addicted to the board

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Tombstone

addicted to the board

Post by Tombstone »

It's all good. This forum has more activity than a lot of places have after being "in business" for a year. Not bad after 2 weeks. :)
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
ForumGarden

addicted to the board

Post by ForumGarden »

Thank you for all the kind words and great efforts. There are some wonderful discussions now taking place. All of this has been accomplished in a very short period of time.

We did not really expect to see much activity for a couple of months. We thought it would be refreshing to have a forum that was friendly, had diverse topics, and catered to a group of people who liked this kind of environment.

We still have a ways to go, but with your help and a little patience, FG will continue to improve.

Thanks!
anastrophe

addicted to the board

Post by anastrophe »

i can't say that i'm addicted to posting, but i am definitely habituated. :)

really though, my posting habits have always been in fits & starts. i go through little creative/thoughtful bursts, where i post relentlessly for hours or even days - then my brain says "back off!" and i don't post for a while.

i've been on the internet since 1986, and started on the grandmother of all internet 'chat' boards, The Well. in fact, i just closed my account there last month, after eighteen years there. that's a whole adult person!! :D

but now look where i am. back searching for things to talk and think about. okay, first step to healing:

hi, my name is paul, and i'm a forumaholic. :rolleyes:
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
xlt66

addicted to the board

Post by xlt66 »

18 years?! That is quite a long time. Your avatar could be a teenager/young adult now!

Have you ever figured out how much money the subscriptions were over 18 years? Did the Well send you a gold watch? :)

anastrophe wrote: i can't say that i'm addicted to posting, but i am definitely habituated. :)

really though, my posting habits have always been in fits & starts. i go through little creative/thoughtful bursts, where i post relentlessly for hours or even days - then my brain says "back off!" and i don't post for a while.

i've been on the internet since 1986, and started on the grandmother of all internet 'chat' boards, The Well. in fact, i just closed my account there last month, after eighteen years there. that's a whole adult person!! :D

but now look where i am. back searching for things to talk and think about. okay, first step to healing:

hi, my name is paul, and i'm a forumaholic. :rolleyes:
LottomagicZ4941

addicted to the board

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Well it is better then smoking or drinking to much.

Tried to buy a beer yesterday but due to a local crack down on places not checking ID a 35 year old feed his cafeene addiction.

And I am subing these forums for a video game addiction. Have not played Helix since scoring 300K plus. After having such a wonderful game I would just be frustrated to go back to a 50K game.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941A

Return to “General Chit Chat”