She's baaaaaaaack

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by WonderWendy3 »

zinkyusa;626368 wrote: Nessie caught on film:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05 ... index.html

Where did she go?? I thought she's been around forever?? I watched it...but one of those things...leaves lots to question:-3
Pheasy

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by Pheasy »

Whats an ameteur scientist? :-3
WonderWendy3

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ThePheasant;626376 wrote: Whats an ameteur scientist? :-3

A person with a video camera!!:p
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

ThePheasant;626376 wrote: Whats an ameteur scientist? :-3

anyone with a camcorder dear;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by WonderWendy3 »

zinkyusa;626384 wrote: anyone with a camcorder dear;)

Jinx, you owe me a coke!!
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

WonderWendy3;626389 wrote: Jinx, you owe me a coke!!

dam* I always lose that!:-1
Pheasy

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by Pheasy »

:wah: Ok so I am going to get my camcorder out and start videoing all sorts of stuff (:D ) all in the name of amateur scientific research. Oooooo.....I'm going to have some fun with that :wah:
koan

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by koan »

Just think how horrible it would be if Nessie is real and they ever catch her.
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

koan;626434 wrote: Just think how horrible it would be if Nessie is real and they ever catch her.

We'd have to start a "Free Nessie Movement".
YZGI

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by YZGI »

Seems every few years Scotland has to up its tourist dollars.:wah:
Pheasy

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by Pheasy »

YZGI;626460 wrote: Seems every few years Scotland has to up its tourist dollars.:wah:

:wah: Well its been nice knowing you YZ - RIP :wah:
RedGlitter

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by RedGlitter »

So what's the general consensus here? Do we believe in Nessie or not?

I always have.
sunny104

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;626460 wrote: Seems every few years Scotland has to up its tourist dollars.:wah:

at least that's not here.........we'd be all camped out at the edge of the lake with our beer and the grills ready to go...........:lips: :D
sunny104

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by sunny104 »

RedGlitter;626464 wrote: So what's the general consensus here? Do we believe in Nessie or not?

I always have.

I do. :-6
Pheasy

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by Pheasy »

RedGlitter;626464 wrote: So what's the general consensus here? Do we believe in Nessie or not?

I always have.

I definately believe there is something down there that is avoiding getting caught. I recently saw a documentry where scientist (not the amateur kind, with disposable camera) kept picking up dolphin like sounds and detecting large masses. I just hope they never catch her.

GO NESSY, GO NESSY!!
RedGlitter

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by RedGlitter »

I agree. If they did catch Nessie, they'd kill her and "research" her. I think it's totally plausible there's some plesiosaurus type animal down in there.
YZGI

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by YZGI »

Has anyone checked on the whereabouts of Jimbo while this was being taped?:cool:
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

YZGI;626549 wrote: Has anyone checked on the whereabouts of Jimbo while this was being taped?:cool:

I believe he may have been taking a dip somewhere in Scotland.:thinking:
WonderWendy3

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by WonderWendy3 »

My question is, how long does a sea monster live?? Is it the same one for a million years?? Is it a whole family?? I don't want them to be caught, if they exist, would be nice to see them, and study them, but of course not destroy them for so-called research! :(
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

WonderWendy3;626602 wrote: My question is, how long does a sea monster live?? Is it the same one for a million years?? Is it a whole family?? I don't want them to be caught, if they exist, would be nice to see them, and study them, but of course not destroy them for so-called research! :(

The South Koreans are cloning them and secretly air dropping them at night into Loch Ness.
YZGI

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by YZGI »

They taste like chicken

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by 911 »

Why is the video so short? Did the scientist get scared and have to go back to his lab and hide? Why didn't they show it all? Got something to hide? If so, what? And why? Could it be that the person filming it really got a picture of her and is afraid that "they" would catch her? What would we look for then? Would we be stuck with just UFO's? How much more can we learn about UFO's? Have we probed every depth there is on flying saucers? Why doesn't anyone ever see Sasquatch anymore? What happened to the Abominable Snowman? Did he melt? Is it global warming that killed him? Did Al Gore have anything to do with it? Was he on a grassy knoll when the Snowman died?

Well?

Anyone?

Anyone?

:D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
WonderWendy3

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by WonderWendy3 »

911;626702 wrote: Why is the video so short? Did the scientist get scared and have to go back to his lab and hide? Why didn't they show it all? Got something to hide? If so, what? And why? Could it be that the person filming it really got a picture of her and is afraid that "they" would catch her? What would we look for then? Would we be stuck with just UFO's? How much more can we learn about UFO's? Have we probed every depth there is on flying saucers? Why doesn't anyone ever see Sasquatch anymore? What happened to the Abominable Snowman? Did he melt? Is it global warming that killed him? Did Al Gore have anything to do with it? Was he on a grassy knoll when the Snowman died?

Well?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I want what your smoking!!

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by 911 »

WonderWendy3;626704 wrote: I want what your smoking!!

Sorry, dead roach :wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
YZGI

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by YZGI »

911;626702 wrote: Why is the video so short? Did the scientist get scared and have to go back to his lab and hide? Why didn't they show it all? Got something to hide? If so, what? And why? Could it be that the person filming it really got a picture of her and is afraid that "they" would catch her? What would we look for then? Would we be stuck with just UFO's? How much more can we learn about UFO's? Have we probed every depth there is on flying saucers? Why doesn't anyone ever see Sasquatch anymore? What happened to the Abominable Snowman? Did he melt? Is it global warming that killed him? Did Al Gore have anything to do with it? Was he on a grassy knoll when the Snowman died?

Well?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Me thinks, if this keeps up 911 you might want to consider calling yourself for help.:cool:
RedGlitter

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by RedGlitter »

911;626702 wrote: Was he on a grassy knoll when the Snowman died?

:wah: :wah:

That tickled me!
koan

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by koan »

zinkyusa;626612 wrote: The South Koreans are cloning them and secretly air dropping them at night into Loch Ness.

YZGI;626620 wrote: They taste like chicken

What do? South Koreans? :confused:
zinkyusa

She's baaaaaaaack

Post by zinkyusa »

koan;626823 wrote: What do? South Koreans? :confused:

Nessie's dear..

Don't eat South Koreans you'll be hungry again in an hour.

Return to “Science Technology Videos”