Censorshit ... I mean ship

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

Most all free democracies promote the freedom of speech. Lets see how that works here!

If I type the word ****, all you see is ****. If I type the word Hell, you see the word hell, because it is a place. Well, **** is an object! Okay, if I type the word *****, all you see is *****, but I own a ***** ... she is our family female pet named angel.

If I type the word damn, you see damn ... but why? It is not what beavers build, but probably due to the reference of eternal damnation making it allowable.!?

If I type the word *****, all you can read is *****, but when I want to make reference to Tom Jone's song, "What's Up ***** Cat", I am not able to? Further, I have a little kitten at home that my son calls his tiny ***** cat", but I am unable to tell you so in a direct manner.

Now, if I say stupid and whore, that will print out-right, but ***** ***** won't. What's the difference?

So, taking all this into account, I will tell you a short story:

One day my wife's ***** took a **** in my neighbor's house. My neighbor was very upset because my ***** cat pissed in her basement. She acted like a *****. Meanwhile, my ***** isn't a ***** and certainly not a stupid whore ... where as my neighbor is a *****! I hope my neighbor redeems her soul as not to go to Hell, but damned is she does or doesn't, I could not give a ****! Speaking of *******, my little ***** has copulated and now going to give birth to another little *****. What the **** I will do with another ***** or ***** in my house is not clear, but I really wished for a ******* ***** instead, but damn it all to Hell, I did not get that!

Have I made my point?

Do you think this political satire has offended our moderator or is it censorship? :yh_shame

I am just an :yh_angel in disguise! :yh_devil
If you're not good for your word, what good are you? :yh_think :yh_flag Live & make a Difference!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

well i'm not the moderator in this area, or i would delete your post. only because this isn't typical of FG fare, and it's also contrary to terms and conditions of signing up. i'm a cop, i sometimes hear (and use) profanity, i live in the real world of street people and criminals. but i don't bring it here. the problem with this post is not only the title, it simply isn't funny, it's lame. there are other boards that might enjoy this type of "humor".
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Well in colorado censorship/t is alive and well. The GOP wants Churchill fired for his comments on 911.

He has some valid points!!!

Though I don't agree with everything he says or even everything I say as I goof up form time to time.

I did a speach in high school using calculus. As the p goes to t.

I self sensored and did not write the actual word out.

I think the word began as a kid was pointing to a pile of dung and saying "It" and the mom was saying "sh".

Another forum someone said it stands for Super High Intensity Training.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

Saintsman wrote: Most all free democracies promote the freedom of speech. Lets see how that works here!
why would you expect it to? this isn't a democracy.

Have I made my point?
i'm unable to discern one.

Do you think this political satire has offended our moderator or is it censorship?
i can't discern any political satire in this. sorry. naughty words don't bother or titillate me. they're simply functional parts of the vocabulary like any other. maybe if i was eight years old it'd mean something to me. different audience i guess.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

lady cop wrote: well i'm not the moderator in this area, or i would delete your post. only because this isn't typical of FG fare, and it's also contrary to terms and conditions of signing up. i'm a cop, i sometimes hear (and use) profanity, i live in the real world of street people and criminals. but i don't bring it here. the problem with this post is not only the title, it simply isn't funny, it's lame. there are other boards that might enjoy this type of "humor".

Your reply would most certainly stand true .... ONLY after you imply a stipulated definition to your interpretation of the word used. And, in doing so, you have applied a negative conotation that I have not provided. Indeed, a female dog is a bitch and was a bitch long before society decided to stipulate a different definition to it. If it is okay for the world renouned Old English Oxford Dictionary, it is certainly appropriate to me.

