Iran Agrees To Release 15 Brit Troops

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

iran said they would forgive and release brit held for 13day

should be on way home tomorow

thank god we can take a step away from pos war
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Wonderful news.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Well it doesn't surprise me. They lasted longer than I thought they could listening to a Brit woman bitching at them for 13 days.:cool: :D
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;587032 wrote: Well it doesn't surprise me. They lasted longer than I thought they could listening to a Brit woman bitching at them for 13 days.:cool: :D

You are in soooo much trouble!!!!

*Immy frantically searches for credit card to book flights to go to whup Wisey's arse*

el guapo

Post by el guapo »

YZGI;587032 wrote: Well it doesn't surprise me. They lasted longer than I thought they could listening to a Brit woman bitching at them for 13 days.:cool: :D

ya telling me crazy girl was there
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Soberano;587057 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl That one will make you popular mate.Er well, I could have deleted it if you hadn't quoted it.:wah:
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

PMSL!!!! I like someone with balls..... :wah::wah:
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

woppy71;587084 wrote: PMSL!!!! I like someone with balls..... :wah::wah:

Sadly, Wisey will soon be waving goodbye to his:sneaky:

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Imladris;587091 wrote: Sadly, Wisey will soon be waving goodbye to his:sneaky:
Um er, and how are you this fine day Immy?:D
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;587092 wrote: Um er, and how are you this fine day Immy?:D

It's no use creeping round me at this late stage, the ticket's bought, the bag is packed and the knife is being sharpened - see you in about 8 hours.

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Imladris;587094 wrote: It's no use creeping round me at this late stage, the ticket's bought, the bag is packed and the knife is being sharpened - see you in about 8 hours.
Lets see. Where is that steel ball protector when you need it?:cool:
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;587096 wrote: Lets see. Where is that steel ball protector when you need it?:cool:

Ah but one of my superpowers is control of metal objects - just think of Magneto, and I could crush your ball protector just by thinking of it!

btw - do you think we should get back on topic?:D

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Yes I do. Isnt it grand that they released those 14 men and that lovely British lady today?:cool:
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

YZGI;587099 wrote: Yes I do. Isnt it grand that they released those 14 men and that lovely British lady today?:cool:

Yes it is - and us British ladies are wonderful!:D

gmc

Post by gmc »

Imladris;587094 wrote: It's no use creeping round me at this late stage, the ticket's bought, the bag is packed and the knife is being sharpened - see you in about 8 hours.

You won't get on the plane with that-unless you hide it under your burkha. Why not buy one when you get there?
twizzel

Post by twizzel »

They would have thrown my wife out after half an hour. She had a doctorate in bitching.
jpcme

Post by jpcme »

twizzel;587280 wrote: They would have thrown my wife out after half an hour. She had a doctorate in bitching.

My ex would still be there refusing to leave. Complaining about Iran's lack of commitment and how they never really tried to get it to work and if they can not just kidnap her and then just release her with out a given proper reasons as to why it would not work out and how you can not really tell after only 2 weeks and they should give it more time. Also if Iran had made more of an effort and just not taken her for granted then maybe things might have worked out differently. Also they never really cared about her and just used her and that all countries are bastard anyway..
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

jpcme;587408 wrote: My ex would still be there refusing to leave. Complaining about Iran's lack of commitment and how they never really tried to get it to work and if they can not just kidnap her and then just release her with out a given proper reasons as to why it would not work out and how you can not really tell after only 2 weeks and they should give it more time. Also if Iran had made more of an effort and just not taken her for granted then maybe things might have worked out differently. Also they never really cared about her and just used her and that all countries are bastard anyway..
:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Of course it's not that you're bitter or anything!!!!:D

jpcme

Post by jpcme »

Imladris;587412 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Of course it's not that you're bitter or anything!!!!:D

Not at all she is a lovely lady and we get on very well. A lot better now than when we together. Pycho tendencies are much easier to deal with in friends rather than partners :)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jpcme;587426 wrote: Not at all she is a lovely lady and we get on very well. A lot better now than when we together. Pycho tendencies are much easier to deal with in friends rather than partners :)
That estrogen gets em every time.:cool:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

jpcme;587408 wrote: My ex would still be there refusing to leave. Complaining about Iran's lack of commitment and how they never really tried to get it to work and if they can not just kidnap her and then just release her with out a given proper reasons as to why it would not work out and how you can not really tell after only 2 weeks and they should give it more time. Also if Iran had made more of an effort and just not taken her for granted then maybe things might have worked out differently. Also they never really cared about her and just used her and that all countries are bastard anyway..

too funny :wah: :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”