Spring Break?

Tombstone

Spring Break?

Post by Tombstone »

It's April 2nd. Springtime should be in the air. The kids are all out of school for "Spring Break".

Generally, I'd be expecting sunshine, warming temperatures, and outside activities.

This is what greeted us yesterday afternoon!

{*quietly putting away my shorts.} :p

Attached files
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
chonsigirl

Spring Break?

Post by chonsigirl »

*getting out snow boots*

Good grief!
Bez

Spring Break?

Post by Bez »

Pinky;586697 wrote: We had some freaky weather about a month ago, even though it had been bright, sunny and fairly warm prior to this! Normal weather has now resumed and all the daffs are out...hopefully the snow will clear up for you soon!

It looks spring like with all the blossom and daffs, but the wind is VERY cold and it's likely to be around freezing tonight...looks warmer for the weekend though.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
K.Snyder

Spring Break?

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;586697 wrote: We had some freaky weather about a month ago, even though it had been bright, sunny and fairly warm prior to this! Normal weather has now resumed and all the daffs are out...hopefully the snow will clear up for you soon!

It was in the mid 70's and high 60's here all week, and now they're calling for a 36 degree drop in temperature and snow...

All on the very same weekend we're supposed to start the racing season...

Well,..we were rained out last week...

But the thing is about this week, is even if it doesn't rain and is significantly cold, we won't want to race in the cold because it messes with the tire temps...which means the tires won't have the grip as they should, which always harbors the threat of wrecking it...

Hopefully they either cancel it, or the temperature doesn't drop to that of meteorologically expected...
LttleGel

Spring Break?

Post by LttleGel »

I hate the cold weather, but i dont understand what's going on here either, about two weeks ago it was 85 degrees, and now theyre calling for snow and the end of this week?
cars

Spring Break?

Post by cars »

Was unknowingly by us being taken on a Cruise we were supposed to go on with some friends. Our plans fell through, as we could not get the accomodations we wanted. Our friends that did get to go on the cruise said that we were lucky to have missed it! As due to "spring break", there were over "1,800" spring breakers on board! They were everywhere, & anywhere, at all hours, all day, right through the nights!!! One of our "male" friends said there was one good thing that happened out of it all. He got a sore neck & eyes, from watching all those nearly there bikinis all over the place! :)
Cars :)
Peg

Spring Break?

Post by Peg »

We went from summerlike weather to winter weather in just one day. Makes it seem twice as cold.
chrisb84uk

Spring Break?

Post by chrisb84uk »

*sigh* you get snow in April!!!?? Oh Tombstone you are soooo lucky.
chonsigirl

Spring Break?

Post by chonsigirl »

Spring Break began an hour ago for me...............................:-6
LttleGel

Spring Break?

Post by LttleGel »

Apparently I get snow in april too..its april 5th and was snowing on my way to work this morning. :confused:
chonsigirl

Spring Break?

Post by chonsigirl »

They say snow flurries tomorrow too up there, and down here. It will be too cold to wear a dress for Easter!

Return to “Earth Changes”