I assert that your admitting you would delete it expresses a bit of a pre-determined (ab)use of authority (as you reiterated that you are a "real" cop in the "real world" ... as if it is a world outside of my perception or understanding?) prior to a correct assestment and judgment of all factors. That, indeed, is the point of my post.
If you're not good for your word, what good are you? :yh_think :yh_flag Live & make a Difference!
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

and no, i don't see any point in deleting the post. there are no actual foul words in it, the software did its thing and blotted them out. 'damn' and 'hell' are considered tame enough for prime-time TV these days, so they're considered tame enough for here.

this thread will drop off the charts within a day or two if we stop posting to it, and it'll fall into the dungheap of FG history...
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

anastrophe wrote: why would you expect it to? this isn't a democracy.

i'm unable to discern one.

i can't discern any political satire in this. sorry. naughty words don't bother or titillate me. they're simply functional parts of the vocabulary like any other. maybe if i was eight years old it'd mean something to me. different audience i guess.

Another point sailing into space well out of the grasp of some I guess. Not all of life is a direct inference ... I think an eight year old can figure that out.

Cheers!
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

Saintsman wrote: Another point sailing into space well out of the grasp of some I guess. Not all of life is a direct inference ... I think an eight year old can figure that out.

Cheers!
mmmkay. yas. a bunch of dull 'potty mouth' drivel that's supposed to have something to do with censorship is 'over my head'. right.

i'd urge you to buy a decent dictionary, the OED comes to mind, and look up the word 'censorship'. then look up 'democracy' for that matter. neither of your uses of those words is within a country mile of accurate.

by the way, "direct inference" is a pretty funny term. inference is inherently *indirect*. sheesh.
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

anastrophe wrote: and no, i don't see any point in deleting the post. there are no actual foul words in it, the software did its thing and blotted them out. 'damn' and 'hell' are considered tame enough for prime-time TV these days, so they're considered tame enough for here.

this thread will drop off the charts within a day or two if we stop posting to it, and it'll fall into the dungheap of FG history...

From an earlier post of mine (for your clarity):

"First, swearing (this will incite a whole new debate and controversay) is not a very big deal to me. At its root, "swearing" is the use of words within a language as a tool to express a specific point or argument and not much more. Once my child or anyone is educated to a better and more significant manner of language, speech and expressing themself for greater impact, swearing takes a backseat and no longer holds much ground. Some kids do it to be cool, but that is a stage. Society doesn't tolerate such behavior and their stage in school will equal a lost job in the future if they continue to utilize such base methods of language. I don't beat this idea into my kids, I discuss it with them and tell them all the future ramificatioins of such speech patterns while I also guide them to better ways to more efficiently communicate. With all that being said, I will now say that sometimes "swearing" is very essential and significant in expressing the emotion and importance of one's stance. That I have experienced to be damn true!"

and ... again ... slow to the draw, I know the reason I used the term "direct inference" only for you to state its controdiction later? ... good job! Some things are, indeed, assumed and obvious while others are not. I guess it worked.

Thanks for your response. :)
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

Saintsman wrote: From an earlier post of mine (for your clarity):

"First, swearing (this will incite a whole new debate and controversay) is not a very big deal to me. At its root, "swearing" is the use of words within a language as a tool to express a specific point or argument and not much more. Once my child or anyone is educated to a better and more significant manner of language, speech and expressing themself for greater impact, swearing takes a backseat and no longer holds much ground. Some kids do it to be cool, but that is a stage. Society doesn't tolerate such behavior and their stage in school will equal a lost job in the future if they continue to utilize such base methods of language. I don't beat this idea into my kids, I discuss it with them and tell them all the future ramificatioins of such speech patterns while I also guide them to better ways to more efficiently communicate. With all that being said, I will now say that sometimes "swearing" is very essential and significant in expressing the emotion and importance of one's stance. That I have experienced to be damn true!"

and ... again ... slow to the draw, I know the reason I used the term "direct inference" only for you to state its controdiction later? ... good job! Some things are, indeed, assumed and obvious while others are not. I guess it worked.

Thanks for your response. :)
yawn. you've still yet to make any valid point in support of the title of this thread, largely i presume because one cannot make a rational point from a premise which begins false.

well, this thread represents five minutes of my life i'll never get back.

what a waste. ciao.
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

[QUOTE=LottomagicZ4941]Well in colorado censorship/t is alive and well. The GOP wants Churchill fired for his comments on 911.

He has some valid points!!!

Though I don't agree with everything he says or even everything I say as I goof up form time to time.

