Super Mario Theme

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Fibonacci

Super Mario Theme

Post by Fibonacci »

These guys used a Tesla Coil to play it. :wah:

The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
JacksDad

Super Mario Theme

Post by JacksDad »

amateurs.

:D

Fibonacci

Super Mario Theme

Post by Fibonacci »

Cool! :yh_clap

It stopped at 38s, but the bar was only 1/3 full was there more?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
RedGlitter

Super Mario Theme

Post by RedGlitter »

Very cool. For a long time I've had an interest in Nikola and his Coil. Thanks!
JacksDad

Super Mario Theme

Post by JacksDad »

2:35

That monster kicks as5!
spot

Super Mario Theme

Post by spot »

We had a mainframe program which silently and selectively exercised the printheads of the line printer and, given the right input tape, played A Walk In The Black Forest on any loose-tuned AM radio in the computer hall. We never aspired to transatlantic communication like those guys though. It reminds me of ASCII artwork, impressive but shockingly low-res.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
JacksDad

Super Mario Theme

Post by JacksDad »

spot;653384 wrote: It reminds me of ASCII artwork, impressive but shockingly low-res.

Yep.
Fibonacci

Super Mario Theme

Post by Fibonacci »

Had to find it on YouTube... Very Cool! :wah: :)

Return to “Science Technology Videos”