Hillary Clinton Interview

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Bill O'Reilly interviewed Hillary Clinton. It wasn't a screaming match, or even an argument. It was a pleasant interview with real questions and reveals much about the candidate. Fox aired it in three parts. I haven't watched it all but I will.

Please watch the intervews before commenting.

Hillary Clinton sits down with Bill O'Reilly for first time

Presidential candidate tells FOX News she would not have stayed in ...

Part 2: Hillary Clinton gets personal in 'Factor' exclusive

Part 3: Hillary Clinton discusses Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan with ...

Just in case these links don't work or are incomplete, click here

http://search2.foxnews.com/search?acces ... %20clinton
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Let's try again.

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

My sister and I were discussing these interview this weekend we agreed she came across much better than we though she would and enjoyed listening to her. I don't agree with some of her politics but I prefer her to Obama for the nomination. The more I listen to Obama the less I like him and his wife is getting on my nerves.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

libertine

Post by libertine »

I was impressed both with Hillary and with Bill O'Reilly. Not being a FOX fan, I went into it with a bias, but aside from his know everything about everything attitude, I thought he did a very good interview and she redeemed herself well. At least she answered all the questions..whether you liked the answers or not. And she's not naive. I'm afraid Barack Obama is too much of an idealist ....give him a few more years to ripen.

I'm eager to hear John McCain on THursday.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

libertine;857589 wrote: I was impressed both with Hillary and with Bill O'Reilly. Not being a FOX fan, I went into it with a bias, but aside from his know everything about everything attitude, I thought he did a very good interview and she redeemed herself well. At least she answered all the questions..whether you liked the answers or not. And she's not naive. I'm afraid Barack Obama is too much of an idealist ....give him a few more years to ripen.

I'm eager to hear John McCain on THursday.
I agree that she handled herself well. The two kinda sounded like they were on a lunch date, didn't they? :wah:

As for Obama's idealism: I like idealism and think it's a necessary component in a good president, but it has to be anchored in real-world plans.

I still haven't seen any real difference between the three beyond semantics.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”