I did a speach in high school using calculus. As the p goes to t.

I self sensored and did not write the actual word out.

I think the word began as a kid was pointing to a pile of dung and saying "It" and the mom was saying "sh".

Another forum someone said it stands for Super High Intensity Training.

There you go! Not a hard concept to catch on to, aye! I say that applauding your response and most certainly not in an ill manner. Some are not able to see it as clearly as you just did. :thinking:
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

"well, this thread represents five minutes of my life i'll never get back.

what a waste."

Oh well, what the heck, you also reside in California, so the above statement seems quite confusing at best. Yes, I have both temporarily lived in California as well as experienced what it has to offer to conclude my judgment.

Enjoy life!
Jives

Post by Jives »

anastrophe wrote: well, this thread represents five minutes of my life i'll never get back. .

LOL@anastrophe! Hey! Aren't you that guy that got eaten in "American Werewolf in London"?

That picture sure looks like him.

Well, I'll tell you the same thing I tell the kids when they swear....

When I was in the Air Force, every third word we said was a swear word, but when I got out and went into the corporate sector, I found out real fast that if you pop off like that you might lose your job and you surely won't be taken seriously.

Business is conservative.

Besides...being 'couth" bulds self esteem and self image.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

Jives wrote: LOL@anastrophe! Hey! Aren't you that guy that got eaten in "American Werewolf in London"?

That picture sure looks like him.

Well, I'll tell you the same thing I tell the kids when they swear....

When I was in the Air Force, every third word we said was a swear word, but when I got out and went into the corporate sector, I found out real fast that if you pop off like that you might lose your job and you surely won't be taken seriously.

Business is conservative.

Besides...being 'couth" builds self esteem and self image.

Jives, the Air Force really should attempt to keep up with the Marines, where every other word is, indeed, a swear word (and extreme blunt ones too!). As a matter of fact, if one was to attempt any communication without swearing while being a Marine, the entire (I know I just used an infinitive there!) yes, the entire platoon would be totally confused and unable to interpret what was said in plain english! :wah:
Jives

Post by Jives »

Holy $&*%$%$! You're #$@*%& right! LOL!
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

"you've still yet to make any valid point in support of the title of this thread"

The title of this thread is for the purpose of utilizing a play on words as related to the topic... or it is also known as a pun.
CVX

Post by CVX »

I'm late to this thread. How sad.

My dog has a "right" to poop. He has the "right" to pee. I don't let him do it in my home. He goes outside to do his business. There are many outside places on the Internet in which you can verbally poop. I consider fg to be my home. Don't poop on my carpet.
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is "political humor & satire" of the first order - laugh out loud quality.

this thread on the other hand lacks any political humor or satire. i never even a cracked a whisper of a faint shadow of a grin. it's *just* *not* *funny*.

in fact, i think i'll watch one of the many daily show episodes i have on my PC here just to cleanse myself of this dreck.

note: mr. stewart on the daily show frequently uses curse words, to hilarious effect.

i'd recommend leaving the political humor to the professionals, saintsman. you are clearly out of your league.
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

CVX wrote: I'm late to this thread. How sad.

My dog has a "right" to poop. He has the "right" to pee. I don't let him do it in my home. He goes outside to do his business. There are many outside places on the Internet in which you can verbally poop. I consider fg to be my home. Don't poop on my carpet.

Oh Kay, eye have scene the air of my weighs in using words and how ewe put meaning two them. Eye will bee better from hear on out. Sew, sense ewe say I cant dew it, eye will due my best knot two.

This sounds very similar to some crazy thing I recall happening about a time known as WWII! I guess I just need a complete list of what is allowable to say and what is not as well as who is doing the interpreting of that list so as not to upset the bosses of a lesser intelligent understanding ... history has shown what occurs in those incidents! I guess I will be banned and not allowed to post for expressing an intelligent point that you have misconstrued and applied your own biased limited conceptions to. Hmmmm..... is that what I said?

The pun "cant" used above ... "cant" is defined as "wheedling speech. Discourse recited mechanically. Hypocritically pious language" ( and I emphasize the word pious here). Oh yeah, it also has three other meanings.

