****-ups!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
pinkchick

****-ups!

Post by pinkchick »

Oh Pinky you poor soul!!

:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
YZGI

****-ups!

Post by YZGI »

The worst thing is you sat down in a mens restroom.:wah:
Betty Boop

****-ups!

Post by Betty Boop »

:wah: :wah: Oh dear!!
G-man

****-ups!

Post by G-man »

Awww... :wah: At least you have a sense of humour about it all. :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

WonderWendy3

****-ups!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pinky;652368 wrote: Yes, I've had a few of them today!

I went to pump up my tyres after work and when I replaced the hose and got back up I noticed a couple of lads in a van sniggering away. I assumed they were having a giggle at the pink interior and thought nothing of it. It was only when I got home that I noticed that one of my shirt buttons had given way (must have been when I bent down to do the tyres). I was just relieved that I had a really cool bra on!

Later, I popped out to Tesco to get some bits and pieces in and suddenly felt myself get a bit of dodgy stomach, so I legged it to the loos fast, ran in and...erm, got on with it. I was then horrified to find there was no looroll, so not hearing anyone around, I opened the door and bombed it into the other cubicle. All's well that ends well? Unfortuntely, no. I knew someone else had come in just as I was pulling the chain, but what i didn't realise was that I'd gone in the men's by accident...yes, there was a guy having a pee in the unrinal!

I hadn't even noticed on my way in! I gave him a grin, said 'Evening!' and scarpered!!!

Bless ya Pinky, I did the same thing a few years ago at a Wal-Mart out of town, I didn't pay attention to the direction of the women's restroom, I ran into the mens room accidentially...after I took care of things....I look up and saw urnials and thought, that's strange and then lo and behold...a MAN walks in...me and my red face ran out as quick as we could!!!:o :o

I hope you had a better day...at least you had a cool bra on....I love that when that happens and NO men will ever tell you but a Woman will tell you in a minute!:-3
RedGlitter

****-ups!

Post by RedGlitter »

magenta flame;653528 wrote: Yesterday I stood in dog poo. In my slippers. Then after wiping it off my slippers, I turned around to go back to the house and stood in it again .......:-5

Yes I was having a shitty sort of a day!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm sorry. But I've done that. That's too funny. It's always in the slippers, huh?

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”