Good integrative healthcare resource

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
abortretryfail

Good integrative healthcare resource

Post by abortretryfail »

I am a nutrition consultant so I toe that interesting line between preventive and curative health. I use organic foods, supplements, and herbs in my treatments, but all of my information has solid scientific backing, clinical and population trials, and I work with Western (allopathic) Medical Doctors. Anyway, my point is that I am a "middle of the road" type, and I support integrative rather than alternative healthcare efforts. I signed up as a provider on a website called rVita because I can get free referrals through there for my nutrition practice - but I also noted that the site is pretty good! They have it split into conditions and remedies, so you can either look up your symptoms or look up a cure and get pretty realistic scientific evidence about whether or not it'll work. I love it when people use sites like this because the more educated they are - the easier it is for me to work with them as patients. So that's it, thought I'd share.

Return to “Healthcare”