I'm not sure what to make of this

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I dont know what to make of it either, there is no way children should be watching that:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
gmc

Post by gmc »

It looks like a satire take on American children's programmes-or perhaps a mickey take might be better description. Farfur looked surprisingly similar did he not.
gmc

Post by gmc »

fuzzy butt;795582 wrote: Yeah hes' meant to apparently, but the little mouse is on Islams side .

Nope checked it out it's an actual programme on TV . don't know what it ran for but yes they did Martyr the mouse and broke a three year olds heart and now the three year old hates jews ...........fell the love.

Methinks you overestimate the power of television on three year plds. I suspect seeing your family and friends being blown up by israeli bombs amd seeing tanks rolling down your street is more likely to do that than any TV programme. Collateral damage is not a concept children understand
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

The first part of this vid. reminds me of our annual visit to the American Embassy :rolleyes:

As for the rest of it .... well ..... what can I say. I am glad my kids only watched 'Postman Pat, 'Fireman Sam' and 'Noddy' :)
spot

Post by spot »

As Wikipedia puts it, "Saraa currently co-hosts with her third animal friend, the rabbit Assoud, since the first two were martyred. The average life-span of Saraa's co-hosts has been five episodes. Assoud is on his third episode.".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

dreadful:(

Return to “People”