Just venting!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
jones jones

Just venting!

Post by jones jones »

hi koo honey ...

i know its easy for us sitting here thousands of miles away to read your thread

and shake out heads and say ... how could she be such a fool!

and no ... not all men are like that jerk ... just as all men are not like attila the hun

or jack the ripper or adolf hitler ...

no matter how much you want to ... no matter how unfairly you think you were

treated ... you cannot alter a single second of what was said and done in the

past ... so don't waste energy on that which is history and out of your control ...

instead put all your energy on that which you CAN control ... today .. now .. this

moment ...

and make damn sure that you never ever get kicked twice by the same donkey!

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! for you and your boy!

Jj:-4
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Patsy Warnick

Just venting!

Post by Patsy Warnick »

You have a beautiful son, around family who will give love & support to you & your son, and life goes on.

Oh, there are good men out there - of course they're difficult to find.

I had several stories similar to yours - most women here at FG can tell you story after story of our experiences, and life goes on.....

I'm sorry you had this experience - and it does ruin a trust factor for future relationships - Remember what you've learned - watch body language - you'll eventually find a nice young man, I should say a nice young man will find you - they're looking too.

We've all been thru this

Good Luck

Patsy
CARLA

Just venting!

Post by CARLA »

koochikoo, you must move on as you say your sick and tired of being angry. You have a beautiful son now that needs him mom front and center in his life.

Your better off without this man as his intentions were never honorable. Unfortunately all the signs were there. You just trusted him as anyone would have and got burned big time. He is the one with issues of trust not you it is very obvious to me that you are capable of stable emotions in a relationship, he is not. :-5

My 2 cents on his new wife and family. It won't last he doesn't have it in him to truly commit or he would have committed to you and his flesh and blood son. You see committing to a child that isn't his is easy just for that reason it isn't his. Crazy as it sound, think about it he can walk away from this new family without concerns as the child isn't his.

We learn lesson the hard way most of the time as this is a painfully hard lesson to learn. You have to let it go for your son as well as for yourself its not healthy to be angry all the time.

Are there good honorable men out there, of course there are, you just need to open yourself up to new places and people who knows what will happen. I'm old and I can honestly say its up to you who you let into your life, with that its up to you who you trust and respect. Now maybe after this gut wrenching experience you will know more about selecting the right man for yourself. Be yourself don't become jaded by this it will scar you for life if you do. :yh_hugs

[QUOTE][QUOTE]Maybe I can get on with my life now, I'm sick of feeling angry. It's a feeling I am really unaccustomed to and I hope that getting it all out will help allay it somewhat.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

minks

Just venting!

Post by minks »

Aw what a tragedy. I will never understand parents who throw their children away.

Koo go on and strive to be the best mother you can be.

here is a little poem for you....

As I Grow

~Author Unknown~

Please understand I am growing up and changing very fast.

It must be difficult to keep pace with me, but please try.

Please reward me for telling the truth.

Then I am not frightened into lying.

Please tell me when you make mistakes and what you learned from them.

Then I can accept that I am okay, even when I blunder.

Please pay attention to me and spend time with me.

Then I can believe that I am important and worthwhile.

Please help me explore my unique interests, talents and potential.

In order for me to be happy, I need to be me.

Please do the things you want me to do.

Then I have a good, positive model.

Please tell me by your words and actions that you love me.

Then I will feel loveable and will be able to love myself and others.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
jones jones

Just venting!

Post by jones jones »

rjwould;884348 wrote: oops, sorry..:o

forgive this guy koo ... he isn't too bright! i mean he even thinks that i ... Jj the

chosen ... is the father of your son! :wah:

only thing Rj got going for him is that he's Jj's buddy! :D
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Peg

Just venting!

Post by Peg »

It's his loss in more ways than one. You are the one who gained so much. The best revenge you can get is to be happy and the hell with him.
Chezzie

Just venting!

Post by Chezzie »

Very sad story Koochi :-1

Sounds like your better off without him

Good luck to you and your son for the future x:-6
minks

Just venting!

Post by minks »

koochikoo;884423 wrote: Thats a really nice, meaningful poem, thanks minks. It makes me picture a child kneeling down reciting this to their mother as if it was a prayer, which in some ways I guess it is.

yes it is, and it's proof of how important it is for children to have good strong parents or parent :-4
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Hope6

Just venting!

Post by Hope6 »

awww Koo!

i'm so sorry that you had to go through that!

i like to think positive, that maybe there are men out there who won't abandon you for another woman, and won't abandon their children and not want to know them.

we have to have faith that their are such men out there somewhere who won't cheat on us or abandon us.

my thought are with you darlin! i know a little something about being on your own with a baby!
Tigerlily

Just venting!

Post by Tigerlily »

You haven't mentioned your financial situation and I hope you have enough income to support yourself and your child. Men can be toads - but if you have enough money you can do without them well enough and bring your child up to be decent - unlike his father.

Good luck.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”