A Day at the Spa-French Style

QUINNSCOMMENTARY

A Day at the Spa-French Style

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

There have been many debates here on left versus right, liberal versus conservative and everything in between.

I for one cannot fathom anyone wanting their lives and just about everything else run by any government, that is unless it is a real good deal for some like those employed by a bloated government, by seniors enjoying the benefits off the backs of the younger citizens or if you are the head of a major union and you have lots of power and influence. Sooner or later this all comes down with high taxes less discretionary income and greater and greater dependency on political decisions taking from some to give to others and back again. And sooner or later ones country is at a disadvanatage on the world scene..or at least that the way it seems to me. :rolleyes:

The way it is in France appears to be a good model for years of handing out the goodies and then trying to find a way to keep thing under control.

Take a look at this article for yourself. France

Of course, France has no corner on a bloated inefficient government, but give me a break ,government funded mud packs and what amounts to vacations. :-5
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog

Return to “International Politics”