The Entrance of the Queen of Sheba

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

She walked elegantly into Sainsbury's at Watford as if she was the Queen of Sheba

Heads turned as did mine, and I looked admiringly at her momentarily, I caught the look of satisfaction in her eye as if she is used to being looked at, she simply wore a sort of tiny flared blouse, black three quarter length leggings and very high heeled stileto shoes. I stood at the till waiting to be served as the Queen of Sheba with her few items was on the next till being served by Ranjid who for some reason looked embarrased, after being served she walked off. Ranjid looked onwards to her direction as she walked out the store, I mentioned to the 2 other female cashiers that he'd been smitten to which they both laughed, "thats Ranjid's treat for the night..RANJID!, SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR YOU!", one of the cashiers shouted, but poor Ranjid didn't hear, he was in a world of his own.

But what was so magnetic to men was this woman that I judged to be in her early 20s?

She was'nt particularly pretty, the roots of her hair were showing through the bleached hair, infact her hair didn't look very well groomed?

What was unusual was that she'd shaved her eyebrows and penciled them in, I didn't think women did that anymore?

She did however have a beautiful full figure and had the movements of Marylin Munroe.

She was all powerful that could buckle a mans legs from under him just by merely glancing at him.

Its a sight I haven't seen for a long time.

Is it a long lost ability that is rarely seen now?
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Sounds like its the ability to 'Love yourself' and it does appear to be a long lost art nowadays.

There is nothing more attractive than a confident woman/man. :-6

Return to “Fashion Clothing”