This is how Egypt went down...

Irmin

Post by Irmin »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6924062.stm

The blacks are struggling to maek a day to day living since they were stupid enouhg to throw out the white farmers. See what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you? What happens when the black man gets the upper hand...?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: :wah: :wah:

Where do you come up with this crap?
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

lord child, your attempts are terribly transparent. i'm sorry that you feel that you need to be an idiot to get attention.

poor thing.

:-1
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

abbey

Post by abbey »

Irmin;671816 wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6924062.stm

The blacks are struggling to maek a day to day living since they were stupid enouhg to throw out the white farmers. See what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you? What happens when the black man gets the upper hand...?
Where the hell do you get that from that report. :confused:

Stop pot stirring
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

Virmin love ya post man

ps are you insane
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

Get a life you saddo.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

Chookie;671946 wrote: Get a life you saddo.

oi im not a saddo im a wierdo
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

el guapo;671949 wrote: oi im not a saddo im a wierdo

Whatever else, you're a good laugh :-6
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

Bryn Mawr;671956 wrote: Whatever else, you're a good laugh :-6

am not im an butt holeo
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

I wasn't referring to you, you t**t.

I was telling the vermin.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I never had a girl named Egypt but am willing to experiment.:D
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

Chookie;671983 wrote: I wasn't referring to you, you t**t.

I was telling the vermin.

whats a t%%t

i thought i was a twat
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

I'm being polite, just to see what it's like.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

RedGlitter;671831 wrote: :wah: :wah: :wah:

Where do you come up with this crap?

Feel like going on a holiday to the former Rhodesia, white woman?
spot

Post by spot »

Irmin;672045 wrote: Feel like going on a holiday to the former Rhodesia, white woman?The real test for post-colonial African independence is the trial of Tom Cholmondeley, the latest twist of which is described at http://allafrica.com/stories/200707270959.html

Had I been a black survivor of the Selous Scouts' pogroms at the time UDI was ended there would have been a damn sight fewer white farming families to have returned to the UK with their ill-gotten gains, I'd have fertilized the soil with their ashes. I'd call them plundering heartless white bastards as a collective description. Perhaps there was a Gandhi or two among them. I never heard of it if there were.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Irmin;672045 wrote: Feel like going on a holiday to the former Rhodesia, white woman?

:wah: The last person to address me as "White Woman" was my cousin the skinhead. It didn't fly then either.
spot

Post by spot »

spot;672056 wrote: The real test for post-colonial African independence is the trial of Tom Cholmondeley, the latest twist of which is described at http://allafrica.com/stories/200707270959.htmlBad form quoting oneself, and all that, but various stories are all coming home to roost at the same time and this is one of them. The trial's started.

Cholmondeley is the scion of the most famous white settler, the third Lord Delamere, the man who "discovered" Kenya in 1901. More than a century on, the Delamere family are still the largest white landowners in the country. Many Masai in the Rift Valley, whose ancestors once inhabited the Delamere domain, want their land back, and the last thing the settler class needs is another reminder of the bad old days [...] In 2005 he was held on suspicion of having killed an undercover game warden, Samson Ole Sisina. Although charges were withdrawn due to lack of evidence, this sparked demonstrations and unrest in Nairobi and the Rift Valley. There is more at stake in his latest trial than simple fodder for the gossip columns.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 66379.html

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

abbey;671894 wrote: Where the hell do you get that from that report. :confused:

Stop pot stirring It's just a typical days reporting for the biased BBC. Read the Daily Mail. That's where real life is reported in Britain.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Irmin;672045 wrote: Feel like going on a holiday to the former Rhodesia, white woman? OMG Don't ever say that to the Americans or British, we'll go to war. That's blatent rascism. You should be kicked off FG. You ------- idiot. The reason the country is in a mess is for one reason only--- MUGABE. He's a corrupt murderer.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

If you succeed in raising Irmin from the dead I'll personally peg you out over the anthill and smear you with honey.
Oscar Namechange

RedGlitter;672073 wrote: :wah: The last person to address me as "White Woman" was my cousin the skinhead. It didn't fly then either. The last person who called me white woman stared at lights in a hospital for a while
Oscar Namechange

spot;998950 wrote: If you succeed in raising Irmin from the dead I'll personally peg you out over the anthill and smear you with honey. :wah::wah::wah: Sorry Spot, i just found the thread. You know me?? I bite.:)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

This is how Egypt went down.

