My visit to Stirling Castle

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Ok today i went on a trip with my College to Stirling castle the sight of many battles between the Scots and English it was also the sight of the last battle between the two aswell it was a really nice day and i really enjoyed myself i would have took more pics but my phone went dead :(

Pics in next post :)
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

View from one of the many view points at the castle it was an amazing day weather wise

The Great Hall secne of many of the mettings wheh Robert The Bruce was king of Scotland :)

View from one of the Battlements the big field is Bannockburn :)
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I would love to visit here. Great pics ML.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Glad you liked the pics :) i should have said that the statue thingy in the last picture is The Wallace Monument it was built by the Scots in Memory of William Wallace his sword is also on display there i got no pics since i didn't go for a visit there but mayby during the summer i'll take a trip :)

Heres more pics

Looking from a viewpoint

Archway into the Great Hall

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Simply breathtaking.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Great Pics :)
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Thanks for sharing, ML.:)

I understand the movie, "Braveheart" took certain liberties with the facts.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Photography More”