Visual Textures

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
RedGlitter

Visual Textures

Post by RedGlitter »

You guys who look at the pictures I like to post know how big I am on visual texturization. Well, how about this? This woman's lined face and rough hewn hands with gossamer ducklings. I love this photo. :)

Attached files
Snooze

Visual Textures

Post by Snooze »

Lovely photo and I LOVE duckies.

RedGlitter

Visual Textures

Post by RedGlitter »

AWWWW!!!! That's great Snooze. :)

I had a beautiful mallard whom I had raised from a duckling in the 1970s. We had many Vietnamese neighbors. My poor duck was stolen during the meat shortage. I hope whoever took him choked to death on him. He was so sweet.
CARLA

Visual Textures

Post by CARLA »

Both are awesome pictures. :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

kazalala

Visual Textures

Post by kazalala »

Thats a lovely picture Red, i love old people photo's:) They have so much character

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
lemon_and_mint

Visual Textures

Post by lemon_and_mint »

aww, i love duckies as well, and have often fed them in the park, there was one which was a different colour to the rest and we could always identify him, but sadly a fox ate some of the baby ducks.

Return to “Photography More”