I AM AWESOME MAN
BTS

Post by BTS »

So everybody dog-piling is happy that the thug Mugabe has created this crisis? Oh that's right.........creating 3rd world countries is what progressive minds like... And that is where they are now a 3rd world do nothing country.

Food and fuel shortages have become common as the government relies more heavily on imports, pushing prices to new heights.

The official annual rate of inflation in Zimbabwe is more than 4,500%. In practice, this means the price of a loaf of bread costs 50 times more in cash than it did a year ago.

If you care to defend Mugabe without the name calling and such let's go.
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Post by spot »

He's indefensible.

On the other hand, international sanctions stink and they're the sole reason Zimbabwe's economy is as screwed up as it's got.
BTS

Post by BTS »

spot;1016932 wrote: He's indefensible.

On the other hand, international sanctions stink and they're the sole reason Zimbabwe's economy is as screwed up as it's got.

oh really? so why are there these stinky ol sanctions on poor ol Zimbabwe?

were they better off when they had farms that produced? (the same farmers you suggest you would have scattered their ahes, KILLED) or are they better off now that they have scorched land that is barren with no production whatsoever and stinky ol sanctions?

You tell me?
spot

Post by spot »

They're free. Anything, absolutely anything, up to and including death, is better than living under a colonial administration with no vote, no freedom and no prospect of ever running the external affairs of your own country. Americans for some reason have forgotten this simple concept.

Have you noticed that sanctions are invariably applied by powerful nations against weak nations?
BTS

Post by BTS »

spot;1016937 wrote: They're free. Anything, absolutely anything, up to and including death, is better than living under a colonial administration with no vote, no freedom and no prospect of ever running the external affairs of your own country. Americans for some reason have forgotten this simple concept.

Have you noticed that sanctions are invariably applied by powerful nations against weak nations?

Ok you win again spot, with all their new strifes, hands down, they are much better off now. (sorry I couldn't find a trophy for you like Acc.)

While we are at righting all these wrongs lets get to working on turning the US back to the Indians and while we are at it, shouldn't we return all the africans back to Africa? They would be much better off than living here with all us white honkeys, huh?

Also that means I would be removed back to Wales..........What was your address again>>>>:wah::cool:
spot

Post by spot »

Cholmondeley's verdict came in today. Guilty of the killing but the judge decided he'd not thought about it before it happened. Well there you go, what a shock, a while settler blowing a native to kingdom come on a spur of the moment whim, who'd have thought it possible.

He might get a life sentence.

I do hope so.

BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Aristocrat guilty of manslaughter
Abram Is Muslim

Post by Abram Is Muslim »

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D People , Am I missing something here..............................???

HOW EGYPT WENT DOWN............... and talking about taking the land from white and giving it to black , I'm white skin , while most of the Egypt are dark skin , not black ,nor pure white, but anytway the skins color is nothing at all , I clicked the link and I found nothing ,I found it talking about Zimbabie , or However you type it, I disagree completely with my politicans and with the stupied goverment, But we dont have any problems with color at all :D:D:D:D:d white farmers :D whr u got that from
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Islamic History Of Europe

Why Im a terrorist.....??Loving Jihad
Chockygirl

Post by Chockygirl »

Irmin;671816 wrote: BBC NEWS | Business | Zimbabwe launches $200,000 note

Are you making a serious statement?:-3

Return to “International Politics”