What type of Chocolate do you like

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I love White Chocolate its so sexy plus it tastes really good to
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Musiclover89;637267 wrote: I love White Chocolate its so sexy plus it tastes really good to

I like white chocolate, but I wouldn't describe it as "sexy" - "tasty", yes. I also like milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and caramac.
saffy

Post by saffy »

Green and Blacks - Maya Gold. *drool*
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

fruit n nut.....mmmm
Ybird

Post by Ybird »

I like Cadburys and Galaxy. Could do with some now!! :p
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

Galaxy!!!!!!!!!!:)
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

saffy;637295 wrote: Green and Blacks - Maya Gold. *drool*

For everyday good chocolate, try Lidl, and no, I'm not joking! If you really want, you could try a rather different experience and buy from:

http://www.chocolatetradingco.com/moreinfo.asp?ID=612

I'm not very keen on chocolate with very high cocoa solids content - somewhere 55% and 75% suits, generally. That's not to say that mundane Cadbury's etc. isn't OK, at all!

At the moment, I'm trying Lidl's "Fairglobe dark chocolate", a 70% min cocoa content bar from Ghana, with 99.5% minimum "Fairtrade" ingredients. It's OK.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Ok, my favorite in the world is Lindt's White Chocolate Coconut bar- other then that, I like milk chocolate- not a fan of dark!
DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

I love milk and dark chocolates the best :-4 ,white chocolate its good at times :)
lucylane

Post by lucylane »

I like Nutchos. It comes out in the stores around Xmas time & it's milk chocolate covered mixed nuts. They are delicious.
LondonFan of MJ!

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

Milk chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am addicted to Mint Aero:-4
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
vampress.rozz

Post by vampress.rozz »

mm chocolate :-1 I used to like chocolate but havent been able to eat it since my little one ( now nearly 9!!!) was born...do I miss it??...yep even now :-1
Blessed be.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I'm not one of those people who will kill for chocolate :wah: but I like it fine.

I don't like white chocolate at all though. I like dark, including Hershey's Special Dark and I like milk. I like it with mint and with raspberry jelly. And peanut butter. See's Candy is my all time favorite, hands down. It even beats Godiva chocolates. In candy bars I really prefer Toblerone and Lindt, the fancy imported stuff, a lot more than American chocolate like Hershey's and Milky Way type stuff. Big Cherry is my favorite chocolate candy bar.
saffy

Post by saffy »

Bill Sikes;637351 wrote: For everyday good chocolate, try Lidl, and no, I'm not joking! If you really want, you could try a rather different experience and buy from:

http://www.chocolatetradingco.com/moreinfo.asp?ID=612

I'm not very keen on chocolate with very high cocoa solids content - somewhere 55% and 75% suits, generally. That's not to say that mundane Cadbury's etc. isn't OK, at all!

At the moment, I'm trying Lidl's "Fairglobe dark chocolate", a 70% min cocoa content bar from Ghana, with 99.5% minimum "Fairtrade" ingredients. It's OK.

Oh what have you done? :(

I'll probably order a chocolate fountain all to myself now and make myself sick.:D

I love dark chocolate, it just hits the spot nicely for me..nottoo keen on white chocolate, it's too sweet and sickly.

Saying that,sometimes only a bar of whole nut does the trick.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

bleh i can't eat just white chocolate. I love dark chocolate espicially with raspberry filling. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

saffy;637505 wrote: Oh what have you done? (

Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

Ahhhhh ha hah ha hah ha hah hah ha ha!!!

AHHHH! HA HA HA HAAAA HAAAAHH HAAA!

MWAAAHAHAHAHHA! MWAAHHAHAA!!!

[Cue Organ music, swirls of red-lined dark cape]

SEE YOU AT LIDL!

Coffee chocolate, white on milk, dark "plantation" chocolate of 60 and 74% and higher cocoa, fruit and nut, and smooth, smooth milk chocolate - small bars of milk chocolate with crushed hazelnuts in, chocolate sea shells moulded with white clouding and stuffed with softly gritty hazelnut chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate sticks with minty or orangy fragments, filled chocolate sticks, white chocolate with strawberry pieces in it, chocolate with little "smarties" embedded in it, "fairtrade" chocolate, high-cocoa chocolate with walnuts, chocolate raisins, chocolate peanuts, chocolate Father Christmasses picked out with white and dark detail glowering in their foil or see-through drums, J.D. Gross's "Collection superieur", dark chocolate with cream truffle filling, rum truffle, dark chocolate with orange filling, chocolate Easter Bunnys decorated with differently-coloured chocolate, lots of chocolate at various times crammed into a small shelf space just before the veg., chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!! I dare you to walk by with your trolley! And it's all CHEAP!

AAARGH
saffy

Post by saffy »

Evil, evil I tells ya!

Return to “General Chit Chat”