Medical Alert / Medical Response Sys

Richard Griess

Post by Richard Griess »

My wife and are looking the best alert system for her Mom, have any of you had any experience with any of these systems? Like Phillips lifeline or life station medial alert system?

Thanks
spot

Post by spot »

Which continent do you live on, Richard? Let's try to narrow down the suppliers available locally.

Ah. Sacramento California's a clue there. Those buggers at Philips get everywhere don't they, I thought they were Dutch.

Here's some options to check out.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Richard Griess

Post by Richard Griess »

Thanks. Yes, I'm in the US in Northern Californian.
spot

Post by spot »

I presume that medical alert services in the US are as regional as they are here in the UK. That might make it unlikely that you'll find a relevant recommendation on a worldwide forum.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Richard Griess

Post by Richard Griess »

Thank You

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”