my christmas pics

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

here is my christmas tree, the little one, and the big one is my brothers, we open gifts christmas eve, so that was gifts to us all from us all (my folks, bro and sis inlaw, oldest daughter, her man, my grandson, jr minks and me.)

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

some shots of my grandson

Attached files

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

and more of him and my family

Attached files

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

some family shots

Attached files

― Mae West
Sheryl

my christmas pics

Post by Sheryl »

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your brother's house is beautiful!

Did you get your renovations done at your house?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

and a couple posed shots

Jr Minks

My bro and wife

and yours truly

I hope everybody had a nice christmas.

Attached files

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Sheryl;746746 wrote: Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your brother's house is beautiful!

Did you get your renovations done at your house?

thanks hun, we had a fantastic christmas everybody got spoiled. Yes my brother has an amazing home, much like a museum :) No I am still set in a state of disarray, things should pick up in the new year and with luck by june I can show off my home :wah:

How was your christmas?

― Mae West
Sheryl

my christmas pics

Post by Sheryl »

I don't swing that way or anything..but holy cow jr minks is HOT! :o

my son
Sheryl

my christmas pics

Post by Sheryl »

minks;746748 wrote: thanks hun, we had a fantastic christmas everybody got spoiled. Yes my brother has an amazing home, much like a museum :) No I am still set in a state of disarray, things should pick up in the new year and with luck by june I can show off my home :wah:

How was your christmas?

Busy! But great! The kids were extremely spoiled. We opened gifts here, then went to my parents for lunch and more gift openings. Then out to Dave's folks for more food, and Dirty Santa! It was a wonderful day, everyone in good moods, laughing and enjoying the day!

my son
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Sheryl;746749 wrote: I don't swing that way or anything..but holy cow jr minks is HOT! :o

Yeah at almost 17 I am a tad worried. That is a lovely compliment mind you hehehe I will let her know your thoughts hehehe

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Sheryl;746751 wrote: Busy! But great! The kids were extremely spoiled. We opened gifts here, then went to my parents for lunch and more gift openings. Then out to Dave's folks for more food, and Dirty Santa! It was a wonderful day, everyone in good moods, laughing and enjoying the day!

do explain dirty santa??? I am most curious?

Yes much food and drink for us too. We opened gifts christmas eve, then Jr minks and I stay at my folks, then open stockings in the morning, have breakfast with them, then Jr minks goes to her dads, and my bro and sis in law come for a feast, drinks and board games. I have a christmas hangover now.

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

my christmas pics

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sheryl beat me to it...and I agree with her...Minks Jr. is gorgeous, and I don't swing that way either....:wah: just know beauty when I see it, and of course she gets it HONEST!!:-4

I loved that house too....how beautiful! Grandson looks very happy too...I'm glad you had a joyous holiday...

what board games did you play??? We are board game finatics....my dad buys new games every year, there have been games unopend and re-wrapped the next year, because the man has bought more than we can play....:wah:

The one we liked this year is called wits and wages...a lot of fun!
Sheryl

my christmas pics

Post by Sheryl »

Dirty Santa is hard to explain. It where everyone draws a number. Then depending on what number you drew you either chose a gift to unwrap or stole a previously opened gift.

my son
CARLA

my christmas pics

Post by CARLA »

Minks what a beautiful home and family you have. Looks like everyone truly enjoyed the day.. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;746755 wrote: Sheryl beat me to it...and I agree with her...Minks Jr. is gorgeous, and I don't swing that way either....:wah: just know beauty when I see it, and of course she gets it HONEST!!:-4

I loved that house too....how beautiful! Grandson looks very happy too...I'm glad you had a joyous holiday...

what board games did you play??? We are board game finatics....my dad buys new games every year, there have been games unopend and re-wrapped the next year, because the man has bought more than we can play....:wah:

The one we liked this year is called wits and wages...a lot of fun!

last nite was bunco, and a game that is home made, goes a ways back in our family called horse races, where we use cards and dice and money and with the roll of dice move the horses along the board. Tis a bit of a family fave. At new years we will play others... yeah we enjoy them, we get a little silly mind you hehehe

Aw thanks for the lovely compliments.