In light of all this ... I will now replace my original posting with a politically (in)correct joke for some, a play on words to others, a funny joke for yet others and a disgusting and rude joke to others. How can it all be true?

Why did the celebrating donkey cross the road in November?

To be with all the other asses of his party.

Well, was that funny, outrageous or grammaticlly correct? I guess that all depends on interpertation as well as opinion. So, whose opinion is king to knock out all the others. Such a person must have infinite wisdom to every other persons thoughts and meanings, aye!
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

mr. stewart on the daily show frequently uses curse words, to hilarious effect.

i'd recommend leaving the political humor to the professionals, saintsman. you are clearly out of your league.

Would mr. stewart be = to Mr. Stewart or is that your interpertation and implementation of his name?

Anyhow, honest to Pete, I thought you were wasting your life away on this post! Please, make up my mind for me!

:)
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

CeltWmn wrote: I am new to FG, and I was very interested to see your post, as a matter of fact. Someone (I'm sorry, I forgot who) mentioned Ward Churchill and censorship in reply to your post. I wholeheartedly agree. While I do think some of his essay has been quoted out of context, and therefore misunderstood-It doesn't really matter, does it? I was under the impression that ALL Americans enjoy the right of free speech, not just the ones who say what we want to hear.

Welcome aboard CeltWnm. Your Screen name should interest Capt. Buzzard.

Your post above is right on the nose. You are under a correct impression ... well for the most part ... as we are seeing first hand. :confused: One respondant said she would delete this thread and all future posts (obviously) if she had the opportunity to. You, especially as a new member, would have never had the chance to post your comment. Further, no one would have been able to read it.

Was it good that you were allowed to read the original post and respond? I think the general consensus [ and I mean in the FG too ] would be YES. You do have the right to read what you did as well as post your response. I am glad you did.

Often words are misunderstood or purposely read in a specific way. That is dangerous to base decisions on such a method as, apparently, the people of Colorado have experienced in the example you mentioned. That is my point in my original post. It was attention getting wasn't it!

Thanks! :-6
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

CVX wrote: I'm late to this thread. How sad.

And now a question for Lady Cop and CVX (and that member from Cali too):

Per your freedom of expression and clear offense articulated at my original post as being unsuitable for "your" FG and generally unacceptable overall (even though it was your interpertation of the words used and of course, I did that on purpose), I am curious to what your opinion and response is to Senior Member Capt_Buzzard who has posted a picture of an elderly lady giving all of us members and all our visitors (several hundred viewers) "the finger" on our FG's home page? Does he have certain privledges that don't apply to all being he is a senior member? Is he exercising his freedoms and not being censored? Is that picture appropriate in "your" FG and my post is not? Do you discriminate on who you reply adversely to while allowing for other equally questionable expressions to slip through the cracks? Or ... well, you get the point, I could go on and on ....

So, how about that picture giving us all the finger. I think my interpertation of what is being expressed is very clear ... especially with the saying attached to the picture. Am I wrong? Am I being too judgmental toward Capt. Buzzard? Can you please (or anyone else) better help me to understand?

Oh yeah, senior member "Peg" appears to be openly fondling her bare breast in her Avatar that someone had to approve of from the FG and Peg also says Loraina Bobbet (sp?) is her hero. :-2 Should that be censored? Or am I reading and applying my meanings into her Avatar and words? Just for the record, I love your Avatar picture Peg! :)

:-5
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

I get the point - there's a rather prudish reaction to it, I feel. Some while ago, I started a throwaway thread ("censorship thread" or somesuch) to test the auto-censor. It does, of course, make some ridiculous changes, and can alter a posting in a nonsensical way - it also lets context-sensitive words and costructs through unexpurgated. Yes, there is freedom of speech, but not here, since it's someone else's money-making business - would you expect absolutely anything to go in such circumstances? I might expect any moderator to be moderate in their moderation, though. There is considerable evidence of off-line friendships, which I hope very much do not lead to favouritism, or petty dictatorships.

