Terrorism Question

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

I'm sure you've all heard about the Walmart mishaps from products from China. The bad dog food, the baby bibs and so on.

My question is this, and I haven't researched it or anything so I'm asking the smartest people I know. . . What has changed?

Did we suddenly get some people with brains that started testing things that come from out of country? Or did China replace their smart people with stupid people who tried to get substandard goods through to our country?

All right, I suppose my first question was stupid since no one said anything until pets and babies started dying.

My next question is this. . . had these goods come from Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran or some other questionable country, would this country be screaming terrorism? And if so, why aren't we screaming that now?

My point is that we knew about Iraq for decades and did nothing until 9/11. Suppose China is doing the same thing only a little more covertly? :confused:

Am I way out in left field all by myself here or should this topic go under conspiracy theories? :D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
YZGI

Terrorism Question

Post by YZGI »

911;694484 wrote: I'm sure you've all heard about the Walmart mishaps from products from China. The bad dog food, the baby bibs and so on.

My question is this, and I haven't researched it or anything so I'm asking the smartest people I know. . . What has changed?

Did we suddenly get some people with brains that started testing things that come from out of country? Or did China replace their smart people with stupid people who tried to get substandard goods through to our country?

All right, I suppose my first question was stupid since no one said anything until pets and babies started dying.

My next question is this. . . had these goods come from Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran or some other questionable country, would this country be screaming terrorism? And if so, why aren't we screaming that now?

My point is that we knew about Iraq for decades and did nothing until 9/11. Suppose China is doing the same thing only a little more covertly? :confused:

Am I way out in left field all by myself here or should this topic go under conspiracy theories? :D
I think a lot of people are thinking all of these scenarios.

On another note, have you noticed just how many newbies are from the UK? We best be keeping our eyes peeled on them folks. They have accents and everything.:cool:
NotToday

Terrorism Question

Post by NotToday »

I've had the same suspicions. If anyone was going to do it in a sneaky way it would be them!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

YZGI;694486 wrote: I think a lot of people are thinking all of these scenarios.

On another note, have you noticed just how many newbies are from the UK? We best be keeping our eyes peeled on them folks. They have accents and everything.:cool:

I know! I'm just glad we write and don't talk, I can't understand a damn thing they say! :wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
YZGI

Terrorism Question

Post by YZGI »

NotToday;694488 wrote: I've had the same suspicions. If anyone was going to do it in a sneaky way it would be them!
Are you talking about the Chinese or the UK newbies?:D
gmc

Terrorism Question

Post by gmc »

YZGI;694486 wrote: I think a lot of people are thinking all of these scenarios.

See here pal we a talk normally, we dinnae hae accents it's yous lot that cannae tak properly. Ye hae whit is caa'd a yankee accent that's nae proper speech at a'. dear goad ye cannae even pronounce yer r's properly so you say ass when you mean arse, when you call each other assholes ye hiv nae idea the picture it conjures up.

Seriously though it's hard work having to type slowly so you can keep up and trying not to use too many big words so as not to confuse you. Apart from that most of you can't spell properly-no not properly I mean words like colour and humour and centre are you all illiterate or what?

posted by 911

My point is that we knew about Iraq for decades and did nothing until 9/11. Suppose China is doing the same thing only a little more covertly?

What is it you think you knew about Iraq? Incidentally it wasn't them that attacked you on 911 it was the Saudis.

Why would China bother? All they have to do is stop trading with you and you would have to cancel Christmas cos you can't make your own toys any more.

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

gmc;694510 wrote: See here pal we a talk normally, we dinnae hae accents it's yous lot that cannae tak properly. Ye hae whit is caa'd a yankee accent that's nae proper speech at a'. dear goad ye cannae even pronounce yer r's properly so you say ass when you mean arse, when you call each other assholes ye hiv nae idea the picture it conjures up.

Seriously though it's hard work having to type slowly so you can keep up and trying not to use too many big words so as not to confuse you.

And it is very much appreciated, thanks.

Apart from that most of you can't spell properly-no not properly I mean words like colour and humour and centre are you all illiterate or what?

posted by 911

What is it you think you knew about Iraq? Incidentally it wasn't them that attacked you on 911 it was the Saudis.

Why would China bother? All they have to do is stop trading with you and you would have to cancel Christmas cos you can't make your own toys any more.

Make our own toys? What in blazes are you talking about? We don't make toys, Santa does!! Sheesh! :wah:

Mae West
YZGI

Terrorism Question

Post by YZGI »

911;694513 wrote: Make our own toys? What in blazes are you talking about? We don't make toys, Santa does!! Sheesh! :wah:
See what I mean?

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

YZGI;694517 wrote: See what I mean?

What?

What'd I do? :confused::)

Mae West
along-for-the-ride

Terrorism Question

Post by along-for-the-ride »

NotToday;694488 wrote: I've had the same suspicions. If anyone was going to do it in a sneaky way it would be them!

Terrorism is not just about exploding vehicles. We shoud know better.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

along-for-the-ride;694528 wrote: Terrorism is not just about exploding vehicles. We shoud know better.

Quite right

Mae West
YZGI

Terrorism Question

Post by YZGI »

911;694520 wrote: What?

What'd I do? :confused::)
Ssshhh I was talking about GMC, whom you posted too.

Terrorism Question

Post by 911 »

YZGI;694531 wrote: Ssshhh I was talking about GMC, whom you posted too.

Oh, OK. *tip toes away*

Mae West
gmc

Terrorism Question

Post by gmc »

911;694540 wrote: Oh, OK. *tip toes away*

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

A different take on america's problem

Return to “Warfare Military”