Greenhouse Gas Trends... EU VS USA

BTS

Post by BTS »

I just had to debunk another mis-informed naysayer and the EVIL wicked ways of my country (in his mind).

(see quote below)

spot;912881 wrote: You're speaking from the most expensively educated country on earth which is stonewalling every moral decision associated with humanity and the environment which is proposed for international treaty, I don't think that argument holds any water whatever. Less expensively educated countries seem more capable of working toward the common good of all.

spot you need to do a little research on how my country has reduced our "Greenhouse Gas Trends" without signing on to the "KYOTO Protocal"
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

BTS;913566 wrote: I just had to debunk another mis-informed naysayer and the EVIL wicked ways of my country (in his mind).

(see quote below)

spot you need to do a little research on how my country has reduced our "Greenhouse Gas Trends" without signing on to the "KYOTO Protocal"

Things that bump..........SPOT ON
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Snidely Whiplash

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

The "KYOTO Protocal" is a big sham... Even the holy father of global warming Al Gore said it would never do anything positive when he was vice prez.

Thank gawd we didn't buy into all that ridiculis nonsense, or our gasoline would probably be $10. a gallon like it is in UK and elsewhere in Europe too... :-2
spot

Post by spot »

BTS;913566 wrote: spot you need to do a little research on how my country has reduced our "Greenhouse Gas Trends" without signing on to the "KYOTO Protocal"
What an odd post.

A reducing trend can still be an upward absolute movement you know. It's like talking about reducing the annual federal budget deficit, as though that actually reversed the upward growth of the absolute deficit. Reducing trends are fudge-words.

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/emissi ... eport.html has the figures 1990 to 2006, the easy place to find them is ES1 in the Executive Summary.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “International Politics”