"Who moderates the moderators"?
koan

Post by koan »

Saintsman wrote: mr. stewart on the daily show frequently uses curse words, to hilarious effect.

Would mr. stewart be = to Mr. Stewart or is that your interpertation and implementation of his name?

Anyhow, honest to Pete, I thought you were wasting your life away on this post! Please, make up my mind for me!

:)

I think you embarass yourself with this comment. That anastrophe chose to not use any upper case letters in his entire post is completely irrelevant. You make no point except that you were feeling feisty and couldn't find a decent response. While there is mild humour that could be found in your original post by some, Mr. Stewart (is that better?) is obviously of superior talent or you would be hosting his show. I personally find that expletives spattered lightly in the appropriate places induces far more humour and/or shock value than saturation.

We make up our own minds. That is our right: to find you funny or not.

Don't worry. Humour is a tricky thing. Even the best stand ups can have a bad night.

If censorship is a real problem for you then you could spend some time on a site that doesn't **** with you until you get it out of your system. :D
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

[QUOTE=koan]I think you embarass yourself with this comment. That anastrophe chose to not use any upper case letters in his entire post is completely irrelevant. You make no point except that you were feeling feisty and couldn't find a decent response. While there is mild humour that could be found in your original post by some, Mr. Stewart (is that better?) is obviously of superior talent or you would be hosting his show. I personally find that expletives spattered lightly in the appropriate places induces far more humour and/or shock value than saturation.

"Mr. Stewart (is that better?) is obviously of superior talent or you would be hosting his show"

This, too, embarasses yourself as I have no desire to host such a show nor would I nor do I find his "talent" superior. It was not my intent to example "superior" talent so the point was not seen (by you) to the extent I hoped for.

I would direct you to Bill Sikes response on this thread while I congratulate him on what I assumed (incorrectly for some) would be an easy message to pick up on and he did just that. I have better stand-up material for comedy if that were my true intention, but the very title should clearly elude to a different idea.

Of course I could go to a number of poopy sites, but I have no desire or need to cleanse anything out of my system as you imply. A friend directed me to this site for "intelligent and thought provoking" stimuli, but I guess not all users are on an equal playing field or simply arrive at an ill conclusion far too early when basing their opinions and judgments. This, too, is okay as it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I am quite comfortable with where I am at, but always seeking higher platues of wisdom, insight, knowledge and spirituality.

Maybe my friend was partly mistaken, aye? :confused:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Saintsman wrote: Of course I could go to a number of poopy sites, but I have no desire or need to cleanse anything out of my system as you imply. A friend directed me to this site for "intelligent and thought provoking" stimuli, but I guess not all users are on an equal playing field or simply arrive at an ill conclusion far too early when basing their opinions and judgments.

Please note, in my reply where I triped:

"I might expect any moderator to be moderate in their moderation, though. There is considerable evidence of off-line friendships, which I hope very much do not lead to favouritism, or petty dictatorships"

This was not intended to convey the message "FG moderators are unreasonable" or that "there is favouritism, and petty dictatorships", in the first and second sentences, respectively, as I don't think these are true.

Oh, and please don't say "poopy", it's bloody rude.

Sigh.

I suppose I should've put in a "smiley".
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

Oh, and please don't say "poopy", it's bloody rude.

Sigh. :wah:

There, I placed the smiley there for you.

Now, being I see a continual pattern of distraut readers over my comedic ability, even though I only used this thread for the political aspect, I will hopefully redeem myself with something that is funny (even though I believe I have successfully pissed off several members seeing they are approaching this entire thread from emotion instead of intellect) be that as it may, I hereby submit this to be legitimately funny and clean of any abstractly disgusting interpertations:

"Oh Kay, eye have scene the air of my weighs in using words and how ewe put meaning two them. Eye will bee better from hear on out. Sew, sense ewe say I cant dew it, eye will due my best knot two."

WOW! Now I have to believe that my above attempt at humor is at least kind of funny and appropriate, aye! Please tell me it is true, Bill, please! I am having a poopy ... opps, sorry ... a lousy day thus far!

