Worship of The Mother

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
paulc

Worship of The Mother

Post by paulc »

I have recently been inspired by a book relating to the worship of the Mother - it spoke to me - and i want to know more - since i have thought of this i see things differently - i look at things the same - but see things differently.

its like i am able to catch things on the periphery of my vision - and suddenly i feel empty - and i need to find out more to feel that i have a reason

I just hope that there are some of you out there that understand or have experienced this

i need advice on how to move forward

Thanks

Paul
Daniyal

Worship of The Mother

Post by Daniyal »

Since Mary Was Highly Favored , Why Was She Removed As An Original Member Of The Quadity ?

An Intentional Alteration Of The ScriptureOriginal Purpose Was Plotted Out And Execured Thus Mary Was Removed And The Original Quadity - 4 Being Became A Trinity - 3 Beings . Although These Religious Denominations That Recognizes The Trinity As Being 1. God The Father - Jehovah , 2 , God The Son - Jesus , And 3 . God The Holy Spirit - Gabriel .

Today You Find These Teachings Of A Trinity Which Broke Off From TheOriginal Egyption Quadity And Is A Corruption . They In Fact Placed Gabriel , An AngelicBeing , A Spirit Being Of Luke 1 ; 19 And The Name Gabriel Translates Gebre - El Or Man Of God . From The Hebrew Gheh - ber - -- El '' Mighty , Man Child , Strong Man Warrior '' This Being Gabriel Walked The Earth Daniel 9 ; 21 Where It States Yea , While I Was Speaking In Prayer , Even The Man

Gabriel , Whom I Had Seen In The Vision At The Beginning , Being Caused To Fly Swiftly , Touched Me About The Time Of The Evening Oblation . There Are Things Happening Here ; a) Gabriel Is A Man , But The Word Used In The Hebrew Is Esh '' Male , Man , Husband '' Distinguishing It From Female , Esh - Shaw '' Female Wife , Woman '' They Knew That This Angel Could Appear In Physical Form '' Male . Man , Husband '' . Even The Muhammandan Faith Which Comes From

Christianity , Retained This Belief That The Angel Gabriel Can Come In Human From In . The Word Bashran Used Their In Arabic Came From The Hebrew Word Bawar Meaning '' Body Or Person '' So These Holy Scripture Repeatedly Prove Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt That This Angelic Being Comes In Human Form As A Male , And That He Is Called The 3rd Part Of The Trinity The Holy Ghost . Even The Old Testament In

Genesis 6 ;4 So Gabriel As A Gibbore Was A Son Of God And These Sons Of God Even As Far Back As Genesis 6 ;4 . The Word They Have There Is Adamite , Gabriel Was One Of These Such Gibbore Being , Which His Name Applies A Man Of God Used By God For Reproduction . The Fear Or These Long Hidden Facts Is What They Seek To Keep From The Public . So Now You Know Why The Modern Day Christian While Publicly Exalting And Recognizing The Trinity , They Have Intentionally Neglected To Recognize The 4th Member Of The Quad Principle The Blessed Holy Mother Mary As They Call Her And Even Give Here A Corrupt Name Mary / Miriam Which They Translate As '' Their Rebellion Or Rebellious '' If Isaac '' He Laughs '' Received His Name Because His Mother Sarah Laughed When She Heard She Was To Bear A Son At An Old Age Genesis 17 ; 19 , 18 ; 12 . Then Mary ''

Rebellion '' Must Have Received Her Name Because She Rebelled . What Did Mary Rebel Against When The Bible Don't State Her Reason For Rebelling ? Just Add The Letters Ta To The Name Mary And You Get '' Ta - Merry '' . And That's Another Way To Spell Egipt In Egiptian '' Ta - Mary Or Tama - Re ''

Simply Because The Story Of Mary Was None Other Than The Supreme Being Isis , And Isis Rebelled Against Ra . A Well Known Story Amongst All Egiptologist . The Deception Between Isis And Ra And Trickery For The Sacred Word
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Worship of The Mother

Post by Daniyal »

Mary Was Even Stripped Of Her Deityship And The Holy Family Bond When She Is The One Who Gave Birth To God's Son Through The Holy Ghost , Gabriel

( Matthew 1 ; 18 , Luke 1 ; 15 , Luke 1 ; 35 ) . So You Can Plainly See There Was An Attempt To Discredit And Remove The Female From The Divine Quadity And Leave Them With A Trinity .

