Psychic confirmation

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
koan

Psychic confirmation

Post by koan »

For the people here who are trying to develop/work with psychic arts, I thought it might be good to put up a thread to list your accomplishments.

Recently:

I told someone their password for a site that he couldn't remember the password to because he hadn't been there for years. (that one impressed me... and no I didn't know his history of similar passwords)

Someone was trying to tell me the names of people I was going to meet at a party and forgot one. I asked if it was an "S" name. Turns out it was.
Infinite light

Psychic confirmation

Post by Infinite light »

I wouldn't be overly impressed with yourself. People tend to be predictable when it comes to passwords, and hackers know this and try to exploit it. I read a book recently about password security. In it, the author via study had discovered that people tend to create passwords in a very predictable pattern, using common themes. Passwords that seem so sneakily patterned are in fact relatively common and well-known to hackers, and the programs they use to crack those codes look for those patterns. My guess is that you simply employed--perhaps subconsciously--a hacker's technique in helping that person with their password. It wasn't due to psychic ability, but an ordinary application of your understanding about how people create passwords. Commonly, we use important dates, people, or pets in our computer codes. Like someone helping another find their car keys, you simply suggested some likely possibilities. Nothing paranormal about that.

And about the "S"......Well, your odds are one in 26. Hardly proof of ones psychic ability.

I've seen many psychics perform wonderously. Often times, however, I later hear that they relied too heavily on video editing to improve their "reading," or that they were actually cheating somehow. Just between you and me, I'm inclined to believe that some people really do possess psychic ability, but that there are far more frauds than the genuine article. George Anderson may be authentic. Lisa Williams puts on a good show, and she's lovable, too. John Edwards isn't bad, though I think Van Prague is a fraud. I've read of many more, but their names escape me right now.

Good luck honing your psychic abilities.
LarsMac

Psychic confirmation

Post by LarsMac »

You must have had to dig for this one.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
flopstock

Psychic confirmation

Post by flopstock »

I think it is all tied to her wiccan background.

I vote that koan put a hex on you as a test of her abilities.

She writes down what it is and sends it to a neutral third party.

You start reporting all the weird stuff that starts happening to you and we'll see if she hits.

Then again.... maybe it was someone else .... not koan at all...:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

YZGI

Psychic confirmation

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1375043 wrote: I think it is all tied to her wiccan background.

I vote that koan put a hex on you as a test of her abilities.

She writes down what it is and sends it to a neutral third party.

You start reporting all the weird stuff that starts happening to you and we'll see if she hits.

Then again.... maybe it was someone else .... not koan at all...:thinking:

I knew you would have something to say about this.
flopstock

Psychic confirmation

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1375056 wrote: I knew you would have something to say about this.

Did you know or did you KNOW-know?:sneaky::yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Infinite light

Psychic confirmation

Post by Infinite light »

LarsMac;1375006 wrote: You must have had to dig for this one.

I'm not sure what you mean; it's just too cryptic.
koan

Psychic confirmation

Post by koan »

See? I knew to log in today and there is one of my old threads revived from the depths of lightless google searches.

I could place a curse but I have a feeling it isn't necessary. Sorry mate.

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”