Orbs

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Musiclover89

Orbs

Post by Musiclover89 »

Has anybody ever saw any Orbs and for those who don't know what an Orb is,an Orb is a flashing light which appears in usualy haunted places and it is the first sign of a Ghost Manifastion
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Orbs

Post by RedGlitter »

I have only seen them in photos. Some of them can be attributed to dust or moisture but others can't be explained. I have several photos with orbs, most are of my mother. Shortly before she died, I took a photo of her and when it was developed, there was a *double* orb in it near her. I looked like two cells splitting, similarly. I'd never seen such a thing before and I can't not believe it isn't my aunt and grandmother. Might be someone else, but it wasn't dust or rain! :) I also have one of me in the Sea-Tac airport, meeting friends, and there's an unmistakable orb over my head.
sunny104

Orbs

Post by sunny104 »

ML, you have to see Pinky's pic with all the orbs, it was amazing!! :-6
Punk_Grunge

Orbs

Post by Punk_Grunge »

I have. One of my pictures while visiting Freddie Mercury's house in Kensington had one of those. :cool:
YZGI

Orbs

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;676182 wrote: ML, you have to see Pinky's pic with all the orbs, it was amazing!! :-6
I wasn't on the night Pinky posted her orbs. Been wanting to see them ever since.:D
YZGI

Orbs

Post by YZGI »

Pinky;676222 wrote: :wah::wah:

I'm sure someone must have saved it, maybe they'll mail it to ya!:D
Anyone that needs my e-mail address just PM me.:wah:
sunny104

Orbs

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;676220 wrote: I wasn't on the night Pinky posted her orbs. Been wanting to see them ever since.:D

:wah:
Musiclover89

Orbs

Post by Musiclover89 »

Punk_Grunge;676199 wrote: I have. One of my pictures while visiting Freddie Mercury's house in Kensington had one of those. :cool:

Was it at Night or Day cause their mostly seen at Night
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Punk_Grunge

Orbs

Post by Punk_Grunge »

Musiclover89;676377 wrote: Was it at Night or Day cause their mostly seen at Night

It was night time Darren. :)
Musiclover89

Orbs

Post by Musiclover89 »

Punk_Grunge;676473 wrote: It was night time Darren. :)

Cool! Mayby it was the Ghost of Freddie :wah: do you still have the Pic i would love to see it
Punk_Grunge

Orbs

Post by Punk_Grunge »

Musiclover89;676494 wrote: Cool! Mayby it was the Ghost of Freddie :wah: do you still have the Pic i would love to see it

Hmmmm, maybe one of my friends who were there with me might still have it. Remember when my PC ****ed up sometime ago? Yeah, I lost those pics too.

:mad:

Return to “Paranormal Science”