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Sheryl;746757 wrote: Dirty Santa is hard to explain. It where everyone draws a number. Then depending on what number you drew you either chose a gift to unwrap or stole a previously opened gift.

Oh I think I know what you speak of, friend of mines family does that too.

― Mae West
kazalala

my christmas pics

Post by kazalala »

Great pics Minks! looks like you had a great time:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

CARLA;746758 wrote: Minks what a beautiful home and family you have. Looks like everyone truly enjoyed the day.. :-4

Oh thank you Carla hehehe, that home is my brothers, it's to die for believe me. They have amazing taste and skill to make a beautiful place. I am getting there for my own.

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

kazalala;746764 wrote: Great pics Minks! looks like you had a great time:D

aw thanks Kaz, it was wonderful. My grandson was such a treasure, he was so easily amused with one plastic ball from the tree, and got quite the kick out of bouncing it across the hardwood floor and huge kudos to my bro and sis in law, they have no children, and they were happy as larks to let him have his one ball, and it was charming to see my bro tell his great nephew he could only have one ball when he approached the tree. My bro is not to kid adept hehehehe but he too was a treasure.:-6

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

my christmas pics

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sheryl;746757 wrote: Dirty Santa is hard to explain. It where everyone draws a number. Then depending on what number you drew you either chose a gift to unwrap or stole a previously opened gift.

We call that "white elephant gift" game....or just "gift game"....I like "dirty Santa" better though...that is a cute name for it!

sorry to throw the thread Minksy!!:-4
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;746768 wrote: We call that "white elephant gift" game....or just "gift game"....I like "dirty Santa" better though...that is a cute name for it!

sorry to throw the thread Minksy!!:-4

hey no worries its a christmas thread post on, I truly don't mind, anyone can throw anything they want into here about christmas and such.

Yeah I like dirty santa too hehehe makes me imagine him with cookie crumbs in his beard hehehe

― Mae West
kazalala

my christmas pics

Post by kazalala »

minks;746767 wrote: aw thanks Kaz, it was wonderful. My grandson was such a treasure, he was so easily amused with one plastic ball from the tree, and got quite the kick out of bouncing it across the hardwood floor and huge kudos to my bro and sis in law, they have no children, and they were happy as larks to let him have his one ball, and it was charming to see my bro tell his great nephew he could only have one ball when he approached the tree. My bro is not to kid adept hehehehe but he too was a treasure.:-6

Aw thats nice Minks,, its great to see the little'uns enjoying it innit? mine are both grown, and no grand kids yet:( so its a bit different without small children, Mind my daughter at 21 still gets excited, her and her boyfriend came over for Christmas breakfast at 8.30am:wah: But later i had my mam and dad, my aunty Rita, my sister and her two kids for lunch. My sisters daughter is nearly 19, but her son is only 10, so we played games for him after dinner, well that was our excuse anyway:rolleyes::D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

kazalala;746770 wrote: Aw thats nice Minks,, its great to see the little'uns enjoying it innit? mine are both grown, and no grand kids yet:( so its a bit different without small children, Mind my daughter at 21 still gets excited, her and her boyfriend came over for Christmas breakfast at 8.30am:wah: But later i had my mam and dad, my aunty Rita, my sister and her two kids for lunch. My sisters daughter is nearly 19, but her son is only 10, so we played games for him after dinner, well that was our excuse anyway:rolleyes::D

truly what it's about, family eh.

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

my christmas pics

Post by WonderWendy3 »

minks;746769 wrote: hey no worries its a christmas thread post on, I truly don't mind, anyone can throw anything they want into here about christmas and such.

