'Our Race is Our Nation'

Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

Strengthening Racial Ties between our Volk are of utmost importance. If you call yourself English, German, Italian, or American, you are not a people as much as a place of origin. You should call yourself Aryan. Aryan to the bone. 100% Aryan. Aryans are a vast a diverse racial group. We have blone, red, brown, and black hair. We have grey, blue, brown, and green eyes. We speak many languages all branching off form the mother tonge "Sanskrit". Our history is huge, pretty much the starting point of all history. No other people have left any document older then ours. And no mater what Indo-European language you speak, you as well as I are under attack by what we all call ZOG. If we are to unite as one people we Unite as Aryans first.
Pheasy

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Pheasy »

Irmin;663360 wrote: Strengthening Racial Ties between our Volk are of utmost importance. If you call yourself English, German, Italian, or American, you are not a people as much as a place of origin. You should call yourself Aryan. Aryan to the bone. 100% Aryan. Aryans are a vast a diverse racial group. We have blone, red, brown, and black hair. We have grey, blue, brown, and green eyes. We speak many languages all branching off form the mother tonge "Sanskrit". Our history is huge, pretty much the starting point of all history. No other people have left any document older then ours. And no mater what Indo-European language you speak, you as well as I are under attack by what we all call ZOG. If we are to unite as one people we Unite as Aryans first.

Quite worrying really! :-2:-2
YZGI

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by YZGI »

ThePheasant;663365 wrote: Quite worrying really! :-2:-2
You shall be assimilated.:D
minks

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by minks »

YZGI;663366 wrote: You shall be assimilated.:D

do we have to wear uniforms? Uniforms make my butt look big!
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
YZGI

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by YZGI »

minks;663374 wrote: do we have to wear uniforms? Uniforms make my butt look big!
Ya gotta have some place to pin the badges.
minks

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by minks »

To quote Wikipedia.... ( a snippet )

ZOG

Zionist Occupation Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory according to which Jews secretly control a country, while the formal government is a puppet regime. This expression is often used by various antisemitic groups including neo-Nazis in the United States[1] and Europe,[2] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia and right-wing groups in Poland[3] and Sweden.

― Mae West
minks

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by minks »

YZGI;663375 wrote: Ya gotta have some place to pin the badges.

guess there is no hope for my chest

cause a uniform don't make it look bigger....

I think I need a trick mirror

― Mae West
Lon

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Lon »

Irmin;663360 wrote: Strengthening Racial Ties between our Volk are of utmost importance. If you call yourself English, German, Italian, or American, you are not a people as much as a place of origin. You should call yourself Aryan. Aryan to the bone. 100% Aryan. Aryans are a vast a diverse racial group. We have blone, red, brown, and black hair. We have grey, blue, brown, and green eyes. We speak many languages all branching off form the mother tonge "Sanskrit". Our history is huge, pretty much the starting point of all history. No other people have left any document older then ours. And no mater what Indo-European language you speak, you as well as I are under attack by what we all call ZOG. If we are to unite as one people we Unite as Aryans first.

What's your fear?
Chookie

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Chookie »

If there is an invitation in there somewhere, I decline.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Pheasy

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Pheasy »

Really? Wow! I always ready to try something new :)
YZGI

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by YZGI »

ThePheasant;663380 wrote: Really? Wow! I always ready to try something new :)
I start a little lower.:D
Chookie

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Chookie »

Yikes, It's the Borg!!!
koan

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by koan »

Irmin;663360 wrote: If we are to unite as one people we Unite as Aryans first.

If we are to unite as one people then we need to eliminate racism and xenophobia such as you are displaying.
Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

Fear has little, if nothing to do with it. There is nothing wrong in defending your people.
gmc

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by gmc »

minks;663377 wrote: guess there is no hope for my chest

It's quality that counts not quantity.
YZGI

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by YZGI »

Irmin;663398 wrote: Fear has little, if nothing to do with it. There is nothing wrong in defending your people.
There is if they haven't asked you too defend them.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

We have a slight problem with Irmin, he's trying to amuse rather than inform or participate. I wonder whether he'll grow out of it?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

Sadly not. I'd chat happily with a brownshirt wannabe.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Richard Bell

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Richard Bell »

Irmin;663360 wrote: We have blone, red, brown, and black hair.

Blone dry, with a hair dryer ? How eighties !

We have grey, blue, brown, and green eyes.

I have one of each, which makes me an Aryan superman, or maybe an Aryan superfreak...

the mother tonge

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Richard Bell

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Richard Bell »

When the Fuehrer says

"Vee is zee Master Race"

We Heil, (fart sound) Heil (fart sound)

Right in the Fuehrer's face.

