your tryign to make it say. And you cannot use the vers ein Peter since its a reference to psalm 90:4.

KA'CHING'... yer numbers are up, you have been wieghed in the balance and found wanting.

But feel free to keep denying the obvious, it only helps my case.

Your so brian dead its almost sad . But hey :wah::wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924618 wrote: Is that the fifth refusal to answer the question? or the fourth? Do you keep refusing till I hit that magical 7th time? Or do I have to ask it 7000 times, or perhaps 49000 times?

Post # 18 , Got The Right Overstanding You On The Other Hand Your To Brain Dead To Get It . Owell C.Y.A.:driving:

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Gorgeous Little Butterfly Cakes or Fairy Cakes!

An absolute must for ANY children's party or even dare I say, adult parties too......weddings, girls night's in, showers, pajama parties & sleep overs, retro buffets, etc. My Mum showed me how to make these--the recipe is an original Be-Ro standard Victoria Sponge mix--very easy to multiply or reduce. I have given a modest amount here for 12-18 butterfly or fairy cakes, depending on what size paper case you use. Expect these to FLY off the plate--sorry, I could not resist the pun!

SERVES 12 -18 , 12 -18 Cakes (change servings and units)

Change to: Cakes US Metric

Ingredients

CAKES

4 ounces butter or margarine, softened

4 ounces caster sugar

4 ounces self raising flour

2 medium free range eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla essence

BUTTER ICING

2 ounces butter, softened

4 ounces sieved icing sugar

FLAVOURINGS

vanilla essence

lemon rind

almond essence

orange rind

rose essence

TOPPINGS

icing sugar

colored crystal sugar

crystallised rose petal

lavender flowers

Directions

1Preheat oven to 190° C or 375°F.

2Have ready between 12 -18 paper cases depending on size. Small pie or cake tins will take standard paper cases. These cakes SHOULD be small and dainty and NOT standard "muffin" size. (However, you can make them bigger and adjust the cooking time by 5 minutes.).

3Cream butter or margarine with sugar until light, fluffy and pale in colour. By hand is best but a hand whisk is fine too!

4Beat the eggs and add them bit by bit with spoons of sifted flour. Bit by bit ensures the mixture does not curdle.

5Gently fold in an any flour left over when the egg is used up.

6Add the vanilla or any other flavourings desired - lemon and orange is good too! If the mixture is a little too stiff add a little milk or juice of orange/lemon.

7Half fill the paper cases with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes until risen and firm but NOT too dark.

8Cool cakes and then cut a slice from the top of each cake and cut this in half.

9Place a little butter icing of your choice on the top of each cake and arrange the "wings" around the icing - round edge facing the outside and the cut edge to the inside and angled towards the bottom - like BUTTERFLY or FAIRY wings! Dust with extra icing sugar and watch them fly away!

10If you want to add colouring to the vanilla cakes, pink is really good with pink icing too! I once sprinkled on crystallised rose petals for a Christening Party & I also used rose essence in the butter icing, very sophisticated!

11N.B. You can multiply this recipe very easily, e.g: 6 ozs of butter, flour & sugar to 3 eggs; 8 ozs of butter, flour and sugar to 4 eggs & so on! It also makes VERY good big Victoria Sponge cakes - just slice and fill with a filling of your choice -- lemon curd, butter icing, fresh whipped cream & jam -- the list is endless!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;924664 wrote: Post # 18 , Got The Right Overstanding You On The Other Hand Your To Brain Dead To Get It . Owell C.Y.A.:driving:

We must have totally different definitions of answering questions.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions.

Tell me Daniyal, have you answered a single question put to you by another member here? Can you show me a question and a straight answer from yourself?

If not, the phrase "waste of time" springs to mind.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;924671 wrote: Gorgeous Little Butterfly Cakes or Fairy Cakes!

An absolute must for ANY children's party or even dare I say, adult parties too......weddings, girls night's in, showers, pajama parties & sleep overs, retro buffets, etc. My Mum showed me how to make these--the recipe is an original Be-Ro standard Victoria Sponge mix--very easy to multiply or reduce. I have given a modest amount here for 12-18 butterfly or fairy cakes, depending on what size paper case you use. Expect these to FLY off the plate--sorry, I could not resist the pun!

