How close are they?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Raven

How close are they?

Post by Raven »

To rebuilding the Temple on the Temple mount? The last I read, was that they have all the temple vessels remade, Priests trained, AND the red heifer. I am not sure if they found the ashes of the last one yet, but it cant be far off before they do.

For Christians, what significance will this have? Can this be the abomination of desolation spoken of? As for us, the Christ was the final sacrifice acceptable by God. So what could it mean, when Israel reinstitutes it's sacrificial system again?

http://www.templeinstitute.org/main.htm

http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jerusa ... Temple.asp
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
capt_buzzard

How close are they?

Post by capt_buzzard »

The sacrifice of us in the West, and of the whole world is coming soon. Yes I do believe this is the great abomination and desolation.
Clint

How close are they?

Post by Clint »

Raven wrote: To rebuilding the Temple on the Temple mount? The last I read, was that they have all the temple vessels remade, Priests trained, AND the red heifer. I am not sure if they found the ashes of the last one yet, but it cant be far off before they do.

For Christians, what significance will this have? Can this be the abomination of desolation spoken of? As for us, the Christ was the final sacrifice acceptable by God. So what could it mean, when Israel reinstitutes it's sacrificial system again?

http://www.templeinstitute.org/main.htm

http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jerusa ... Temple.asp
I think it would mean they have reinstituted sacrificing. Sacrificing prior to the ultimate sacrifice pointed to the coming Messiah. For Christians, sacrificing after the ultimate sacrifice will point back to the Messiah who has come. I think the best response Christians can have to it when it happens is to know that we are drawing close to seeing the Messiah. It will be the first time for the religious Jews and the second time for the Messianic Jews and Gentiles.

It is true. As I understand it, they are getting very close to having all the elements necessary for them to begin the practice again. I think the red heifer recently reported as being “perfect” and suitable has since developed some flaws. I don’t remember how I came by the red heifer information…I could be wrong.

We must be very careful not to create a big fuss about it. It has the potential of putting Christians in same camp with people who put animal life on the same plane as human life.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
kensloft

How close are they?

Post by kensloft »

Guess God will be getting them both.
Raven

How close are they?

Post by Raven »

Clint wrote: I think it would mean they have reinstituted sacrificing. Sacrificing prior to the ultimate sacrifice pointed to the coming Messiah. For Christians, sacrificing after the ultimate sacrifice will point back to the Messiah who has come. I think the best response Christians can have to it when it happens is to know that we are drawing close to seeing the Messiah. It will be the first time for the religious Jews and the second time for the Messianic Jews and Gentiles.

It is true. As I understand it, they are getting very close to having all the elements necessary for them to begin the practice again. I think the red heifer recently reported as being “perfect” and suitable has since developed some flaws. I don’t remember how I came by the red heifer information…I could be wrong.

We must be very careful not to create a big fuss about it. It has the potential of putting Christians in same camp with people who put animal life on the same plane as human life.
I had never thought of it that way! Thank you so much! That makes incredible sense to me!
Raven

How close are they?

Post by Raven »

kensloft wrote: Guess God will be getting them both.
LOL! According to the scriptures, thats the whole idea! :-6
Dixiespurgirl

How close are they?

Post by Dixiespurgirl »

It is simply amazing to see the scriptures come to pass and watch history be made. I am one of the "religionized rednecks" ;) who truly believes we are living in the end days.

I'm not going to fuss with anyone about this, but I'm certain you'll believe me when you see three murdered persons raise from the dead on CNN (okay...bad inside religious joke).

Anyway, I'm listening for the trumpet :D
Raven

How close are they?

Post by Raven »

Dixiespurgirl wrote: It is simply amazing to see the scriptures come to pass and watch history be made. I am one of the "religionized rednecks" ;) who truly believes we are living in the end days.

I'm not going to fuss with anyone about this, but I'm certain you'll believe me when you see three murdered persons raise from the dead on CNN (okay...bad inside religious joke).

Anyway, I'm listening for the trumpet :D
Actually....LOL! I got the joke! Probably the way it'll happen too! :driving:

Return to “Christianity”