Bad Day

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Fibonacci

Bad Day

Post by Fibonacci »

I was driving tto work today and just as I was getting off the Freeway a pigeon decided to land in front of me. It realized it's mistake and started to take off. But....

I didn't even have time to brake.

:(

It's the first time I've ever hit anything. Don't know why but i feel guilty.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
RedGlitter

Bad Day

Post by RedGlitter »

Aw, Fibby. I'm sorry. That would upset me greatly too. I can understand. But it wasn't your fault. Sadly these things happen sometimes.:(

*big hug*
chonsigirl

Bad Day

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, it is not your fault. You didn't do it on purpose.:yh_hugs
guppy

Bad Day

Post by guppy »

It wasnt your fault fib...hugs for you:yh_hugs :yh_hugs
WonderWendy3

Bad Day

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Awwww Fib, It wasn't your fault...I've done that before and felt horrible too.

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
Fibonacci

Bad Day

Post by Fibonacci »

Thanks Everybody. :)
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Imladris

Bad Day

Post by Imladris »

I ran over a rabbit once, had to make my passenger get out to see if it was dead and then he had to finish the poor thing off to stop it suffering. Horrible but no-body's fault.

Just think, one day you'll be walking along quite merrily and a ghost pigeon will do a ghost poop on your head.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Ciao, Bella!

Bad Day

Post by Ciao, Bella! »

I'm sorry you had such a start to your day! Here's hoping it gets better and better.
neffy

Bad Day

Post by neffy »

my daughter would know how you feel,because only the other night she ran over a hedgehog she was quite upset.:-1 :-1
The rottie queen
Betty Boop

Bad Day

Post by Betty Boop »

I nearly hit a baby rabbit the other night. That would have upset me.

Did hit a seagull a few weeks ago but I'm afraid I didn't loose any sleep over that one, rats with wings.
Indian Princess

Bad Day

Post by Indian Princess »

Pigeon Heaven:-6 :-6
cars

Bad Day

Post by cars »

Bad things just sometimes happen, through no fault of your own. Some Years ago I was driving down a local street not too fast, maybe only around 30mph. When all of a sudden this little sparrow who was flying alongside just decided to swoop down & right in front of my car. It was flying fast & looked like it got past, so I was happy. When I parked the car a few miles down the road & got out, there stuck in the grill of my car was the dead bird! :( "Stuff happens!"
Cars :)

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”