Oh yeah, Mr. Bill, (and no referrence to the Mr. Bill show on Saturday Night Live in the U.S.A. should be implied there ... since the character on the show was a miserable walking disaster and I am sure you are not [are you?] ... oh ... there I go again explaining myself) where was I, oh yeah, and further Mr. Bill,

your blantant disregard to Anastrophe, you are continuing to reply to this thread when he clearly stated it would drop off into the land of FG waste within 24 hours. If you insist on engaging in such rapport and conversation, he will be left to the burden of a wrong assumption as well as gravely disappointed.

I suggest you quit being a "jackass" (that is the word he used and it was not censored .... :confused: ) ah, oh yeah, quit being a jackass and replying to this thread. You best conform and be happy about it.

Finally, no matter what ... DO NOT USE THE WORD *****, ***** OR **** NO MATTER HOW YOU CORRECTLY APPLY IT PER OUR WORLD DICTIONARY as in the long run, a possible moderator (Lady Cop) will definitely delete it (as expressed in her own words) if "they" have the chance to... while others may let it slide. You are to OBEY authority without question and remain in a quagmire of stagnant ignoracne per someone else's opinions and forced actions. DO YOU HEAR ME DAMN IT ALL TO HELL? NOW DO IT OR YOU WILL BE CENSORED AND BANNED!

Do not reply to this thread again. I mean it! Really, I really, really, really mean it. Because I said so and Anastrophe will be pissed for it living on another day ... and because I am, indeed, an educated ****!
A Karenina

Post by A Karenina »

Saintsman wrote: A friend directed me to this site for "intelligent and thought provoking" stimuli, but I guess not all users are on an equal playing field or simply arrive at an ill conclusion far too early when basing their opinions and judgments. This, too, is okay as it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I am quite comfortable with where I am at, but always seeking higher platues of wisdom, insight, knowledge and spirituality. I'm not convinced it's ok with you.

Opinions which disagree with yours are not intelligent and thought-provoking? If we dare to oppose your thoughts, we are arriving at an ill conclusion far too early?

On the right to free speech...Have you ever thought that you have the right to say what you want, but imbedded in that right comes the responsibility to respect other people? The attitude that people can say whatever they want to wherever they want to just reeks of emotional immaturity. Know what I mean?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

[QUOTE=A Karenina]I'm not convinced it's ok with you.

Opinions which disagree with yours are not intelligent and thought-provoking?

Absolutely and positively not the case that people who disagree with my "opinions" are not intelligent and thought-provoking" at all. But, and I emphasie the importance here of my conclusion, for all knowledge or communication founded on human language, there is a foundation of established fact connected to it or if not, it is left to opinion and speculation. Here are my examples of acceptable speculation and incorrect opinions not founded on fact.

1. There is a God. This statement speculation and opinion. Either side one

promotes is fine.

2. Gravity does not exist on earth. This is incorrect opinion that can easily be

proven otherwise per our sense experience and established agreed meaning.

This statement is wrong.

3. A bitch is a nasty female human that should be catagorized to a specific

gender and human character trait. This statement is incorrect and easily

proven otherwise per our established agreed meaning for centuries. Any

interpertation of slang that is forced into another's sentence is likiwise wrong.

This is an intelligently arrived at fact. Therefore, the words *****, ***** and

**** are also abused per their original and well established agreed meaning

and should NOT be censored when used correctly. But, they are on this

forum. That is all I am saying. Can it be disputed?

I was going to attempt to engage in a humane and intelligent debate with Lady Cop per her outwardly stated convictions that directly affect all the people who post under her moderation. She is wrong to delete the proper use of the english language, especially on a forum that promotes discussion and debate as it's subtitle on it's homepage. This is illogical and inconsistant ... plus outright wrong. Her interpertation as a moderator and authority (like most cops) is not being utilized in its proper format, venue, intent and stated rule. Lady Cop said I violated the regulations I signed up for when entering this site. Did I? I can't use puns to emphasize a purpose? I can't use the word ***** to speak of a pus like substance that forms on humans due to an infection? Where is her interpertation of what she assumes I implied listed as an established norm within the liguistics of our language other than slang? But, she holds the power to delete at will and possibly unenlightened or ignorant judgment. Is this how the forum should be run.

