My Wild Weekend

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Nomad

My Wild Weekend

Post by Nomad »

Well so far I woke up early on Sat and logged on to FG. After a few hours I got bored and went downstairs and watched a movie I forgot purchasing some time ago for .99, The Snows of Kilamanjaro. Id like my money back please. Then I logged on to FG again. Then my wife slipped on the ice. I got mad at her because shes having surgery in a few days and I yelled at her for walking on the ice.

I spent the rest of the day explaining that its tough love.

Now Im here again.

Ill keep you updated on the details of this riveting saga as it unfolds.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Snooze

My Wild Weekend

Post by Snooze »

Wow, that was really selfish of her to do that to you.

:rolleyes:
Nomad

My Wild Weekend

Post by Nomad »

That was good for a chuckle thank you but she walks horizontally as it is. She has no business walking on ice to get the mail. Shes very stubborn and cant ask for anything.

Im going to have to put my foot down until shes healed after the surgery.

Im threatening her with flying her sister up to take care of her.

That shut her up. :wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Snooze

My Wild Weekend

Post by Snooze »

If she gets out of hand again, threaten her with my sister.
along-for-the-ride

My Wild Weekend

Post by along-for-the-ride »

If her sister comes down.........your wife could invite your favorite co-worker for a visit..............revenge.:wah:

Good morning, nomad!

Thanks for changing your post pic.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Nomad

My Wild Weekend

Post by Nomad »

along-for-the-ride;745298 wrote: If her sister comes down.........your wife could invite your favorite co-worker for a visit..............revenge.:wah:

Good morning, nomad!

Thanks for changing your post pic.

Mike and her sister.....

Im thinking no.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

My Wild Weekend

Post by chonsigirl »

How is she feeling now? I think you should wait on her all day long-that will keep you busy......:)

Maybe she thought she was crossing Kilamanjaro to get the mail, and that ice just snuck up on her.........................
Nomad

My Wild Weekend

Post by Nomad »

chonsigirl;745333 wrote: How is she feeling now? I think you should wait on her all day long-that will keep you busy......:)

Maybe she thought she was crossing Kilamanjaro to get the mail, and that ice just snuck up on her.........................

As I said she is extremely stubborn. She doesnt accept help well. Im forced to make her let me help her but then she gets mad because she thinks Im trying to force her.

Meanwhile she does things she shouldnt be doing like walking across icy streets and falling making her condition worse.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

My Wild Weekend

Post by chonsigirl »

Pretend you need the help to cross the street, so she has to offer you her arm.

Yank something out of that VW you were writing about, pretend to wrench your back, and howl alot. Make it sound good....:D

She'll never catch on...................:-6

Then when you are off on your holiday jaunts, she will think she is helping you out. Ha-no taking advantage of this by butting to the front of the table laden with Christmas goodies.

I try this out all the time with my husband, let me know if it works. It hasn't yet for me. :wah:
Patsy Warnick

My Wild Weekend

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Naturally I already like your Wife..

All that slipping & sliding for the bills

I'll send my Mother-in-law (she's over due for a trip) to take care of wifey

Patsy

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”