Yeah I like dirty santa too hehehe makes me imagine him with cookie crumbs in his beard hehehe

Your dirty santa is rated G....mine wasn't.....grrrrrr:wah:
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;746774 wrote: Your dirty santa is rated G....mine wasn't.....grrrrrr:wah:

you are so bad!!!!:lips::wah:

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

ooooo late addition, I plucked from my daughters facebook :)

Attached files

― Mae West
Sheryl

my christmas pics

Post by Sheryl »

That's a great pic Minks! Need to get a print made and frame it. He's gonna treasure it when he's older! :-6

my son
Chezzie

my christmas pics

Post by Chezzie »

Fantastic pics Minks, and yes wow jr minks is an absolute stunner, best lock her up for safe keeping lol...Ohhh im dreading mine growing up....:(

Looks like you had a fab day hun x:)
Lisa

my christmas pics

Post by Lisa »

Hi Minks,

I'm glad to hear you had a nice day with your family.

Your daughter is very pretty. I bet you have to keep a shotgun behind the door to scare all the guys away.:wah:

your garandson is as cute as ever, i still want to pinch thoes cute chubby cheeks!:D

Hope you have a happy new year too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Chezzie;746802 wrote: Fantastic pics Minks, and yes wow jr minks is an absolute stunner, best lock her up for safe keeping lol...Ohhh im dreading mine growing up....:(

Looks like you had a fab day hun x:)

thanks Chezzie :) Raise em wise I say, tis the best we can do for our kids, teach em well. I have to admit both of my girls are wonderful women. (even considering the he|| I went through with my oldest at 17).

― Mae West
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Lisa;746820 wrote: Hi Minks,

I'm glad to hear you had a nice day with your family.

Your daughter is very pretty. I bet you have to keep a shotgun behind the door to scare all the guys away.:wah:

your garandson is as cute as ever, i still want to pinch thoes cute chubby cheeks!:D

Hope you have a happy new year too!

thanks Lisa. I hope you had a grand one as well.

― Mae West
AussiePam

my christmas pics

Post by AussiePam »

A lovely thread, Minks - great photos. And a lovely family !!! Congratulations on all counts.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

AussiePam;746830 wrote: A lovely thread, Minks - great photos. And a lovely family !!! Congratulations on all counts.

my thanks, hope yours was grand as well. :)

― Mae West
chonsigirl

my christmas pics

Post by chonsigirl »

:-4 Oh my, what glorious pics! What a lovely time you must have had, and in grandma heaven too!
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;746834 wrote: :-4 Oh my, what glorious pics! What a lovely time you must have had, and in grandma heaven too!

absolutely was :)

I hope yours was lovely.

― Mae West
chonsigirl

my christmas pics

Post by chonsigirl »

It was very nice, my husband and children all went with me to Christmas Eve Service, and we had the big feast yesterday.:)
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;746846 wrote: It was very nice, my husband and children all went with me to Christmas Eve Service, and we had the big feast yesterday.:)

were all of your children home for christmas CG? Aw how is your husband doing?

― Mae West
Nomad

my christmas pics

Post by Nomad »

Canadians look like regular people.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

my christmas pics

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: I read Nomad's post! I love his smiley being back!

Just the two kids here, we're finishing up the leftovers for dinnner tonight.
minks

my christmas pics

Post by minks »

Nomad;746871 wrote: Canadians look like regular people.

aw bless you yellow man, we canadians do try to blend in ya know :-4

― Mae West
abbey

my christmas pics

Post by abbey »

Beautiful minksy :-4

Beautiful family :-6
littlemissgiggle

my christmas pics

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Oh wow beautiful pictures minks and i love that really big tree,

grandson looks adorable and jr minks, Wow :-4 she really is a stuna with those blonde curls.

Talking of games we played a pass the parcel one this year where you have to do furfits, fantastic and such fun.

a big christmas hug to you :D

Return to “Photography More”