I will grant you that this is not a "public" forum (even though I had no problem signing on to it as a part of the world public and it is generated from a public mode of access) and I will grant you that "private" monies support and allow the continuance of the site. With that being the case, they can choose whomever they want to moderate as well as specific conformities that must be met or one risks the possibility of being banned or censored. In granting you all the above, I would ask the following:

1. Does that make it ethically correct?

2. Is the rule applied equally to all? (per my example of senior member Capt.

Buzzard posting a picture of an elderly lady exposing "the finger" to all who

visit this site and other words like Dick or kunt possibly being allowed to pass

through. Would that not offend or show disrespect to other readers?

3. Is the title and sub-title of this forum misleading in saying it is a "forum" and

incorporates discussion and debate. Maybe it should say it is a "forum that

promotes discussion and debate per the moderator's or "owners" opinions,

aye?

Finally, the same moderator that accussed me of being obscene, rude, not funny and disgusting (Lady Cop) then proceeds to use her signature line (as of last night to say, "I have PMS and a gun." How should I interperate that? Is it a threat? Is it a fact? Is it appropriate for a figure of public authority to make such a statement? Should it be censored per the FG rules? Is it disrespectful to your decency as you spoke of in your above post? Who is her moderator?

My final decsion, though, was not to attempt the debate as I feel she would not engage in it and that the readers would not be ultimately interested in the outcome, but instead probably conform as not to create controversay. Hmmmm, the reason for debate is to learn and understand.

Finally, let me clearly state that I have no malice toward Lady Cop or her opinions. I do, however, object to the abuse of authority.

I promote debate, discussion and enlightenment (even dry humor), but in no way wish to demoralize Lady Cop as an infinitely worthy soul. For that is what we all are. I am criticizing her judgment and asking her to explain it in an intelligent manner so I can better understand her position. So far, I have not been granted a better solution or answer than my current conclusion for her censorship as well as her tolerance for other members to violate the same principle.

Thank you, again, for your stimulating comments. They serve the purpose of this forum ... that is until I am told otherwise.

Peace to all.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Saintsman wrote:

I promote debate, discussion and enlightenment (even dry humor), but in no way wish to demoralize Lady Cop as an infinitely worthy soul. For that is what we all are. I am criticizing her judgment and asking her to explain it in an intelligent manner so I can better understand her position. So far, I have not been granted a better solution or answer than my current conclusion for her censorship as well as her tolerance for other members to violate the same principle.

Thank you, again, for your stimulating comments. They serve the purpose of this forum ... that is until I am told otherwise.

Peace to all.

Don't make me laugh too hard. You and lady cop in a debate? I am sure that you understand the wiping the floor up with the opponent term. Buddy if you knew lc you would get down on your knees and beg her not to hit you anymore.

You are a pretentious a-hole that thinks that he stands head and shoulders above others. You are so pretentious that you have stereotyped lc into being some fat head, donut eating, pms driven ignoramus. Buddy, you don't know how stupid your intellectual stand is to me. The scatalogical conundrum in a pee pot.

It is trite.

You are obviously of superior intellect and superior knowledge. Your superiority shines like that dull brown colour that excrement exudes. You, buddy, are the only person here that is doing anything in the way of censorship. In your petty view of censorship anyone that doesn't agree with you is not smart and those that do are a little smarter than the one's that are not smart. The bottom line being that you and only you are the smartest. If you want to see censorship embodied in a person go look in the mirror.

You and lc in a debate. Ha! thanks for starting my day off with some humour. That's why I like fg There's always something fun and funny happening.

Oh ya bonehead. If you were to let your cursor stay on the smiley you chose you would see that it is wah, as in cry. The subconscious rules and you have been treated to a taste of your own name calling. When people look at your post they will wonder why your superior intellect didn't catch on or that you, maybe, indeed had a sense of humour.

