Democrat's Plan to Sue OPEC Does Not Bring Down Gas Prices

BTS

Post by BTS »

America Challenged Democrats on Gas Prices and Democrats Responded....

Democrats decided to sue OPEC.

Surprisingly, the Democrat energy plan to sue OPEC did not bring down gas prices today.

And, it won't help with the developing supply crunch.

Instead, oil hit another record above $135 a barrel over supply worries.
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Post by spot »

I must have mistaken the number of Democrats in the House of Representatives. Doesn't it take a majority of more than two thirds to make a bill immune to presidential veto? Didn't NOPEC get that? Is there a two-thirds Democrat majority in the House of Representatives? It seems to me it's best described as a cross-party bill.

The obvious way to bring down oil prices is to occupy the Saudi Arabian oilfields with your armed forces and divert the entire output to the USA. Write to your Congressperson recommending that. It's all US oil anyway, the Saudis stole it from Amoco, they have absolutely no right at all to sell it to anyone else or to charge you for it. The price of oil in the USA would just be the shipping and refining cost if you took back what's legally yours. I make that around $0.60 a gallon.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “International Politics”