Father kills sons on fathers day

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

That is just soo heart breaking :-1

I can't believe someone would do that, I hope he has a slow painful death because thats what they would have got. :-1

Post by 911 »

magenta flame;685981 wrote: THE body of one of three children who drowned in a dam was found half protruding from the open door of their father's submerged car, a court heard yesterday.

Jai Farquharson, 10, was free of his seat belt and half outside the Holden Commodore when a police diver found the car submerged in 7.4m of water.

The Supreme Court heard his younger brothers Tyler, 7, and Bailey, 2, were also free of their belts but died trapped in the locked back section of the car.

The boys' father, Robert Donald William Farquharson, 38, has pleaded not guilty to their murder, denying he deliberately drove into the dam on Father's Day 2005.

Investigator Sgt Geoffrey Exton told the jury he noticed the ignition and headlights were switched off and the back doors locked when the car was towed from the dam.

He said the car had also suffered significant damage to its front end after leaving the Princes Highway and clipping a tree before running into the dam near Winchelsea.

Sgt Exton told the jury he noted where the car had left the road and saw tyre marks rolling down the long grass of an embankment until the car crashed through a farm fence, into the water.

The jury was told the tyre marks showed no signs of skidding or anything consistent with braking.

Mr Farquharson has told police a coughing fit caused him to black out and he woke to find the car filling with water.

The trial before Justice Philip Cummins is to continue.

Most parents are found dead with their children in cases like this. They die trying to save them first.

What was his explanation for getting out alive without not one of his children?

*Huff* Not guilty, indeed. :mad:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Ali.

Post by Ali. »

Hey Mags been listening to that case here in WA as well.I hope they 30 years for each child,wot a discusting bastard he is.He is as guilty as sin, I hope he gets everything thrown at him.*******.
rkdian

Post by rkdian »

These cases sound shockingly similar, do they not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith
Mia

Post by Mia »

I cannot believe how some men have such twisted minds.How can they kill their own children,to get back at their wife.Evil and sick are the only words to describe them.

It happened close to where I live.He picked the children up for a day,drove to some local parkland and stabbed them to death in his car.

Return to “Australia”