Thaks for the humour. It is not often that you get to talk to the owner of the orifice that scatological remnants comes from into the world. Good thing we are gardeners and know what to do with your leftovers

:yh_rotfl
Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

kensloft wrote: Don't make me laugh too hard. You and lady cop in a debate? I am sure that you understand the wiping the floor up with the opponent term. Buddy if you knew lc you would get down on your knees and beg her not to hit you anymore.

You are a pretentious a-hole that thinks that he stands head and shoulders above others. You are so pretentious that you have stereotyped lc into being some fat head, donut eating, pms driven ignoramus. Buddy, you don't know how stupid your intellectual stand is to me. The scatalogical conundrum in a pee pot.

It is trite.

You are obviously of superior intellect and superior knowledge. Your superiority shines like that dull brown colour that excrement exudes. You, buddy, are the only person here that is doing anything in the way of censorship. In your petty view of censorship anyone that doesn't agree with you is not smart and those that do are a little smarter than the one's that are not smart. The bottom line being that you and only you are the smartest. If you want to see censorship embodied in a person go look in the mirror.

You and lc in a debate. Ha! thanks for starting my day off with some humour. That's why I like fg There's always something fun and funny happening.

Oh ya bonehead. If you were to let your cursor stay on the smiley you chose you would see that it is wah, as in cry. The subconscious rules and you have been treated to a taste of your own name calling. When people look at your post they will wonder why your superior intellect didn't catch on or that you, maybe, indeed had a sense of humour.

Thaks for the humour. It is not often that you get to talk to the owner of the orifice that scatological remnants comes from into the world. Good thing we are gardeners and know what to do with your leftovers

:yh_rotfl

Hmmm, intelligent discourse void of assinine insults and totally corrupt opinions. I am highly impressed. You should be proud of yourself.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Saintsman wrote: Most all free democracies promote the freedom of speech. Lets see how that works here!

If I type the word ****, all you see is ****. If I type the word Hell, you see the word hell, because it is a place. Well, **** is an object! Okay, if I type the word *****, all you see is *****, but I own a ***** ... she is our family female pet named angel.

If I type the word damn, you see damn ... but why? It is not what beavers build, but probably due to the reference of eternal damnation making it allowable.!?

If I type the word *****, all you can read is *****, but when I want to make reference to Tom Jone's song, "What's Up ***** Cat", I am not able to? Further, I have a little kitten at home that my son calls his tiny ***** cat", but I am unable to tell you so in a direct manner.

Now, if I say stupid and whore, that will print out-right, but ***** ***** won't. What's the difference?

One day my wife's ***** took a **** in my neighbor's house. My neighbor was very upset because my ***** cat pissed in her basement. She acted like a *****. Meanwhile, my ***** isn't a ***** and certainly not a stupid whore ... where as my neighbor is a *****! I hope my neighbor redeems her soul as not to go to Hell, but damned is she does or doesn't, I could not give a ****! Speaking of *******, my little ***** has copulated and now going to give birth to another little *****. What the **** I will do with another ***** or ***** in my house is not clear, but I really wished for a ******* ***** instead, but damn it all to Hell, I did not get that!

Have I made my point?

Do you think this political satire has offended our moderator or is it censorship? :yh_shame

I am just an :yh_angel in disguise! :yh_devilWords spoken by a Saint
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Saintsman wrote: Hmmm, intelligent discourse void of assinine insults and totally corrupt opinions. I am highly impressed. You should be proud of yourself.
Hey...pssst...your sarcasm is showing.

While we're talking about assinine insults and corrupt opinions, let's discuss sophomoric taunts and childish dares.

By the way, that "guy from california" his name is ANASTROPHE. Sheesh.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Saintsman

Post by Saintsman »

capt_buzzard wrote: Words spoken by a Saint

Or, more correctly, a New Orleans Saints fan of the fine (but game losers year after year) of the National Football League in the fine United States of America!

Yes, I admit it, I am a Saints fan and proud of it! :)
Lon

Post by Lon »

Have I made my point?

I am just an :yh_angel in disguise! :yh_devil

With all due respect, you sound just like a law student.

Return to “Political Humor Satire”