Multiculturism

Arrange and set the rules for new debates.
Raven

Multiculturism

Post by Raven »

Pro's and cons. How about it?
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Lon

Multiculturism

Post by Lon »

Pro or Con does not matter, it's inevitable, it's happening and will continue. A better question might be, how to live with it?
Raven

Multiculturism

Post by Raven »

And the effects of it. I think this one could get quite interesting.
Lon

Multiculturism

Post by Lon »

I suspect that in time there will be such a melding and blending of cultures and races, that there will be no such thing as being Irish, German, Romanian etc. People will eventually be such a admixture that their identity may just be that of "Human Being" (maybe not a bad idea). The strong genes will dominate and rather than future humans being inferior by cross breeding, they will in fact be bigger stronger and more intelligent.

I can foresee even todays religions being transformed as former Sunni's marry Jews, Hindus marry Catholics, new forms of religion could occur. Agnostic and Atheistic thinking will increase as more people fore go religion altogether.

There will not be countries as we know them today, but rather districts or territories, run and administered much like large Multinational Corporations are run today, except, there will be no stockholders. Management of these districts would be elected by the citizens of the districts.
Bruv

Multiculturism

Post by Bruv »

What would you define as Multiculturalism ?.....so we are talking about the same thing.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Lon

Multiculturism

Post by Lon »

Bruv;762082 wrote: What would you define as Multiculturalism ?.....so we are talking about the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism
Bryn Mawr

Multiculturism

Post by Bryn Mawr »

So we have the proposal, now who's going to chair and which rules would you prefer?
Raven

Multiculturism

Post by Raven »

Bryn Mawr;769043 wrote: So we have the proposal, now who's going to chair and which rules would you prefer?
Straight debate, 2 for, 2 against, no holds barred, debate to the last man standing?:yh_bigsmi Now who wants to referee, erm chair?
Bryn Mawr

Multiculturism

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raven;775723 wrote: Straight debate, 2 for, 2 against, no holds barred, debate to the last man standing?:yh_bigsmi Now who wants to referee, erm chair?

You set 'em up and I'll knock 'em down or t'other way round?

Who stands as seconds?

Return to “Propose”