~Condolences to Suresh Gupta~

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Suresh Gupta has suffered the loss of his mother. and was generous enough to share with me the beliefs and customs accompanying such a passing. i found it inspiring and hopeful. Suresh, would you be kind enough to share your philosophy about the death of a mother with everyone? i hope i do not embarrass you. i truly loved the explanation you gave me. it is so meaningful. and again, please accept my heartfelt sympathy on your sorrow.. (((HUG)))
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Very sorry for your loss Suresh. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abbey

Post by abbey »

Suresh, please accept my condolences on the sad loss of your Mother, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. xx
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

i'm very sorry for your loss, Suresh. i lost my father a couple of years ago. it is a....unique...experience in one's lifetime to lose one's parent(s). one simply can't anticipate what the experience will be like. and one's life is changed ever after.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Peg

Post by Peg »

Suresh...I am so sorry for your loss.
Gabs

Post by Gabs »

Suresh, Please accept my sincerest sympathies in the loss of your mother. To lose a parent is heartbreaking... My heart hurts for you Gabs
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
LoveMama

Post by LoveMama »

Suresh. I am so truly sorry

about your mama dying.

It happen's to all of us but it it is a very unsettling thing to a son, don't know why exactly, but a son is hit very hard by this kind of thing., A mom, in my way's teaches us so many things, and never in the way that a father does.

She give's us secrets about life that our dad's would never disclose. She is alway's a special person because in her heart you, her children are alway's the most important people in the world. AND I AGREE!

I truly believe that it is our MOM....that we inherit the most from..

May God Bless you and your family.

Mama is now waiting for you

xxxxxxxxoo

m,ama

Return to “General Religious Discussions”