Spike Jones, The Fuehrer's Face
RedGlitter

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by RedGlitter »

Irmin;663360 wrote: Strengthening Racial Ties between our Volk are of utmost importance. If you call yourself English, German, Italian, or American, you are not a people as much as a place of origin. You should call yourself Aryan. [etc]

Being related to a skinhead, I would be utterly ashamed to refer to myself as Aryan. I may be white, but Aryan no.
Ali.

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Ali. »

No such thing as Aryan,Hitler tryed it...........it didnt work.What we need is a big melting pot put us all in it see what comes out.Id say a very pale beigey browny creamy colour.What u all think.:thinking::yh_eyebro:yh_questn:yh_peace
Carl44

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Carl44 »

irmin the virmin

6 000000 million men women and children perished in death camps and you post how great hitler is :( i really feel sorry for you honest i do
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

Ali.;664669 wrote: No such thing as Aryan,Hitler tryed it...........it didnt work.Well, let's be fair about this - it did work. He got a lot of fair-haired blue-eyed healthy Nordic children who grew up embarrassed at having been involved at all. I did it myself on a smaller scale some years later. Actually producing Aryans is quite simple. The question is more whether it's got any significance. I quite like the ones I made but I hope I'd have got on perfectly well if they'd been darker haired, browner eyed or less musically inclined. If having children involved a dial-a-child menu selection I'd have gone for a bunch of Masai, they look gorgeous.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

jimbo;664672 wrote: 6 000000 million men women and children perished in death camps and you post how great hitler is :( i really feel sorry for you honest i doStop winding him up, Jimbo. He's new here, we're meant to be polite to newbies until they settle in. Find the upbeat side of Aryan racial supremacy to talk about for goodness sake, stop being so negative about the Master Race. They have feelings too, you know.
Ali.

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Ali. »

You talkin to me jimbo,please explain where the hell I said anything about hitler being great,I just said he tryed it.So please there no need to feel sorry for me get ur facts straight first before u jump on someone ok.By the way Im not a him.:mad:
Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

The hollow hoax was a lie. Six million Jews never perished in the war, or at least were not systematically murdered. It is one of the biggest lies of the 20th century, made up by the American, the British and the Zionist Jews to establish a state of Israel purely out of sympathy. Notice the loudest outcry is only concerned with Jewish deaths? What of the English, Russian, German, American, Italian soldiers killed in the war? **** 'em, they're only white people.

The real holocaust was the death of 100 million Aryans who fought two world wars.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

Irmin;664687 wrote: The real holocaust was the death of 100 million Aryans who fought two world wars.Well... actually that was the whole point. How do you change society without destroying the underlying fabric? We wouldn't have the mass acceptance of current liberal western values without that slaughter in our recent history. Lives well spent, in my opinion.
Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

Perhaps you should listen to this man instaed of beleiving everything you read:

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

Irmin;664690 wrote: Perhaps you should listen to this man instaed of beleiving everything you read:

Umm... what bit of my last post was hard to believe, Irmin?
Ali.

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Ali. »

Jeez looks like the 3rd world war is starting on this site.Settle down boys.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

Ali.;664706 wrote: Jeez looks like the 3rd world war is starting on this site.Settle down boys.
Someone with an inferiority complex showed up begging to be humiliated. I'm obliging him.
Accountable

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Accountable »

minks;663377 wrote: guess there is no hope for my chest

Can you walk on your hands?
Accountable

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Accountable »

Irmin;664687 wrote: The hollow hoax was a lie. Six million Jews never perished in the war, or at least were not systematically murdered. It is one of the biggest lies of the 20th century, made up by the American, the British and the Zionist Jews to establish a state of Israel purely out of sympathy. Notice the loudest outcry is only concerned with Jewish deaths? What of the English, Russian, German, American, Italian soldiers killed in the war? **** 'em, they're only white people.

The real holocaust was the death of 100 million Aryans who fought two world wars.
Thank goodness! I thought you were bigoted until I saw this. You're not against all Jews, only the Zionist ones.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

magenta flame;663493 wrote: So he's not a 'brown shirt' wanna be then?:thinking:

I just remembered a snippet of my past - turning up as a teenager in Poland with a brown shirt in my suitcase, and being told by a very worried Pole that if I wore it around town I'd get some very angry looks from the locals.
RedGlitter

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by RedGlitter »

Irmin;663360 wrote: Strengthening Racial Ties between our Volk are of utmost importance.

Aside from ethnicist implications, you've yet to explain why this is of "utmost importance."

If you call yourself English, German, Italian, or American, you are not a people as much as a place of origin. You should call yourself Aryan. Aryan to the bone. 100% Aryan. Aryans are a vast a diverse racial group. We have blone, red, brown, and black hair. We have grey, blue, brown, and green eyes.

And yet your beloved Hitler only wanted blond(e) haired blue eyed Aryans. How do you explain this?

Irmin;664687 wrote: The hollow hoax was a lie. Six million Jews never perished in the war, or at least were not systematically murdered.