SERVES 12 -18 , 12 -18 Cakes (change servings and units)

Change to: Cakes US Metric

Ingredients

CAKES

4 ounces butter or margarine, softened

4 ounces caster sugar

4 ounces self raising flour

2 medium free range eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla essence

BUTTER ICING

2 ounces butter, softened

4 ounces sieved icing sugar

FLAVOURINGS

vanilla essence

lemon rind

almond essence

orange rind

rose essence

TOPPINGS

icing sugar

colored crystal sugar

crystallised rose petal

lavender flowers

Directions

1Preheat oven to 190° C or 375°F.

2Have ready between 12 -18 paper cases depending on size. Small pie or cake tins will take standard paper cases. These cakes SHOULD be small and dainty and NOT standard "muffin" size. (However, you can make them bigger and adjust the cooking time by 5 minutes.).

3Cream butter or margarine with sugar until light, fluffy and pale in colour. By hand is best but a hand whisk is fine too!

4Beat the eggs and add them bit by bit with spoons of sifted flour. Bit by bit ensures the mixture does not curdle.

5Gently fold in an any flour left over when the egg is used up.

6Add the vanilla or any other flavourings desired - lemon and orange is good too! If the mixture is a little too stiff add a little milk or juice of orange/lemon.

7Half fill the paper cases with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes until risen and firm but NOT too dark.

8Cool cakes and then cut a slice from the top of each cake and cut this in half.

9Place a little butter icing of your choice on the top of each cake and arrange the "wings" around the icing - round edge facing the outside and the cut edge to the inside and angled towards the bottom - like BUTTERFLY or FAIRY wings! Dust with extra icing sugar and watch them fly away!

10If you want to add colouring to the vanilla cakes, pink is really good with pink icing too! I once sprinkled on crystallised rose petals for a Christening Party & I also used rose essence in the butter icing, very sophisticated!

11N.B. You can multiply this recipe very easily, e.g: 6 ozs of butter, flour & sugar to 3 eggs; 8 ozs of butter, flour and sugar to 4 eggs & so on! It also makes VERY good big Victoria Sponge cakes - just slice and fill with a filling of your choice -- lemon curd, butter icing, fresh whipped cream & jam -- the list is endless!

Yummy Carol thanks for your input....praise the lord:yh_worshp
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;924682 wrote: Yummy Carol thanks for your input....praise the lord:yh_worshpYou can freeze them you know;):D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;924788 wrote: OH and Carol thAnks for the recipe.:-6:DNo prob......you can have them with yer cuppa while you are reading a good story:D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Daniyal;923465 wrote: Your The Only One On Point here , The Other Here Are Making / Adding Thing As They Go . The Information Is Not Hard To Overstand If Read Right .

I think this person is extracting the urine, and to use religious quotes, references, thesis etc. is in very poor taste. IN MY OPINION !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Daniyal;923513 wrote: If you wasn't so busy trying to be a wise guy and read the whole post you would have seen / what it was saying . In Every One One My Post , They're Self Explain , But Few Of You Here Are So Busy Trying To Flip Things , And Playing Your Silly Mind Game . I Just Laught And Let You Have Your Way By Not Answering Yall .

So Go Back And Read Again , That Way You Wont Be Asking Foolish Question . That If Your Truely Interested , If Not Owell .. CYA:driving:

I believe this moron never finished 5th grade as he/she would know how to write English perfectly.:wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Also to be so insulting to people who are interested in debating, ( because isn't that what this forum is about? ), is surely not acceptable.

Listen Danielle, if you just want to spout a one sided cribbed presentation, with no discussion to be entered into, then why on earth don't you make a statement to that effect at the commencement of your OP ??

Just keep taking the tablets, old girl. :-6 ;) :)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

qsducks;924905 wrote: I believe this moron never finished 5th grade as he/she would know how to write English perfectly.:wah:

I may be wrong Ducky, but I suspect this person is deliberately messing about, for some inexplicable reason, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe he/she is just extracting the urine and trying to mess up FG. I hope the moderators are watching.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;924913 wrote: I may be wrong Ducky, but I suspect this person is deliberately messing about, for some inexplicable reason, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe he/she is just extracting the urine and trying to mess up FG. I hope the moderators are watching.

IDK, their English and spelling is really messed up. It's like trying to figure out another language.:wah:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Got these joker :-5

LOLOLOLOL

Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Daniyal;924360 wrote: Your so brian dead its almost sad .

Oh, how I love irony!

Too bad about Brian. Nice guy.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924970 wrote: Im done, yer just too stupid to realize your stupid. :wah:

Truth hurts doesn't

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924990 wrote: Yes, will you be ok? :-3

Can't sleep again I see ...

Return to “General Religious Discussions”