Every feel like this

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
vampress.rozz

Every feel like this

Post by vampress.rozz »

Hi folks come back to the Garden after a long leave of absence....just to say today I feel great....no reason had good things and bad things happen today and yet I feel well happy?? whats with that....I keep insanely smiling for no apparant reason...others probably would say its more of a psychotic grin lol so how are you feeling today? and have you ever been in a specific mood for absolutely no reason that you can think of?
Blessed be.
YZGI

Every feel like this

Post by YZGI »

vampress.rozz;717855 wrote: Hi folks come back to the Garden after a long leave of absence....just to say today I feel great....no reason had good things and bad things happen today and yet I feel well happy?? whats with that....I keep insanely smiling for no apparant reason...others probably would say its more of a psychotic grin lol so how are you feeling today? and have you ever been in a specific mood for absolutely no reason that you can think of?
Good for you. Welcome back. You probablt don't know me but I am the psychotic grin expert around here now. I believe you have been secretly drugged, but instead of being upset with it just sit back and enjoy the ride. :D
sunny104

Every feel like this

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;717872 wrote: Good for you. Welcome back. You probablt don't know me but I am the psychotic grin expert around here now. I believe you have been secretly drugged, but instead of being upset with it just sit back and enjoy the ride. :D

YZGI says that to all the girls....:rolleyes: :wah:
weeder

Every feel like this

Post by weeder »

I was depressed fpr a long time.... One day, about 8 monts ago, the depression magically lifted, and I felt great. Couldnt understand it, but I too was smiling like an idiot. Well, the euphoria is over. Left as quick as it came.

Im glad its your turn to feel great. Maybe the government takes turns with states, adding something to our water. But there isnt enough to go around, to feed it to everyone at the same time.:wah:
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
vampress.rozz

Every feel like this

Post by vampress.rozz »

many thanks for the comments :wah:

yep insanity...a description often levelled at my door :D

so if the government have secretly drugged me maybe they're testing how long it will last before someone gets fed up with my sunny demeanor and punches me straight in the mouth. lol

sharing the grin with you all...actually I think its the insomnia starting to kick in and the grin is a side effect...the only annoying thing today is people keep asking me what? what are you smiling at? ...I just keep laughing and saying in total honesty nothing.
Blessed be.
abbey

Every feel like this

Post by abbey »

Welcome back to FG smiley girl.
Nomad

Every feel like this

Post by Nomad »

You are having a psychotic episode, I think thats plain to see. Ill make "the call"
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Every feel like this

Post by spot »

vampress.rozz;717855 wrote: have you ever been in a specific mood for absolutely no reason that you can think of?Hey, for some of us that's the default setting.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
vampress.rozz

Every feel like this

Post by vampress.rozz »

:)still smiling :) Thanks for making the call Nomad I fancy a new room padded cell with no washing to sort out....sounds excellent. Anyone else joining me Ill save ya a straight jacket...or if ya not so chirpy a slightly wonky one. Throwing the smile out to everyone hope it's catching:):-6
Blessed be.
Pheasy

Every feel like this

Post by Pheasy »

Hi Vampress, were you here under a different name before? Not sure if I know you or not. Welcome back :-6

I pretty much have that stupid grin 24/7. I'm the hyper, crazy person, that some will hide from when they see me approaching :wah: There are alot of people that can't handle bouncy, happy, hyper :wah:

Usually this will last for ages, until I get hit by something that will knock the wind out of my sails and will take all my strength to get though. Then I'll hit rock bottom for about a day, then bounce back to happy, hyper again.

Just had my 'rock bottom' day - so I'm all re-charged and ready to go again. My friends are dreading it :wah:
watermark

Every feel like this

Post by watermark »

Hi there-

I'm pretty new here relatively speaking, but just wanted to say hello. I'm glad to know you are in a good mood. This is actually a good thing and just know that good moods can be contagious if used sparingly :wah:

Online moods are not usually as contagious as in-person moods, one reason I like to go online if mine isn't great, then I'm not likely to feel as guilty for inducing the 'mike syndrom' a fairly unknown malady that is named after some guy that nomad didn't like for some reason, probably because of his annoying demeanor, but may be due to his negative ramblings.

anyway, I for one, think it is great whenever someone is lighthearted and happy!

Erin :-6
Tater Tazz

Every feel like this

Post by Tater Tazz »

Hello and welcome back!:D
vampress.rozz

Every feel like this

Post by vampress.rozz »

Hi Pheasant , I wouldnt exactly say anyone Knows me here...lol been a member quite a while now I tend to come in for a while then life takes over again until one day im on the puter and I think oh ill just pop back to FG to see what interesting things are happening.

The smile is still here actually its getting worse lmao I was driving to mothers and saw a complete stranger driving the other way....frowning...I found it soo amusing and couldnt stop smiling... eventually his face cracked into a smile too. I was very pleased to throw it out there. :-6

Thanks for the warm welcom Tazz and Watermark :)
Blessed be.
Nomad

Every feel like this

Post by Nomad »

The smile is still here actually its getting worse lmao I was driving to mothers and saw a complete stranger driving the other way....frowning...I found it soo amusing and couldnt stop smiling... eventually his face cracked into a smile too. I was very pleased to throw it out there

Are you certain its not an amorphous ameobicisitis boring a hole in your brain ?

Classic symptoms.

I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Every feel like this

Post by Chezzie »

Hi Vampy,Welcome back, I just joined here and Im stilling finding my way round.

Im also one of those annoying people who wake up smiling and always laughing............mind you I have been told told that I have an infectious laugh not disimilar to Barbara Windors ( carry on films) but I dont agree........

Smiling and laughing is wonderful, and it can make a big difference to a persons day if someone smiles at them.

I get told off almost daily in my work for laughing though, cos theirs 13 of us in the office and I get them all at it, we have tears rolling and get a tad lairy lol.. I work for the NHS @ cervical and breast screening so not very appropriate behaviour really..

Did you know.........their are two main varieties of smiling, The "Duchenne smile", after the researcher Guillaume Duchenne, and involves the movement of both zygomaticus major muscle near the mouth and the orbicularis oculi muscle near the eyes. It is believed that the Duchenne smile is only produced as an involuntary response to genuine emotion, and is therefore what one could call the "genuine" smile. Due to the involvement of the muscle near the eyes, it is sometimes said that one can tell whether or not a smile is "real" by whether or not it "reaches the eyes".

The "Pan American smile", on the other hand, is the voluntary smile involving only the zygomaticus major muscle to show politeness; for example, by a flight attendant on the former airline of the same name. Considered "insincere", this type of smile has also been called the "Professional Smile" by David Foster Wallace in his comedic short story "A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again".

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”