I'm hungover!!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

I went out with a friend I hadn't seen in weeks for martini night last night. I'm really paying for it today!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

It stinks!!! And yes, I was chugging the water this morning! :yh_sick
KB.

I'm hungover!!

Post by KB. »

Pedialyte
Life ain't linear.
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

KB.;643263 wrote: Pedialyte

REALLY?? That's one I hadn't heard of! I'm supposed to go out & see a band tonight! My @$$ is gonna be DRAGGIN!!
KB.

I'm hungover!!

Post by KB. »

All a hangover consists of is dehydration. Pedialyte cures dehydration, water is good; but it lacks the other essentials you end up lacking when dehydrated. Bloody Mary's, real ones with tomato juice of some sort, work well because of that. A BM is full of vitamins and all that stuff. Hell powerade or gatorade works as well, but are too sweet for me.
Life ain't linear.
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

KB.;643269 wrote: All a hangover consists of is dehydration. Pedialyte cures dehydration, water is good; but it lacks the other essentials you end up lacking when dehydrated. Bloody Mary's, real ones with tomato juice of some sort, work well because of that. A BM is full of vitamins and all that stuff. Hell powerade or gatorade works as well, but are too sweet for me.

I was very hungover quite a few years back, after going out for my birthday. My one friend told me to take a multivitamin (which I ALWAYS do anyway), drink something with electrolytes, & eat something. It worked!
YZGI

I'm hungover!!

Post by YZGI »

KB.;643269 wrote: All a hangover consists of is dehydration. Pedialyte cures dehydration, water is good; but it lacks the other essentials you end up lacking when dehydrated. Bloody Mary's, real ones with tomato juice of some sort, work well because of that. A BM is full of vitamins and all that stuff. Hell powerade or gatorade works as well, but are too sweet for me.
Lmao. I read that BM as in bowel movement. I thought full of vitamins. Had to re-read .:wah:
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

Pinky;643543 wrote: Has it worn off yet Obs?

Pretty much. But I'm going out to watch a band tonight. I think I'll stick to soda! :lips:
Carl44

I'm hungover!!

Post by Carl44 »

Pinky;643591 wrote: Lol!!! Hair of the dog might make you feel up there again!

Have a great time anyway!:guitarist

cripes i've been drinking all day and have a hangover now,and i have two teenagers that want to go up the pub :-5 :-5
Carl44

I'm hungover!!

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;643601 wrote: I have just opened a bottle of Carlsberg Export, first of the week.:D

what you giving up the metholated spirits :wah:

i'm being dragged up the pub ,i'm going to annoy you lot later :-6 :-6
observer1

I'm hungover!!

Post by observer1 »

Somehow, I must've drank the rest of my bottle of white zin when I got home last night. I don't remember it though. But the empty bottle was setting on my counter this morning.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”