Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Tater Tazz

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by Tater Tazz »

Sounds like you had a great time. I can not wait to see pictures.
Carl44

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by Carl44 »

my team where due to play in Kiev , i asked sue if i could go ,she said yes ,i was very surprised but over the moon ,i was talking to the football lot who where all going ,they were shocked as well that sue did not mind , sue came in the pub , just as my mate back said oh yeah there are some great brothels last time i was there we were paying £10 each to sleep with the best looking women you ever saw , i looked at Sue's face i just knew there and then there was no football match for jimbo

actually it may of been Prague is it near Kiev :wah: :wah:
RedGlitter

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by RedGlitter »

Happy to see you back, Scrat. :)
Carl44

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by Carl44 »

Scrat;582025 wrote: Not back in the US yet RG, in Minsk now and got ripped last night. Didn't see any brothels in Kiev, didn't look for them but they are probably around. There was a couple of soccar stadiums too.

How much money did your friends have left Jimbo?:D

"Brothels" are found in and around Germany as far as I know, it seems in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus they are not as open about it as in Germany, Denmark.

Another thing about this place is how cheap the ladies cloths are. Quality varies but on average it seems to be about 40% less than in the west. You can even get jeans custom made right on the spot in the markets if you have the time for about 30 to 50 dollars depending on the pattern and what kind of bling bling you want on it. Dresses too and just about anything else. It takes about 2 hours for jeans. Women here are fanatical about dressing. Ladies boots/shoes are cheap too and everywhere in every kind. I've seen boots that sell for $70 at Macys going for 25 in Kiev markets.

they came back broke mate , they were happy though ,yes we won the soccer,we went to amsterdam before i met the suze a few of my mates went into er er er special places but me and another guy never , the thought of having to pay for it just makes me a little skin crawly if you know what i mean, have a good trip:D :D see you soon
mark_s

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by mark_s »

hey mate

how are you doing? are you fine?

now i was searching bout some details for kiev coz i'm gonna visit there this month and i got this forum garden and your talks about kiev.

so really want to know where i could find best girls in kiev, like i've read that good girls i can find within 10 to 15 pounds?

i really want to find that. can you suggest some places to me please?

write me back.

cheers
mark_s

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by mark_s »

hey carl

how are you mate, are you fine?

now i was checkin for some details about kiev and i saw forum garden and your reply to scart. and i really need your favour, if you have been to kiev and if you know any good place to find beautiful girls for 10 to 15 pounds with very good services ,

could you please suggest me something, and are those safe places with no hassle with thugs? write me back in details if possible

i'm waiting for your words back

cheers

Carl44;581466 wrote: my team where due to play in Kiev , i asked sue if i could go ,she said yes ,i was very surprised but over the moon ,i was talking to the football lot who where all going ,they were shocked as well that sue did not mind , sue came in the pub , just as my mate back said oh yeah there are some great brothels last time i was there we were paying £10 each to sleep with the best looking women you ever saw , i looked at Sue's face i just knew there and then there was no football match for jimbo

actually it may of been Prague is it near Kiev :wah: :wah:
K.Snyder

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by K.Snyder »

mark_s;1302375 wrote: hey mate

how are you doing? are you fine?

now i was searching bout some details for kiev coz i'm gonna visit there this month and i got this forum garden and your talks about kiev.

so really want to know where i could find best girls in kiev, like i've read that good girls i can find within 10 to 15 pounds?

i really want to find that. can you suggest some places to me please?

write me back.

cheers

Let me get this straight here "mark s"...You're on here at Forumgarden asking where you can find a "good" prostitute in Kiev for around 10-15 pounds? Why didn't you just say so, sure!,..sure!!!!!...

You'll want to take a canoe up Matveevskyi Zalyv and get off at Trukhanive Island and you'll want to wonder around there for a bit. Just ask the locals where you can find a good prostitute and you should be in there like Flynn :yh_wink Tell em Kev sent ya :yh_wink :yh_wink
fuzzywuzzy

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

kinda sad really ................I'm off to bed ....to the betterment of the world I suppose.

god you're all crazy.
kloi

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Post by kloi »

I visited Kiev two years before, it's definitely a beautiful city. Amazing architecture, my recommendation.

Return to “Travel Places”