Voices from God

JerryG

Voices from God

Post by JerryG »

Let us understand the voices many people here that are attributed by them to God. Where do the voices come from? Are they valid?

As we see in the Bible many Jews heard voices which they attributed as coming from God. Most were bi-polar which enabled them to reach deep within themselves without the use of drugs.

Other religious leaders heard voices and proceeded to form religions. In modern times we find many religious cults led by people who hear voices and who brought their followers to suicide.

The psychiatrists attributed these voices to the patients minds. They fail to see a spiritual dimension to the voices. The people involved hear the voices and cannot believe that they come from their own mind. Thus religious voices tend to be taken as holy messages from God.

Where do the voices come from? We live in a multi-light-speed universe. This means we coexist with other forms of energy up to light speed infinity. There is an image of us in higher light speed energy. This means we have photographic duplicate of ourselves at higher light speed energy levels. This would be our soul but it is also the soul of a tree, a rock, the planet Earth.

This image provides a non-physical dimension of our being. It gives us a spiritual brain. It enables us to see beyond ourselves during out of body experiences. Near death makes us aware of our spiritual dimension.

Some may argue that our spiritual dimension lives on beyond ourself. I believe that the spiritual dimension derives energy from the heat of our bodies and perishes when we grow cold. Yet for awhile we have a spiritual brain.

The source of the voices is our spiritual brain. Thus the religions of man are formed by interaction between our spiritual brain and our physical brain. Since God coexists with our spiritual brain, some people may actually communicate with God. Most people communicate with their own spiritual brain.

It is impossible to distinguish godly communication and isolated spiritual brain communication without external confirmation by miracles. Most people accept the voices as truth. Unfortunately without external confirmation by miracles, the voices tend to be the product of our physical brain which is absorbed by our spiritual brain.
Ted

Voices from God

Post by Ted »

Those suffering from schizophrenia hear voices as well.

Shalom

Ted:-6
JerryG

Voices from God

Post by JerryG »

Ted;888817 wrote: Those suffering from schizophrenia hear voices as well.

Shalom

Ted:-6

Yes. Most likely the same inner source from ones own soul. It is a more difficult ailment than bi-polar since the voices can be continuous. I believe that the schizophrenics can get trapped in mind-lock, in which continuous conversations can occur between our spiritual brain and our physical brain.

Freud and others will attempt to expain mental illness only from the physical level of our brains. The catholic Church will say that demons and evil spirits exist.

Both answers seem highly unlikely. To me, a spiritual brain which mirrors our brain

provides the best answer.

This would still be true even from an atheistic viewpoint. In that case, no God would exist but there would still be another dimension to us.
Daniyal

Voices from God

Post by Daniyal »

My Question Would Be What Does God Voice Sound Like , Be It Be Allah / Yahuwa Etc Etc And Does All These God Sound Alike ???
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Voices from God

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;918432 wrote: i find it odd that someone would say tc, etc, after Allahs name. That's rather disrespectful don't you think?

Question ; About The Voice Of God , It Did Say Which God '' You So Busy Trying Flip / Change The Subject Like Always . Maybe You Should Staying On The Subject Thats If You Know How ...

No ! Unlike Most People I Will Now Allow Myself To Be Programmed To Hate Other Belief's . Most People Accept / Follow / Born Into There Belief / Religion Because Their Mother / Father Or There Culture Etc .

It's People Like You And Other Who Play The GAME My God / Belief Is Better Than Your's . What Foolishness .

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa-A Allah
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “General Religious Discussions”