CheeseCake!!!

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
gabbie

CheeseCake!!!

Post by gabbie »

This is my cheapest cheesecake recipe!!!

I hope you enjoy it, I do have a question if one wants to answer me, do I just start a new thread or should I keep putting my recipes on my one thread this is the second thread I started, but I put a couple of recipes to do with bread on the other thread lol!!! Thanks and enjoy this and I have another I will post below this one okay so enjoy!!!:-6:-6:-6

Cheesecake!!!

1 2/3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (20 crackers)

1/4 cup butter or margarine

1/4 cup white sugar

mix throughly and pack into pan bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375

8 oz cream cheese any type

2 tbsp milk

1 cup white sugar

mix into a cream and then add 1 package of dream whip whipped as per its' insturctions.. Fold in cream cheese mixture spread over crust... Place your favourite topping on top and chill enjoy!!!
gabbie

CheeseCake!!!

Post by gabbie »

This is a super coconut pie, and so easy lol I do not always bake it in pie pan a lot of times I use a square pan so it is thicker lol I love it!!! When cooled it is thick enough to hold in hand if cut into small squares!!!:-6:-6:-6

Impossible Pie

4 eggs 2 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup butter 2 cups milk

1/2 cup flour 1 cup coconut

1 cup sugar nutmeg or cinnamon to taste

Mix all throughly pour into 10 inch pie plat bake 350 1 hour

The flour sets to form a crust quick and cheap to make can do it in a square pan and have bars
CARLA

CheeseCake!!!

Post by CARLA »

Yummmmmmm !!! I will give them a try or just print the recipe and eat it. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

gabbie

CheeseCake!!!

Post by gabbie »

They are really good the coconut one is really nice to keep handy for those times unexpected company comes!!! Also my crumble is another good one and really simple I think I put it on here already but just in case here it is again, I found it good because like the coconut one, you can toss it together quickly and bingo you got a great dessert that never fails...

Strawberry and Banana Crumble Delight!!!

Take a caserole dish dump enough strawberries frozen to cover bottom, then sprinkle with white sugar not much... take flour and brown sugar and melted butter till crumbly spread overtop and toss in oven at 350 for 30 minutes cool completely take banana pudding spread over top and then top with whipped cream and chill deliicous!!!

I am very much one that tries different stuff, with this recipe I could also taste it with chocolate fudge pudding or pistachio pudding or butterscotch pudding!!!

And thanks to whoever made my title go green lol!!!:-6:-6:-4:-4

I have done this one with pears slices and chocolate pudding as a topping, peaches and butterscotch pudding, and pineapple and pistachio pudding.... I have also tossed in blueberries with the strawberries, rhubarb with strawberries, blackberries with strawberries, and even mixed apple slices in with both strawberries and rhubarb!!!
gabbie

CheeseCake!!!

Post by gabbie »

This is another one that is pretty easy to do and I like it cause I get my lemon pie taste without the fear of meragie, that is one thing I have never been able to guarntee comes out well when I bake... It is like saying well here goes let's see if I can do it or if it just flops!!!:driving::driving::-5:-5:-5

Lemon Squares

1 cup rolled oats 1/2 cup brown sugar

1 cup flour 1 tsp baking powder

1/2 cup coconut 1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup walnuts

mix

press in 9 X 9 pan 3/4 of mixture

1 can eagle brand milk (check in mis for recipe if you don't have any)

1/2 cup real lemon juice

mix pour over over crust

sprinkle rest of dry mix over top bake 350 for 25 minutes til light brown
chrisb84uk

CheeseCake!!!

Post by chrisb84uk »

Nothing beats a good cheesecake that's for sure!! :-4
homebasics

CheeseCake!!!

Post by homebasics »

Here's our favorite Lemon Cheesecake recipe.

Crust

24 graham crackers, finely crushed 24

1/4 cup granulated sugar 50 mL

6 tbsp Imperial margarine, melted 90 mL

Filling

2 pkg (8 oz/250 g each) cream cheese, at room temperature 2 pkg

1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided 375 mL

3 tbsp grated fresh lemon peel 45 mL

1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 125 mL

1 tbsp vanilla extract 15 mL

2 cups whipping cream 500 mL

lemon slices, for decoration (optional)

Crust: Grease 9-inch (2.5 L) springform pan. In medium bowl, stir together graham crackers and sugar. Add margarine; stir until damp and crumbly. Pour into prepared pan. With back of a tablespoon and your fingers, press mixture firmly into pan bottom. Set aside while making filling.

Filling: With an electric mixer at medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, soft and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often, about 5 minutes. Add 3/4 cup (175 mL) sugar and the lemon peel; beat until fluffy. Scrape down sides. With mixer at medium speed, gradually beat in lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.

In another bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat heavy cream and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar until stiff.

With rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into cream-cheese mixture until blended. Pour into crust; smooth top. Cover with foil and freeze at least 8 hours, or overnight, until frozen. Remove from freezer 1/2 hour before serving. (Or put in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.) To serve, loosen sides of cake with thin metal spatula dipped in hot water. Remove pan sides. Place cake on plate. Decorate with lemon slices if desired.
chonsigirl

CheeseCake!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, what yummy recipes! :)
Carolly

CheeseCake!!!

Post by Carolly »

Ive just had a big piece of home made sponge type of cake cooked with apples from my garden on top and some cream......very naughty but sooooo nice:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Return to “The Kitchen”