Tip For Today...

Ken Dockins

Tip For Today...

Post by Ken Dockins »

Hello, Fellow ForumGarden Readers...

Here’s what I believe can easily be a helpful fat loss tip for you.

Reduce your complex weight loss concepts down to the simplest common denominator. Make losing body fat become something that is easy to do. Choose one simple goal or task, write it down, and proceed to work on it, little by little.

Even the smallest bit of progress counts. Assure that you keep your beginning approach totally simplistic.

“If you can do the simple things very well, then it won’t be long before you can do well with very simple things.”

So, what’s the hardest thing you face? Let me know if you need help making it easy.
Nomad

Tip For Today...

Post by Nomad »

Yes, thank you.

Short of actually doing sit ups or crunches how can I get abs of steel.

Im thinking along the lines of a pill.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Ken Dockins

Tip For Today...

Post by Ken Dockins »

I know how difficult it gets sometimes.

Surely wish a pill can just take care of it all.

Well, if you're going to take one, make it something natural. Think aloong the line of Hydroxycut, for example, the one WITHOUT caffiene. Nonetheless, I'm truly not suggesting you take a pill.

Weight loss can be easy. Yes, it does get simpler when you take command of the essentials.

One of those basics is eating things that have a lean consistency. And, two, assure that you understand what "Energy Balance" is, and how to achieve it on a daily basis.

All the best,

K e n

(P.S.) My book, "The Secret to Creating A Leaner Body," is arriving soon. I hope it can assist you. Meanwhile, take a gander at this fun body fat ebook, and see if it can aid you in any way. There is no cost or obligation involved.

Cut and paste link is:

http://tinyurl.com/4wbc9k
Lon

Tip For Today...

Post by Lon »

Nomad;874521 wrote: Yes, thank you.

Short of actually doing sit ups or crunches how can I get abs of steel.

Im thinking along the lines of a pill.

There is such a pill Nomad. It's called WHOOSH and comes in a big red jar. It's a very harsh laxative that will create intense abdominal cramping. The continual cramping will develop great abs in as little time as two years.
Nomad

Tip For Today...

Post by Nomad »

Lon;874951 wrote: There is such a pill Nomad. It's called WHOOSH and comes in a big red jar. It's a very harsh laxative that will create intense abdominal cramping. The continual cramping will develop great abs in as little time as two years.

Thank you.

Now thats some advice I can use !

Daddys back on the horse !
I AM AWESOME MAN
KarmaDoodle

Tip For Today...

Post by KarmaDoodle »

Here's a health tip for those with dogs - "Dental disease is the most commonly diagnosed disorder in veterinary practices in dogs in the United States. Most will have dental disease by the time they are 2 years old. Untreated dental disease can lead to loss of the teeth and cause serious disorders like heart disease or kidney failure."

Make sure to take care of your pet's oral health as well as your own -

http://www.brightbites.com/dental_notes/
coral

Tip For Today...

Post by coral »

Thats a good tip. No one likes to write things down, except attorneys. It's boring, time-consuming, too fiddly, and whenever you need a pen you can never find one. Even so, it's very useful if you want to lose weight. So if you're overweight and really want to do something about it, I strongly recommend you keep a weight loss journal. :)

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”