Alabama

A forum to discuss local issues in WV, VA, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, AR, LA, FL
SpiderSam

Alabama

Post by SpiderSam »

Anyone from here??

I went over there in February and stayed with my brothers who live in Dothan. My sister moved there as well now. :-1

I had a lovely time there. We travelled up to Jemison (??) and visited Birmingham as well. My brother also took me down to Panama City Beach, Florida where we had a fab time.
Nomad

Alabama

Post by Nomad »

No one is really from Alabama.

Are they ? :confused:
I AM AWESOME MAN
KB.

Alabama

Post by KB. »

Jimmy Buffet has a nice song called Bama Breeze, and the Big Head Todd cover of Sweet Home Alabama (it was a Skynerd tribute album) is awesome. I woke up in a gas station parking lot in Alabama once, but that is a long story.
Life ain't linear.
SpiderSam

Alabama

Post by SpiderSam »

OH and I would like to point out that my family are NOT Rednecks!! :wah: Far from it!!
Gypsy

Alabama

Post by Gypsy »

My ex guy WAS from Alabama and it is a beautiful state.

Beautiful lakes and rivers and country side.

I was also in Jemison Alabama!

A small place but, charming.

Smoked some weed there that was home grown, it was lovely.;)
bepps

Alabama

Post by bepps »

Yes, I am in Montgomery, Al. Glad that you enjoyed the state. There is a man that I know from NY city and he told me of how he tells all his friends up north what a terrible place the state is. I asked him why and he said that he loves it, he just does not want people to move in and screw up the state. Could not agree with him more. Understanding his logic, I now no longer get mad at people that say bad things abour Alabama. I just smile and agree with them 100%.:D
G-man

Alabama

Post by G-man »

Well, I'll continue making less than complimentary comments about Alabama, then. :D

I've travelled there quite often, mostly to Birmingham for business... I've been there seven times this year. It's someplace that's okay to visit, but I certainly wouldn't want to live there.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Return to “South East”