If you became a Vampire ...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Do you already have people in mind that you would suck the blood out of and either kill or make into one of those vamp-slaves? I do. Some even exist online but I won't mention names. I wouldn't even start with the real evil people. I would start with the ones that really annoy me and make them into vamp-slaves so I can annoy them back for eons.

I would also convert the hottest babes so I can have those lesbo vampy dungeon parties Count Dracula always seems to have going on.

Then when I got all of that out of my system I would start sucking on the really evil people and kill them.

Last but not least, the REAL wenches and jerks that ruin it for the rest of us with their subtle dysfunctions would not be sucked or killed but just terrorized to think they will be attacked any one of these nights.

My personal Vamp lifestyle would be more like the powerful vampires in the Blade movies - i.e. in luxury.

How about you? If you became a Vampire, how would you go about hunting?
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

I don't think I'd look quite as good as Tom Cruise in one of those frilly puffy-sleeve shirts, so I'd have to go with the "vampire army" style ala Blade. I'd be a terror in the night for all the scum. Except don't all scum have bad personal habits? Drug, drink, STD? I'd have to abduct them and spirit them away to my secret lab in the abandoned warehouse, whereupon I'd take blood samples for testing prior to sucking the hapless cretins dry. But...before I could do that I'd have to attend medical school, or at least take a solid internet course on phlebotomy. I don't think a "taste test" quite hacks it when it comes to assessing the hygienic qualities of another's hemoglobin. Dang, this is getting expensive.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

24Hours;692106 wrote: Do you already have people in mind that you would suck the blood out of and either kill or make into one of those vamp-slaves? I do. Some even exist online but I won't mention names. I wouldn't even start with the real evil people. I would start with the ones that really annoy me and make them into vamp-slaves so I can annoy them back for eons.

I would also convert the hottest babes so I can have those lesbo vampy dungeon parties Count Dracula always seems to have going on.

Then when I got all of that out of my system I would start sucking on the really evil people and kill them.

Last but not least, the REAL wenches and jerks that ruin it for the rest of us with their subtle dysfunctions would not be sucked or killed but just terrorized to think they will be attacked any one of these nights.

My personal Vamp lifestyle would be more like the powerful vampires in the Blade movies - i.e. in luxury.

Jesus Frank, you really give vampires a bad name. For some of us its the subtle pleasures.
I AM AWESOME MAN
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Good replies so far (except for Nomad's). He just got added to the suck & enslave list.

:-6
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

24Hours;692339 wrote: Good replies so far (except for Nomad's). He just got added to the suck & enslave list.

:-6

:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

If you became a Vampire?????????:confused: Cripes!! What a strange mind:-3:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I'd love to be a Vampire in some ways i already am one i'm always so tired during the day and come alive at night :wah:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Lol cool question.

I would hunt down the bad people/hard core criminals and those of that nature.

Starting with my ex hubby :wah:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Pinky;692383 wrote: I think I'd make the most of sleeping all day and being up all night...crikey, I do that at weekends anyway, hehe! (checks teeth for signs of vampirism.) Does that mean I'd have to be all white and pasty? I guess there's no reason why Vamps can't use St.Tropez I guess.:D

Anyway, I'd ask all my fave people if they wanted to join, so to speak and then have a bit of fun feeding on some muggers, rapists and general skanks. I'm sure society wouldn't be too bothered.

Turning to dust in direct sunlight could be a distinct disadvantage though :wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

PerfectAngel

Post by PerfectAngel »

I think I would bite all of the people that I love...aren't vampires supposed to live forever? Not too sure! As I'm sitting here typing, my hubby wakes up and gets up off the couch to go upsatirs and go to bed......and he started to kiss me on the neck! WOW that was weird....Well, hate to be rude, but I gots to go people!
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

24Hours;692106 wrote: Do you already have people in mind that you would suck the blood out of and either kill or make into one of those vamp-slaves? I do. Some even exist online but I won't mention names. I wouldn't even start with the real evil people. I would start with the ones that really annoy me and make them into vamp-slaves so I can annoy them back for eons.

Have you ever read the Ann Rice Chronicles and Trilogies????
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “General Chit Chat”