Yeah they just built those kilns for looks, huh?

It is one of the biggest lies of the 20th century, made up by the American, the British and the Zionist Jews to establish a state of Israel purely out of sympathy.

And since you weren't there either, whose diatribe are YOU believing?

Notice the loudest outcry is only concerned with Jewish deaths? What of the English, Russian, German, American, Italian soldiers killed in the war? **** 'em, they're only white people.

Plenty of people are aware that Jews weren't the only ones slaughtered in the Holocaust.

Give me a break. The real Holocaust? So what, those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all? Come on Earwig, you can do better than that.

Your concepts are laughable and fortunately most people today are smart enough and freethinking enough to know that.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;665764 wrote: Give me a break. The real Holocaust? So what, those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all? Come on Earwig, you can do better than that.You know, saying "The real holocaust was the death of 100 million Aryans who fought two world wars" doesn't imply that "those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all", you're just putting words into his mouth that aren't there. 100 million is an overestimate of the number of dead Aryans in World War 2 but it's not out by a huge percentage. It's a dreadful number. I can easily see that, if people are comparing two bads, the question of which is worse is at least debateable. If it will help get your thoughts in order I'll argue that the larger number is the greater catastrophe, how's that? I think I could convincingly support that viewpoint.
RedGlitter

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;665777 wrote: You know, saying "The real holocaust was the death of 100 million Aryans who fought two world wars" doesn't imply that "those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all", you're just putting words into his mouth that aren't there. 100 million is an overestimate of the number of dead Aryans in World War 2 but it's not out by a huge percentage. It's a dreadful number. I can easily see that, if people are comparing two bads, the question of which is worse is at least debateable. If it will help get your thoughts in order I'll argue that the larger number is the greater catastrophe, how's that? I think I could convincingly support that viewpoint.

I beg to differ. By prefacing his remark about the Aryans, (and considering his agenda) it seems to me he was in effect implying that the non-Aryans didn't count nearly as much if at all.

This will become a quantity v. quality debate then? I see what you're saying regarding the numbers being worse on one side as pertaining to the value of loss of life but I can't agree that 100 million dead of one people is worse than a lesser dead amount of another. I just can't agree with that. It's impossible to put a value on a life as I see it.
Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

"Aside from ethnicist implications, you've yet to explain why this is of "utmost importance.""

Why is race of utmost importance? The answer lies in the title of the post. Without the founding race, the civilisation will collapse, as will its culture. Why else do you think the Jews are promotign miscegenation in the West?

"And yet your beloved Hitler only wanted blond(e) haired blue eyed Aryans. How do you explain this?"

Not true. It was just an aesthetic preference.

"Give me a break. The real Holocaust? So what, those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all? Come on Earwig, you can do better than that."

Ask yourself why it is a crime in some countries to quetsion the holocaust. Why do they wish to silence debate and free speech on teh mater? Their own actions gives them away. Why do we not speak of the Russian holocaust where millions of white gentiles parished as a result of Jew imposed communism? I guess it only counts when it concerns gods chosen.
Irmin

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Irmin »

Defending their people? I suppose that makes the Japanese "evil" too, no?
Chookie

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by Chookie »

Irmin;666206 wrote: "Aside from ethnicist implications, you've yet to explain why this is of "utmost importance.""

Why is race of utmost importance? The answer lies in the title of the post. Without the founding race, the civilisation will collapse, as will its culture. Why else do you think the Jews are promotign miscegenation in the West?

Founding race? The received wisdom at the moment is that humanity originated in Africa. Does this mean that Aryans came from Africa? As to the miscegenation issue, which Jews are you referring to? The Hasidim very seldom marry outwith their communities.

Irmin;666206 wrote:

"And yet your beloved Hitler only wanted blond(e) haired blue eyed Aryans. How do you explain this?"

Not true. It was just an aesthetic preference.

Oh? Just who identified this preference?

Irmin;666206 wrote: "Give me a break. The real Holocaust? So what, those Jews, Russians, Gypsies, etc, didn't count after all? Come on Earwig, you can do better than that."

Ask yourself why it is a crime in some countries to quetsion the holocaust. Why do they wish to silence debate and free speech on teh mater? Their own actions gives them away. Why do we not speak of the Russian holocaust where millions of white gentiles parished as a result of Jew imposed communism? I guess it only counts when it concerns gods chosen.

"gods chosen" - Please enlighten us as to which particular god you mean.

As I am neither "English, German, Italian or American", I trust you will not consider me to be Aryan.
spot

'Our Race is Our Nation'

Post by spot »

I'm not sure why people don't recognise a bad-taste wind-up when they see one. Our button-pushing friend isn't speaking from conviction, he's here for the adrenaline. Correcting his facts is fun, becoming outraged is just handing the guy the cookies he's after. We're not part of a discussion, we're an audience for an exhibitionist.

Return to “International Politics”