This is the sickest thing I have ever heard!!

LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html

DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on suspicion of traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.

John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday afternoon.

If you are easily grossed out - don't read the whole story. I hope this man is either hung by his testicles or put into general population in a State Prison - not a Federal prison.
Sandi

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:yh_sick:-1 5 year old, and has done it MANY times before?!?!?! Sick MAN!! VERY SICK!!

Amen on the hanging by the testicals!! and hit with baseball bats like a pinata!!
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;695809 wrote: :yh_sick:-1 5 year old, and has done it MANY times before?!?!?! Sick MAN!! VERY SICK!!

Amen on the hanging by the testicals!! and hit with baseball bats like a pinata!!

I agree with you Wendy. What a B'stard, I hope to god he gets the worst possible punishment! Disgusting excuse for a human being :mad:
abbey

Post by abbey »

Let's hope he finds some "kind friends" in jail and they give him lots of presents. :mad:
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Pedos are the least liked of any inmates.

Leave him to the lions. They'll take care of him.:mad:
booradley

Post by booradley »

that's disgusting..five years old, just a baby

it seems all too often that lawyers, judges, police etc go easy on paedophiles. You have to wonder why really. All people in a positon of trust should be monitored and their computers continually and quietly monitored.

children should keep their innocence for as long as possible
abbey

Post by abbey »

magenta flame;695855 wrote: did you know that 4 out of twenty sexually abused children worldwide are under the age of three now?.........................Try pondering that for any length of time.:-1
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

[QUOTE=booradley;695852]that's disgusting..five years old, just a baby

it seems all too often that lawyers, judges, police etc go easy on paedophiles. You have to wonder why really. All people in a positon of trust should be monitored and their computers continually and quietly monitored.

children should keep their innocence for as long as possible[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%, like until they are an adult, and even then sometimes they don't grow up, but thats okay.

One of my greatest fears of letting a man in my life is finding out that he would mess with my boys, I actually dated one that a friend suspected, I was blind, but then when I thought that it was a mild possiblility...he went bye bye in a MINUTE!

I'm just so thankful that there are officers working on catching these creeps....but evidentially not quick enough:-1

My thouhgt on it is that if you did hang them by their testicals, it might...just MIGHT slow down these weirdos from doing the same act...
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

booradley;695852 wrote: that's disgusting..five years old, just a baby

children should keep their innocence for as long as possible

hey everyone,

I'd have to agree with you. It's just such a sad thing that children are sometimes forced out of their innocence. :mad:

Return to “Crimes Trials”