Where Did The Trinity Originate From ?

The Fact Is , That Over Time . Christianity Lost Sight Of The Original Egyptian Doctrine And Confused The TrueEgyptian Trinity Which Is 1 . Atum - Re ( Atom - Ra ) 2 . Atun - Re ( Aten - Ra ) And 3 . Amun - Re

Amen - Ra ) . Three Divine Points Of The Light Of The Nourishing Providing . Which Bring Each Day , Healing On Its Wings , The Light Of The Heavens And Earth ( Koran 24 ; 35 ) . The Bright And Morning Star

( Revelation 22 ; 16 ) , ( Psalms 84 ; 11 ) . The Lord God Claims To Be A Sun And One Point Of Glowing In The Darkess , A Secret Name I Can Not Give To The Un-Worthy , That Was The Original Trinity , But The Divine Family Incarnate Was A Quadity ; Which Is 1 . Osiris . Known As '' The Heavenly Father God '' 2 . Isis , Known As '' The

Blessed Mother Goddess , '' 3 . Horus . Known As '' The Sacred Son Of God '' And 4 . Khonsu Known As '' The Holy Soul . ( The Quadity Existence ) . Here You Have Your Jehovah , Mary , James , And Gabriel This Is Where It Came From Thousands Of Years Before The Story Of The Christ Child 2000Years Ago . Plagiarized By One Josephus Flavious Piso ( 37 - 97 A.D. ) One Of The Many Members Of The Sacred Brotherhood Of The White ( Light ) Lodge . Those Who Try To Hide The Truth From The World , The Luciferians . Conspiracy ( Refer to the book Luciferian Conspiracy And Leviathan 666 part 1 and 2 , Year 2000 and what to Expect )

You Have Unity , Then Twinity . Then Trinity , Then Quadity What They Call Their Trinity Is 1 . Father , 2 . Son , And 3 . Holy Ghost , Which Should Be 1 . Father . 2 . Mother And 3 , Son And That Come Out To Be 1 . Morning , The Father , 2 . High Noon . The Son , And 3 . Evening When The Moon Comes Out , The Mother , They Are A Symbol Of A Star And Crescent . The Star Being A Sun , And The Crescent Being The Moon , And The Female Cycle Of The Woman Which Occurs Every 29 1/2 Days For Menstrual Or Her Ovulation , Relates To The Moon . The Sun Is Nothing But Another Star , As The Son Is What The Father Is , For It States In John 14 ; 9 And I Quote, Jesus

Saith Unto Him . Have I Been So Long Time With You , And Yet Hast Thou Not Known Me Philip ? He That Hath See Me Hath See The Father Father ; And How Sayest Thou Then , Shew Us The Father ? Also Read John 10 ; 30 ;... So The Christian Concept Of A Trinity In Actuality Comes From The Three Position Of The Sun , The Egiptian Trinity . Atum - Re , The Morning , Atun - Re , The Moon , And Amun - Re, The Evening . When In Fact , The Christian Trinity Should Be Four Parts; 1 . The Father - Jehovah , 2 . The Mother - Mary , 3 . The Son - Jesus , And 4 . The Holy Ghost - Gabriel . And The Key FigureOn Earth Would Be The Word Of God Made Flesh In Ancient Egipt , Which Predates The Bible , Both Old And New Testaments,

That Was Haru Sa Aset '' Horus The Son Of Isis'' This Horus Was And Is The Same Personage In Other Cultures. Where He Became Known In Latin As Hesus ( Jesus ) , While In HebrewHe Is Yashua - Jesus , And In Arabic Isa - Jesus . In Greek Its Iesous - Jesus , And In Ancient Sumeria , The Same Being Was Called Tammuz Son ..Of Ishtar < Yashua Isa Jesus Christ In The Sumeria Teaching Is Cllled Tammuz sons of Ishtar Ezekiel 8 ; 14

Tammuz In Babylonia And Syria , A Form Whom Was Also Known Outside The Near East In The Greek Adonis . In Anally Only To Rise Again From The Dead As Apart Of The Natural Cycle Of Decay And Revive Itself To Life Each Morning Called Sunrise . You Call It Resurrection , Sun Rise Each Morning In The East .. Matthew 24 ; 27 And I Quote , As The Son Of Man , Jesus ''' For As The Lightning Cometh Out Of The East , And Shineth Even Unto The West ; So Shall Also The Coming Of The Son Of Man Be
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”